Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: Lack of GRPs
Lack of GRPs
Jul 25 2008, 12:56 am
By: BaneOfRome  

Jul 25 2008, 12:56 am BaneOfRome Post #1

As soon as I saw this site, I noticed immediately the lack of a GRP section. Back at Maplantis, the GRP section was wonderful. It is a shame that this site does not have the variety of different GRPs that was a large part of Maplantis. Onto actual, constructive thoughts though, I happen to have many GRPs form Maplantis (about 20?). I also have wireframes and overlays for the ones that should have them. Unfortunately, I do not have many of the maker names, and I would hate to not give crdit where it is due for these great creations. So, the question is, should I post these, or at least the ones that I have maker names for?

None.

Jul 25 2008, 1:26 am poiuy_qwert Post #2

PyMS and ProTRG developer

There is a static backup of Maplantis.

Jul 25 2008, 1:42 am BaneOfRome Post #3

It is so nice to see al those beautiful GRPs again :)

None.

Jul 25 2008, 1:48 am MadZombie Post #4

I EM ON IT~!!

no but alot of modders make their own grp's D: and tbh grb's intrest me and ive downloaded some programs to start using photoshop with. ... :shifty:

None.

Jul 25 2008, 3:13 am Polaris Post #5

I was also going to release all my unreleased GRP's sooner or later... Im just too lazy :P

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Jul 25 2008, 5:32 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #6

👻 👾 👽 💪

Eh. The ML grp collection is nice, but they become overused really fast. :P I've been trying to find private persons to help me with grps.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
  Back to forum