Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
Feb 19 2008, 6:54 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1757 >

Feb 26 2008, 12:34 pm Moose Post #281

We live in a society.

Quote from Dapperdan
TO EVERYONE: NO ONE GIVE OUT THE CONTENTS OF WHAT A TOWNIE ROLE PM SAYS. NOT TO ANYONE YET. IT WILL BE USED FOR ALLIANCE CREATION UPCOMING -- A SYSTEM IS IN PREPERATION TO DO IT EFFICIENTLY.
Consider this a warning: good luck with that.

:bye1:

Feb 26 2008, 1:41 pm EzDay281 Post #282

But maybe you ARE! And just trying to hide the truth!
As he stated, anyone else can go for it and see how things add up for him. =P
Were I to have created it, I would also exclude myself to avoid clutter. That a given person is going to declare themselves innocent can be assumed.

I vote NudeRaider. I'll change my vote to DTBK if it seems appropriate at a given time.

None.

Feb 26 2008, 1:50 pm JaFF Post #283

Quote from isolatedpurity
Quote from JaFF
Quote from Vi3t-X
Dapperdan - Usually gets killed for no reason. *Suspects that he is either a townie or a boondock*
I have confirmed his identity - he is a townie. The probability of him being mafia just dropped.
and we can confirm your legitness how?

By using logics: if one of us turns out to be mafia after being killed/lynched (that can still be approx. known by the number of hits at night), the other one gets a lynch automatically. If we're both mafia, how stupid must I be to dig my own grave?

None.

Feb 26 2008, 2:34 pm cheeze Post #284

except roles aren't revealed after deaths.

None.

Feb 26 2008, 4:40 pm JaFF Post #285

Quote from cheeze
except roles aren't revealed after deaths.

Quote from JaFF
(that can still be approx. known by the number of hits at night)

None.

Feb 26 2008, 4:40 pm Dapperdan Post #286

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Paravin.
But maybe you ARE! And just trying to hide the truth!
He's right. In future updates you should include yourself, so we can see if the math turns against you. :P
And don't try fooling us, I still got my program.
But anyways nice to have someone to cross check the results with, DTBK. The probabilities are about what my program says. Unfortunately no one is especially suspicious or probably innocent. Hope that changes.

Quote from NerdyTerdy
[color=#1af]Both you and NudeRaider are basing your entire game strategy off of ONE CLUE. In the VERY BEGINNING of the game. Honestly, come on. This could possibly be a red herring, although unlikely. It could easily mean something else though. You can't just jump on one idea and expect it to be fool proof. I admit that it is a reasonable route to explore, but it should by no means be the entire base for your candidacy. Come on.
Oh man, just stop it Nerdy. The clue IS obvious. Didn't you read my first interpretation post? The clue just fits PERFECTLY. The only thing I'd accept that Moose PLANTED this clue to be so perfect just to confuse us completely. But usually Moose has some good clues in the first post for us. So this interpretation IS BY FAR THE BEST WE GOT.
The other thing you told me, that post #783 is Jello Jigglers' is completely invalid, as he's not even playing. Also how would you include the 863 to it?
I'm not basing my entire strategy on it, but I intend to keep it in mind and check again if we have more info. At least i HAVE a strategy and I am not just posting a bunch of bs to confuse townies.
What's your strategy btw.?

Quote from NerdyTerdy
I have the trust of quite a few of the players who are considered good, and DTBK has just shown that I appear in a very low position on all of those lists for suspicion. If nothing else elect me because I'm more than willing to take advice from others and I'm not very likely to be mafia based on the evidence we have at hand.
Last Mafia you trusted your friend Dapper, who unfortunately was Mafia and then raped us townies. Remember that I told you MORE THAN ONCE that Dapper may be Mafia, still you went on feeding him information. Sorry I cannot trust your judgement anymore. If you present proofs or at least pseudo-proofs of the players you trust then I might be more willing to accept you as "useful" insted of "harmful".

Listen closely: all you're posting here is lies and other assorted bs.

He hardly fed information to me. What he did do, was post "doodle77 is innocent" in the topic, and the same with darkling, it was nothing specific with me. I got little other useful information that I could really do anything with. The real help I got from nerdy was his trust, and that influence on others.

Now, listen closely again: townspeople really shouldn't be lying if they plan on living -- mafia's are usually the one's that like to lie.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Consider this a warning: good luck with that.

If you fuck me over again moose, I'm going to be really pissed. Also, you really shouldn't have posted anything.

None.

Feb 26 2008, 5:34 pm Moose Post #287

We live in a society.

Quote from Dapperdan
If you fuck me over again moose, I'm going to be really pissed. Also, you really shouldn't have posted anything.
It would be better if I fucked your over without saying anything? :P
I'm just implying that based on what I know of your plan, do not expect 100% reliability. For reasons that both already existed and furthermore that I think it's a gay exploit.

Paravin. :: NudeRaider
Heegu :: NudeRaider
isolatedpurity :: NudeRaider
Zycorax :: Dapperdan
Vi3t-X :: DTBK
JaFF :: Dapperdan
JordanN :: NudeRaider
Loveless :: Dapperdan (3)
Greo :: NudeRaider
NerdyTerdy :: WoAHorde
// 10
A_of-s_t :: WoAHorde
cheeze :: NudeRaider
Dark_Marine_123 :: WoAHorde
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: WoAHorde (4)
Dapperdan :: NerdyTerdy
Darkling :: NerdyTerdy
WoAHorde :: NerdyTerdy (3)
EzDay281 :: NudeRaider (7)

18 of 30 votes are in.

Day end: < 72 hours.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 26 2008, 6:16 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Feb 26 2008, 5:34 pm Forsaken Archer Post #288

Dan, IM me plz.

None.

Feb 26 2008, 6:40 pm Moose Post #289

We live in a society.

The contents of the townie role message are now included with every role.

I apologize if the gods of randomization couldn't hook you up with a special role this time. :(
Blame atmospheric noise.

The question is: Should I rerole and start the game over as SEN Mafia 6.1? This essentially created an exploit that allowed a townie alliance to form. Only townies (or clever ex-townies who saved the role message from last game) knew the contents of the role message and they could use it to verify each other.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 26 2008, 6:46 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Feb 26 2008, 6:41 pm Dapperdan Post #290

Thanks moose. UR IN MAH GAME, RUIN MAH STRATS!

O yeah, and the fact that you actually needed to 'fix the exploit' because I threatened to start a townie alliance with my knowledge effectively proves that I am, indeed, a townie. You probably do need to restart this. Sorry that I 'mindfucked' your game moose. :D

Or we could pull a map mafia 8 and continue in spite of a total fuck job done to the game and see the interesting things that lie ahead. Everyone knows I'm townie but no one knows mafia still, at least.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 26 2008, 6:46 pm by Dapperdan.

None.

Feb 26 2008, 6:45 pm Moose Post #291

We live in a society.

I'm just glad we're getting this sorted out on Day One. I want to hear some opinions from the other players. ;o

Feb 27 2008, 1:54 am Forsaken Archer Post #292

I still don't trust you are a townie... you could have known that last game.
Or figured it out this game by another townie giving you your message.
How else would you compare?

None.

Feb 27 2008, 2:34 am Ultraviolet Post #293

I apologize if the gods of randomization couldn't hook you up with a special role this time. :(
Blame atmospheric noise.

The question is: Should I rerole and start the game over as SEN Mafia 6.1? This essentially created an exploit that allowed a townie alliance to form. Only townies (or clever ex-townies who saved the role message from last game) knew the contents of the role message and they could use it to verify each other.

I could've easily pretended to be a townie. It was easy enough for people to access the townie message, I don't think a re roll is necessary at all.

Feb 27 2008, 2:43 am cheeze Post #294

so you admit you're not a townie..? :omfg:

None.

Feb 27 2008, 2:45 am NudeRaider Post #295

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Blame atmospheric noise.

Since I'm a townie I'm perfectly fine with that exploit. :P
Everyone who isn't is a mafia suspect in my eyes.
Just fix this exploit next mafia.
Let all role pm's (or at least the town aligned) look the same and post the template publicly.

Feb 27 2008, 2:45 am Ultraviolet Post #296

Quote from cheeze
so you admit you're not a townie..? :omfg:

Yes.

Feb 27 2008, 2:52 am Riney Post #297

Thigh high affectionado

If Voting_Rules = False Then
If Horde_Votes > Nerdy_Votes Then
Call ChangeVote(CurrentPlayer, "NerdyTerdy")
End If
End If

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 27 2008, 2:58 am by Dark_Marine_123.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Feb 27 2008, 2:56 am Moose Post #298

We live in a society.

if (!ReadTheVotingRules(Dark_Marine_123))
cout << "Cut that shit out";

Feb 27 2008, 2:56 am NudeRaider Post #299

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Dapperdan
Listen closely: all you're posting here is lies and other assorted bs.
Can you please become LESS specific?
There was not a single lie.
And if you plan to invalidate what I wrote it would help if you'd say WHY I'm wrong instead of arguing like "Your post is bs, because your bs is bs.".

Quote from Dapperdan
He hardly fed information to me. What he did do, was post "doodle77 is innocent" in the topic, and the same with darkling, it was nothing specific with me. I got little other useful information that I could really do anything with. The real help I got from nerdy was his trust, and that influence on others.
It was obviously enough for you to find all the special roles.

Feb 27 2008, 2:57 am Riney Post #300

Thigh high affectionado

I change my vote to nerdy xD

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1757 >
  Back to forum