Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Messing with Fartee
Messing with Fartee
Aug 30 2008, 5:42 pm
By: FlyingHat  

Dec 2 2008, 10:20 pm Centreri Post #21

Relatively ancient and inactive

You're not alone, my friend. :0_0:

None.

Dec 2 2008, 11:38 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #22

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Kellimus
So that's what that lil mormon boi looks like.... Now ima go search him down in SLC, muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :P
Mormon? How many times do I have to say I am not Mormon? I thought one would be enough.

Quote from Hug A Zergling

I'd tap that.
I'd rather you didn't... The only time I'd ever look like that is if FlyingHat ever captured me and locked me in his basement.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 3 2008, 1:28 am Biophysicist Post #23

You should make Farty into a green Dark Archon next.

None.

Dec 3 2008, 5:30 am Madroc Post #24

OMG she is so cool I want to ask her out I am just too afraid help me

None.

Dec 3 2008, 5:35 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #25

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Madroc
OMG she is so cool I want to ask her out I am just too afraid help me
Ya, she's my female self from an alternate dimension. Find a trans-dimensional transportation device and you can.
But please, do not approach me in this dimension with such intent. :><:

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 3 2008, 6:55 am EzDay281 Post #26

I'd rather you didn't... The only time I'd ever look like that is if FlyingHat ever captured me and locked me in his basement.
Oh, I'm sure FlyingHat's not the only one. ;P

None.

Dec 3 2008, 5:22 pm Devourer Post #27

Hello

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
You should make Farty into a green Dark Archon next.
his head in it? :D would be nice :D

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 4 2008, 4:19 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #28

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from EzDay281
Oh, I'm sure FlyingHat's not the only one. ;P
Well, now because he's planted the idea in people's minds.

Options
  Back to forum