By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 « 30 31 32 33 3438 >

Sep 28 2012, 5:19 am Raitaki Post #621

Just PM me Kame, we both know I'm confirmed mafia town ;3

None.

Sep 28 2012, 5:21 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #622

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from lil-Inferno
A booming voice thundered from the sky above, "Fire_Kame is the last of the Mafia!"
:massimo: I don't even ...

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 28 2012, 5:24 am Raitaki Post #623

thy vote, good sir

None.

Sep 28 2012, 5:28 am TiKels Post #624

great balls of fire!

I vurte karme

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 28 2012, 5:31 am Fire_Kame Post #625

wth is starcraft

Alright, I'll up the ante before I go to bed.

If you vote for a different candidate than me, I will not name you if I die. If I don't die, I don't name anyone. If you have a better target than Lanthanide and can reasonably back the claim up, I will most likely band behind you.

If you abstain or vote for me, I will reveal your role.

Sep 28 2012, 5:31 am Lanthanide Post #626

Quote from Fire_Kame
Oh I'm not nerdraging that much am I? I just wanted Lanthanide to be certain he knew his place.
I know my place: victorious over mafia scum like you.

Quote from Fire_Kame
If you have a better target than Lanthanide and can reasonably back the claim up
Here's all the evidence you need for a better target than me:
Quote from lil-Inferno
A booming voice thundered from the sky above, "Fire_Kame is the last of the Mafia!"

Face it Kame, you're mafia.

None.

Sep 28 2012, 5:35 am Fire_Kame Post #627

wth is starcraft

You are so pushy, Lanthanide!

As I've said:

Lil just liked my death speech and was disappoint I wasn't voted out yesterday day.
Lil just wants to turn it around and stroke his neckbeard while saying "checkmate theists."
Lil is mad I attempted-pretended to bribe him.
Lil just wants an opportunity to troll me the way I've trolled him.

Don't let the trolls win!

Consider my offer above seriously. I will keep to my word.

Sep 28 2012, 5:36 am Lanthanide Post #628

You're sounding quite desperate. I guess I would be too if I was the last mafia left and everyone had just found out my role in an incontrovertible way.

None.

Sep 28 2012, 5:36 am Raitaki Post #629

Kame stop acting so anti-town, the best course of action if you're town is obviously give me, the obvious mafia townie all the roles :awesome: :wob:

None.

Sep 28 2012, 5:37 am Fire_Kame Post #630

wth is starcraft

Quote from Lanthanide
You're sounding quite desperate. I guess I would be too if I was the last mafia left and everyone had just found out my role in an incontrovertible way.

No, just summarizing. :kame:

Sep 28 2012, 5:39 am Lanthanide Post #631

You say tomato; I say tomato.

None.

Sep 28 2012, 8:49 pm Fire_Kame Post #632

wth is starcraft

Just in case anyone still thinks I'm bluffing:

Raitaki is a veteran.

He has said he doesn't care if mafia finds out, so I thought he'd be a fitting first sacrifice.

The ball's in your court now, town. :kame: don't disappoint me.

Sep 28 2012, 9:18 pm Lanthanide Post #633

Quote from Fire_Kame
Just in case anyone still thinks I'm bluffing:

Raitaki is a veteran.

He has said he doesn't care if mafia finds out, so I thought he'd be a fitting first sacrifice.

The ball's in your court now, town. :kame: don't disappoint me.
Sure, whatever you say, mafia.

It doesn't really matter anyway, since you're the last mafia, as soon as we lynch you, the game will be over.

None.

Sep 28 2012, 9:19 pm Fire_Kame Post #634

wth is starcraft

What will happen when the game isn't over? :awesome:

Sep 28 2012, 9:41 pm Lanthanide Post #635

Then we'll lynch whoever next appears to be mafia. Nothing personal Kame, it's just god told us you were mafia. You wouldn't ignore god if he spoke directly to you, would you?

None.

Sep 28 2012, 10:22 pm Raitaki Post #636

Kame you're so obviously aligned with the mafia, I even publicly admitted to being mafia but still you still clear me as town to avoid me being lynched ;3

None.

Sep 28 2012, 10:40 pm Fire_Kame Post #637

wth is starcraft

Quote from Lanthanide
Then we'll lynch whoever next appears to be mafia. Nothing personal Kame, it's just god told us you were mafia. You wouldn't ignore god if he spoke directly to you, would you?

If lil was god I'd rather be an ignorant neckbeard atheist.

Tikels is a shapeshifter.

Sep 28 2012, 11:41 pm Raitaki Post #638

Gentlemen, the Mafia has won.

Let us end what shall be known as...

Operation Trump Card.

guis lil actually ran this game legit (except for giving me broken powers in exchange for low amount of mafia :awesome:)

None.

Sep 28 2012, 11:47 pm Fire_Kame Post #639

wth is starcraft

WITTH MY DYING BREATH, I CURSE LANTHANIDE!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 28 2012, 11:52 pm by Fire_Kame.

Sep 28 2012, 11:52 pm Lanthanide Post #640

Yeah, if Rai had been killed, us mafia would've been fucked. He's quite OP.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 30 31 32 33 3438 >
  Back to forum