Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes 29

60%
None.
No 20

41%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 49 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Mar 5 2008, 12:32 am Syphon Post #61

Quote from JordanN
Humans evolved to their current brain capacity, let's not waste it on irrational thinking and ignorance.
No, god created humans. No monkey evolution mumbo jumbo. Have you ever read genesis?

Yes. It fails to explain numerous things, such as the mechanism by which God created anything, came to be, or why he exists. Unlike evolution.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 12:37 am FlyingHat Post #62

I'm Christian. But this is quickly turning into a Creation v.s. Evolution debate rather than a random thread where you state whether you're Atheist or not. Guess it would've happened anyway.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 12:58 am Ultraviolet Post #63

Doomed to. Ah well, conflict is fun, but this debate is so played out, and never goes anywhere because both sides have based their lives around their opinions so you can't honestly expect them to change their opinion from a simple debate.

Mar 5 2008, 12:59 am JordanN Post #64

Origin of Species- Written by a possesed man of evil.
The bible- written by god inspired men.

People, you should convert before it's too late. If you reject god then you will be in hell for all of eternity; never to return.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 12:59 am Syphon Post #65

Quote from JordanN

That post- Written by someone who is so stupid it physically pains me.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 1:05 am FlyingHat Post #66

Move this topic into Politics, Science, Religion?

None.

Mar 5 2008, 1:06 am Symmetry Post #67

Dungeon Master

Quote from JordanN

Prove it.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Mar 5 2008, 1:13 am Dapperdan Post #68

Although I do believe Jordann is a dumbass, I believe what he's doing/saying right now is definitely powered by trolling. That should sum up any conversations you guys plan on owning having with jordann in this topic right there.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 1:19 am Syphon Post #69

Quote from Dapperdan
Although I do believe Jordann is a dumbass, I believe what he's doing/saying right now is definitely powered by trolling. That should sum up any conversations you guys plan on owning having with jordann in this topic right there.

We know, but he's just so damn good at it. And he really is that stupid, so we can't be sure any of the time.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 1:34 am Falkoner Post #70

Woot! Go Moose!

I think you can guess what I chose from that little exclamation, Christian, although some people don't consider my religion truly Christian.

What am I? :P

None.

Mar 5 2008, 1:35 am FlyingHat Post #71

Quote from Falkoner
Woot! Go Moose!

I think you can guess what I chose from that little exclamation, Christian, although some people don't consider my religion truly Christian.

What am I? :P
You better not be a scientologist.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 5 2008, 1:41 am by FlyingHat.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 1:41 am Falkoner Post #72

Lol, try looking up LDS on google :P Being called possibly scientologist/atheist is an extremely rude insult to me.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 5 2008, 2:08 am by Falkoner.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 1:55 am Dapperdan Post #73

Quote from Falkoner
Being called possibly atheist is an extremely rude insult.

No.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 2:08 am Falkoner Post #74

Oh, woops, typed wrong word, although, what I said before wasn't necessarily untrue.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 2:16 am Moose Post #75

We live in a society.

JordanN, I didn't ban Kellimus so you could become him. I keep you around because you make me laugh, but now you're just being a dick. Cut that shit out.

Mar 5 2008, 3:29 am JordanN Post #76

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
JordanN, I didn't ban Kellimus so you could become him. I keep you around because you make me laugh, but now you're just being a dick. Cut that shit out.

Fine, fine. As long as they get to keep their atheist stuff to themselves then I'll keep my religion to myself. All though I still can't help to laugh at kellimus fortune so yea I'll stop. :lol: Wait, become him? I'm not an intolerant asinine douche.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 3:43 am Ultraviolet Post #77

Quote from JordanN

Fine, fine. As long as they get to keep their atheist stuff to themselves then I'll keep my religion to myself. All though I still can't help to laugh at kellimus fortune so yea I'll stop. :lol: Wait, become him? I'm not an intolerant asinine douche.

Quote from JordanN

People, you should convert before it's too late. If you reject god then you will be in hell for all of eternity; never to return.

Ahem.

Mar 5 2008, 3:46 am Falkoner Post #78

Does your religion actually teach that God will sentence his own children to that kind of misery? I mean, obviously they won't have as much joy after their lives, but they won't be in hell for all of eternity..

None.

Mar 5 2008, 4:10 am MillenniumArmy Post #79

Quote from EcHo
I don't understand why atheists are always like Fuck that religion! And fuck this one!. If they don't believe anything, they should atleast respect other's. I think the main reason why Christian are targetted is because they are such closed minded and ignorant. I'm Christian and I don't really know much but other people claim they are and they never even touched the bible before. Those are the ones that gives us Christians a bad reputation by saying Homosexuality is bad! Abortion is bad!, etc. The New Testament is where Christians should actually learn. Jesus said to love everyone, including Homosexuals. About Abortion, if God created the world, then he knows what he created. I beileve in humans having souls and in my opinion, aborted babies weren't even meant to be born, and if it is born, then it is. I believe in evolution in some aspects such as survival of the fittest and adaption, and mutation and such, there is how us humans are immune to some diseases and eventually will be immune to others. But I do believe in the 6* day creation theory. The 7th was when he rested******
Agree with everything.
I've also wondered why people had such bitter animosity towards religion, but in these past few years, I've been able to observe what other people are like with religion (note how I am referencing to people and not religion itself) in other parts as well as on the internet, I can sort of see why.
Only thing different is my view on the 6 day creation theory; technically I believe in it but in a metaphorical way.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 4:18 am Syphon Post #80

Quote from JordanN

Yes. Yes you are.

Quote from MillenniumArmy
Agree with everything.
I've also wondered why people had such bitter animosity towards religion, but in these past few years, I've been able to observe what other people are like with religion (note how I am referencing to people and not religion itself) in other parts as well as on the internet, I can sort of see why.
Only thing different is my view on the 6 day creation theory; technically I believe in it but in a metaphorical way.

I am NOT like this to religious friends IRL. Mainly because no one except pastor Dave ever preaches at me. As for him, I used was raised Catholic, and grew up down the street from a Catholic church. After gradeschool I'd often hang out at a Baptist church down the street. When I was like 11 I started questioning religion. Intelligently, and logically, I'd debate pastor Dave over interpretations of passages in Bible study, much to the behest of kids who just wanted to play basketball. I was done with religion when he couldn't bring good points against an 11 year old, and had to, as a theology major, resort to factual lies that contradict basic scientific evidence to back up his claims of NEW TESTAMENT going ons.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 613 >
  Back to forum