Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Mini-Game Party
Mini-Game Party
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 2 2007, 7:11 am
By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 >

Dec 29 2008, 3:41 pm Vi3t-X Post #341

If you give me all your minerals, he will get back to work, I assure it.

None.

Dec 29 2008, 3:55 pm Devourer Post #342

Hello

Wow, this theard is older than a year! Is MA actually sill working on it? if he really would work hard on it he should be done....

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 29 2008, 4:07 pm Biophysicist Post #343

Not sure if you already have something like this... If you are still taking ideas, how about an SCV duel? Missile turrets (and maybe Bunkers) work normally, Supply Depots turn into Hallucinations of your SCV, Academies turn into Arbiters, and Command Centers turn into floating Infested Command Centers that explode and turn into Infested Terrans (or maybe Scarabs) when landed. Change buildings as needed, and add/remove ideas as desired/needed.

Btw, finish this map, or there will be a very disappointed Archon.

None.

Dec 29 2008, 5:57 pm payne Post #344

:payne:

Tassadar: Why not simply taking Probe Battle? (go see probe battle v[4.00].scx)

None.

Dec 29 2008, 7:19 pm UnholyUrine Post #345

I hate to be the bringer of bad news... but...

in the "v4 leak" version.. there're some glitches.
-After Probe Rape, the Pylons are not removed.
-Several times, we were auto-allying p7, and cannot finish games such as musical chairs or Wack-a-mole
-In the Probe Rape arena (the small circle at top left), the probes cannot build pylons at certain areas, I'm guessing there're burrowed units there =o.
-In Last One There, the crystals don't block the zerglings from moving out of the 9 squares in the middle.

Yeah, and the rest I'm sure you know about :P....
Please pls pls please!! finish this =D .. This is a great game!! I want the full version NOW =C .. u should smhow incorporate Spin the Bottle in it =D =D.

None.

Dec 30 2008, 1:21 am BlackWolf99 Post #346

faster millenium faster!

None.

Jan 2 2009, 7:32 am MillenniumArmy Post #347

As of this point right now, I have officially completed 112 mini-games

None.

Jan 2 2009, 8:26 am Alzarath Post #348

Praetor

OMG! It's Millenium! long time no see man, I remember when yuo first started this map. It has been a really long time man. Hey, do you plan on making Starcraft 2 maps? Please tell me you haven't retired from Starcraft completely, I want to see you in SC2.

None.

Jan 2 2009, 9:12 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #349

👻 👾 👽 💪

:D You should let me post it on all the non-SEN sc upload sites under the alias WhoAmINow.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 2 2009, 8:08 pm MillenniumArmy Post #350

You can tell other non sc upload sites whatever you want, but don't post anything unless it is the final version and only the final version. And yes, hopefully i will be back to making maps in sc2

As of this point right now, I have officially completed 116 mini-games

None.

Jan 2 2009, 8:41 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #351

👻 👾 👽 💪

I was kidding. ;o Apparently you left and didn't see my shouts last night thismorning.
I don't even know of any other sites ... I can think of some, but SEN is the only one I go to.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 4 2009, 9:39 am MillenniumArmy Post #352

Alright 120 are done, time for the final 8.

#121 Omfg the archon
Yamico's idea. This is actually quite similar to the SC mario party 2 map's baby bowser bash game. Everyone has a marine and you are suppose to kill the archon. You have marines and you have to kill the Archon. He has a lot of HP so it will take time and patience. If you lose all your marines, you will respawn in like 6 seconds. Whoever ends up killing the Archon wins.

None.

Jan 4 2009, 10:07 am Ei47 Post #353

:O Can't wait for it to be finished. And I like how you updated at 2:00 pacific :bleh:

None.

Jan 4 2009, 3:37 pm Vi3t-X Post #354

Kill the MillenniumArmy - Improved.

When you hear "killing" a MillenniumArmy, you think:
"Wow, I have to kill an army of goons".

Not:
"Wow, I have to click on people because everyone looks to the same, and I'm somehow trained to kill just him".

None.

Jan 5 2009, 3:35 am T-Virus Post #355

i truly look forward to the maps final release. I have found this map rather addicting, although i must say some of the mini-games in the map are rather a waste of space. However, i was really glad to see some of my old favorites that you made in the map, such as wall-ball and the hot potato game. Good job so far, keep it up!

None.

Jan 5 2009, 5:10 am MillenniumArmy Post #356

Quote from T-Virus
i truly look forward to the maps final release. I have found this map rather addicting, although i must say some of the mini-games in the map are rather a waste of space. However, i was really glad to see some of my old favorites that you made in the map, such as wall-ball and the hot potato game. Good job so far, keep it up!
Do tell me those waste of space mini-games. Because I might actually demolish some of my "older" ones and replace them with newer ones. See if the ones we have in mind match up

None.

Jan 5 2009, 10:15 am MillenniumArmy Post #357

#122 Tag
You can consider this as a mix of the kissing part from my Spin the Bottle map, hot potato, and ticking bomb. One person will be "it." He has to simply touch another person to no longer be "it." This game has a random invisible timer. Whoever is "it" by the end of the time gets eliminated. This process goes on until there is one person remaining.

None.

Jan 6 2009, 2:15 am Ei47 Post #358

I think Goliath tracks should be crucified :flamer: but that's just my personal opinion.

None.

Jan 6 2009, 8:18 am Falkoner Post #359

6 more! WOOT WOOT! Is the selection system going to take very long to perfect?

None.

Jan 6 2009, 8:57 am MillenniumArmy Post #360

The selection system is ready to go. All it's waiting on is the last few mini-games (like if you were to select one of the nonexistent mini-games, the map will glitch.)

However, once I finish the last few mini-games, the map isn't ready yet. As i've been making and testing these newer mini-games, i've been taking note and jotting down the mini-games that need to be looked at again for balance/glitch/fun/etc.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 >
  Back to forum