Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What MUST You Do Everyday?
What MUST You Do Everyday?
Jul 22 2008, 5:04 am
By: RIVE
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Jul 22 2008, 10:53 pm Fierce Post #21

Quote from name:Darkling
4chan is part of my Daily Routien too.

And fap.
Same thing.

In order: Wake up, grab breakfast, check internet, go play basketball, come back in, take shower, sleep until parents get home and play some music and just chill :P

None.

Jul 22 2008, 11:25 pm Brontobyte Post #22

-Wake up at 5:30am
-Shower (brush teeth, piss, ect...)
-Get dressed
-Drive to work as fast as possible (usually late... <_<)
-Work for about ~8 hours Mowing Lawns (and other pointless bs)
-Get home ~3pm
-Shower (again)
-Drive over to P/Chopp (Price Chopper)
-Work there for about ~4 hours (usually)
-Drive home
-Shower (yet again, P/Chopp is dirty, dirty work :P)
-Run out of the bathroom
-Turn on Piano
-Practice Piano ~1 hour
-Turn off Piano
-Turn on Computer
-Play on Computer for ~2 hours (SeN/Scmdraft2/Facebook)
-Turn off Computer
-Go to sleep
-Do it all again the next day. :phew:

None.

Jul 23 2008, 12:41 am Echo Post #23

Nice schedule. How much you make a week?

None.

Jul 23 2008, 12:47 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #24

👻 👾 👽 💪

Oh. You wanted times..? Sleep from 2-4 am until 2:30 pm.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 23 2008, 12:52 am Corbo Post #25

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I'll go like farty :P

Sleep 4:00 AM - 12:00/1:00PM
Have lunch right when I wake up.
Shower 2:30 - 3:00 PM
Activities 3:00PM - 7:00PM
Dinner time
Activities 8:00 - 4:00 AM in the early uh.. night (after midnight) usually only farty is on :P

So activities include, Computer (which is SeN, Modelling, programming, web design, and many others), Reading books, Watching TV, Playing guitar. I'm on vacations don't blame me :P

fuck you all

Jul 23 2008, 12:54 am ClansAreForGays Post #26

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Oh. You wanted times..? Sleep from 2-4 am until 2:30 pm.
I've forgotten what morning looks like.

Jul 23 2008, 12:54 am Brontobyte Post #27

Quote from Echo
Nice schedule. How much you make a week?

I can honestly say with a ~50 hour week, from both jobs, and working Saturday (Mowing) and Sunday (Price Chopper) I bring in $ ~350. Give or take $ ~20. Its hard work, and its tiring, but it will all pay off, when I'm driving my '04 Ford Mustang GT (V8 sucka), although I might not be able to afford insurance, under my own name... :<_<:

None.

Jul 23 2008, 3:22 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #28

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Corbo
Activities 8:00 - 4:00 AM in the early uh.. night (after midnight) usually only farty is on :P
Nuh uh. Ez is also on.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 23 2008, 3:34 am FatalException Post #29

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Corbo
Nuh uh. Ez is also on.
And there was that one time I was finishing a project during the school year. I was on then. :shifty:

None.

Jul 23 2008, 4:27 am M s4 Post #30

After I do the dishes, I brine my sponge so it is clean the next time I use it.

None.

Jul 23 2008, 5:09 am WoAHorde Post #31

None of you guys exercise?

None.

Jul 23 2008, 5:12 am Mr.Camo Post #32

Quote from WoAHorde
DIdn't you see the "masturbate" and "run around the house in my underwear playing guitar"?

In all seriousness, I don't exercise every day, every other day I go to the weight room at the gym though.

None.

Jul 23 2008, 5:16 am Excalibur Post #33

The sword and the faith

1pm - Awaken
1:30pm-2:30pm Finish waking up, eating breakfast, bathroom, ect.
3:00pm Sit down on computer to work on maps, listen to music, talk to people on DM's team speak, test maps, play some other peoples maps, write lyrics, talk with various people, forget to eat, remember to eat.
3:00am Sleep until 1pm.

Varies by an hour or so but you get the point. 12 hours a day dedicated to my computer. This is summer. About two or three times a month I may break this routine to hang out with someone.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jul 23 2008, 5:16 am chuiu Post #34

Make sure no one has discovered the bodies.

None.

Jul 23 2008, 5:22 am Mr.Camo Post #35

Quote from chuiu
Make sure no one has discovered the bodies.

I knew I couldn't trust you to keep a secret for long.

None.

Jul 23 2008, 5:34 am Kaias Post #36

I can't think of anything unnatural that I must do.

None.

Jul 23 2008, 6:13 am RIVE Post #37

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from rockz
I have to breathe, that's it. I've slept for 24 hours straight, that means no blinking, no going to the bathroom, no eating, no shower, none of that shit.

Not to burst your bubble ( wtf did I just say?) but technically when sleeping a person will awake several times in the night and never recall that they did. So you do in fact blink at some point during the day. As for going to the bathroom, that doesn't really stop you from pissing your shorts. Really, even if you sleep for 24 hours and not piss your pants (maybe because you went before you went to sleep and you didn't have much to drink the day before anyway) that's still pretty impressive. When your mind is not thinking of things, things do become easier, I know.

Non-the-less, bravo.

None.

Jul 23 2008, 6:19 am lil-Inferno Post #38

Just here for the pie

Quote from WoAHorde
I do. I said I did about 100 each of push-ups and sit-ups, but that's a bit of an exxageration. I'd cut it down to at least 50 each.

Jul 23 2008, 6:46 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #39

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from WoAHorde
No. I find it extremely boring and takes time that could be doing something that actually seems fun.

Quote from RIVE
Really, even if you sleep for 24 hours and not piss your pants (maybe because you went before you went to sleep and you didn't have much to drink the day before anyway) that's still pretty impressive.
I can go extended periods... like once I went to my friend's house after school and stayed two nights. I only used the toilet twice (as I recall... I don't generally count how many times I use the bathroom in a given amount of time.) It gets rather uncomfortable, but I find it even more uncomforting to use someone else's bathroom. >.>
I also don't eat or drink much at my friend's house, which may also decrease the need to urinate... I know it is wastes filtered from the blood, but I am not exactly sure of the entire mechanism.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 23 2008, 6:54 am by FaRTy1billion.

Jul 23 2008, 4:56 pm Falkoner Post #40

I do. I said I did about 100 each of push-ups and sit-ups, but that's a bit of an exxageration. I'd cut it down to at least 50 each.

Lol, in one set or split up? Here, I shall post my schedule.

-Wake up, around 6 AM
-Scripture Study with family
-Eat Breakfast
-Shower, brush teeth, rinse, put in contacts
-Personal scripture study
-Hop on Computer
-Lunch, around 12:00
-Go running about a mile, around 2 PM
-Swim about 250 yards
-Dry off/Tan in the sun
-Quick shower, just rinsing off, around 4 PM
-Hop back on computer/Hang with friends, depends on what I have planned
-Eat Dinner, around 6:00 PM
-Usually watch some movie with my family or hop back on computer
-Go bench/pec-dec/curls/wrist curls/pull-ups/lat-pulldown in my garage, around 8:30 PM
-Go do around 100 pushups(1 set) leg raise for about 2 and half minutes, calf raises, wall sits, dips, stretch
-Shower, brush teeth, rinse, pull out contacts, around 9:00 PM
-Personal scripture study
-Write in journal
-Go to sleep, around 10:00

:)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum