Jul 17 2008, 9:57 am
By: Wormer
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Jul 18 2008, 3:34 pm MadZombie Post #21

Duck Hunt :ermm:

None.

Jul 21 2008, 5:14 pm Hug A Zergling Post #22

Splatterhouse!
And blood. Why is there no modern Blood sequels?

None.

Jul 24 2008, 8:24 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #23

👻 👾 👽 💪

Super Mario 3 for the NES. :O

SNES was the best, though. <3 FFIV, Super Mario RPG, SMW, ... :(

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 24 2008, 11:44 pm MillenniumArmy Post #24

Quote from Hitok1r1
Super Mario RPG.
Enough said.

None.

Jul 25 2008, 2:03 am EzDay281 Post #25

I remember golden axe.
Was pure pwn :P
Nuuu!
</3'd that game.
Cyborg Justice, however, was win.

None.

Jul 26 2008, 3:57 am Hug A Zergling Post #26

:O Aero Fighter!

And there were these three games, uhh, i think it was Lost Vikings, Rock n Roll Racing, and Blackthorne? Familiar with them? :lol:

None.

Jul 26 2008, 7:40 am Joeman12 Post #27

Rock and Roll Racers.

/thread

None.

Jul 26 2008, 10:11 am Matt Burch Post #28

Cyberdogs :) Was awesome, only played it a few times at a friends place in Co-op mode. Oh, and that awesome army type of game. Forgot the name of it. You choose 1 of 4 vehicles and capture the flag or complete things against the computer. "tank, helicopter, humvee, some other tank.." the humvee can go in the water, and a submarine kills you with a homing missile. as with the helicopter. Really wanna play it again though. Hope there's a version for linux or mac :D forgot the name though :(

None.

Jul 26 2008, 12:16 pm Hug A Zergling Post #29

hmm...was it Recoil?

None.

Jul 26 2008, 3:54 pm BaneOfRome Post #30

First Legend of Zelda. Best game Nintendo ever made. Unfortunately, now they just make crap games.

None.

Aug 2 2008, 8:35 am I)arK_zeratuL Post #31

i dont recognize any of these games!

None.

Aug 2 2008, 2:45 pm The_z0r Post #32

First Mario Bros. Back when that game came out, everyone thought it was really awesome and advanced. I still have a (original) Nintendo. Can hardly get it to work, though.

Super Mario RPG was great, also. I still like the victory music. :D

i dont recognize any of these games!
Sucks to be you. These games were great in their prime time.

None.

Aug 2 2008, 5:46 pm Ahli Post #33

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

The Activision Decathlon for Commodore 64
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Activision_Decathlon
This game will kill your arms... It hurts and is damned fun with a few players.
Basically you only got your joystick which you have to push left and right as fast as you can and sometimes you need to push a button for jumping or throwing.

Aug 4 2008, 5:35 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #34

👻 👾 👽 💪

My friend's NES still works! :O There are so many random draw errors. :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 4 2008, 5:53 am Corbo Post #35

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Dude, I have a working NES myself :P
And I play mario 3 once in a while...

fuck you all

Aug 4 2008, 7:10 am Matt Burch Post #36

Quote from Hug A Zergling
hmm...was it Recoil?
I don't think so. It was 2d with bird's eye view. Mostly played it in 2 player capture the flag mode.. It had a very popular army song in it. And someone was playing it in the beginning of a funny movie..

None.

Aug 5 2008, 4:15 am Ryan Post #37

I'm 14, so the earliest game that I can remember is Super Mario 64. hahah.
Baldur's Gate is pretty kick ass, haven't played it in a while though.

None.

Aug 5 2008, 4:48 am EzDay281 Post #38

I'm 14, so the earliest game that I can remember is Super Mario 64. hahah.
Pff, Super Mario Land comes from 2 years before I was born, and I'm familiar with it. ;o
Of course, I'm also the kind of kid that usualy played/plays games a year or two or three after they came/come out. D:

None.

Aug 8 2008, 8:32 pm EviL13 Post #39

Duke Nukem
Doom 1 & 2
Wolf 3D
Might and Magic VI

I'm still looking for a place to get MM6.. I miss that game xD

None.

Aug 8 2008, 8:47 pm Dungeon-Master Post #40

Hell i played so much games... I remember contra, witch i played with my cousin each day after school when i was 6, it was only 9 years ago, i remember not getting past lvl 3, we sucked 2 much... I remember all theese nes games: Mario bros 1,2,3, Pacmans (my fav. is the 3d one, in wich you can jump to avoid the ghosts)
I bought baldur's gate 2 on xbox 2-3 years ago, kicked ass the 1st time i won it with all characters, but it gets repetitive after 4 winning at insane difficulty with all chars...

I still play X-wing versus tie-fighters, i got the expension and its kikass! Heroes III is cool too, even if i stil can't beat computers at hard difficulty (wich is supposed to be normal), i like it!

I could talk about games for an hour, but there is one game that rules them all, its a shooter and its the first one i played (at 3 years old), Its Duke Nukem 3D, wich i replaced by duke nukem 64, that had smoother controls, no 1 can contest it, duke 64 was a master peice, even if its not you're favorite, its a must!

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum