Mar 9 2012, 2:25 am
By: rayNimagi
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 56 >

Mar 12 2012, 6:04 pm FatalException Post #41

Quote from Azrael
Quote from rayNimagi
Is renting a tux required

Yes.
Even if you already own one. Especially if you already own one.

None.

Mar 12 2012, 6:12 pm Sacrieur Post #42

Still Napping

Waste of money.

None.

Mar 12 2012, 6:20 pm Azrael Post #43

The way he said it, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an actual tuxedo, and is considering wearing a normal suit.

Which would be stupid.

Quote from Sacrieur
Waste of money.

I think $100 toward an important milestone and one-time experience such as this is hardly a waste.

Mar 12 2012, 6:21 pm poison_us Post #44

Back* from the grave

Quote from Rantent
This is pretty much the only time you can wear a baby blue tuxedo. Do not miss out on this opportunity.

Quote from Fire_Kame
Let's hijack this thread and talk about our favorite prom experiences. :awesome:
These are actually related. I fucking loved my baby blue tux.

Mar 12 2012, 8:18 pm payne Post #45

:payne:

Quote from Azrael
The way he said it, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an actual tuxedo, and is considering wearing a normal suit.

Which would be stupid.

Quote from Sacrieur
Waste of money.

I think $100 toward an important milestone and one-time experience such as this is hardly a waste.
I would personally call that 100$ a waste on a tuxedo.
Wear a normal suit, and you'll be fine. Just make sure you're not too worried about not being as neat as others.
I'd suggest investing that 100$ into the after-party. ;) (Though even there, 100$ seems quite over-done.)

None.

Mar 12 2012, 8:33 pm IskatuMesk Post #46

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from Azrael
an important milestone and one-time experience such as this is hardly a waste.

Post of the year. 10/10 AW. I knew you had it in you.

Also I'm sure the OP killed himself or is passed out in a ditch somewhere right now.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Mar 12 2012, 9:42 pm rockz Post #47

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from rayNimagi
Is renting a tux required, or can I wear a nice suit that I already own?
if you don't rent a tux, people will look at you funny and judge you. Not to mention they will ask about it. IMO it's worth the $50-$100 to fit in.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 12 2012, 9:44 pm Sacrieur Post #48

Still Napping

I was a pirate.

I win the internet now.

None.

Mar 12 2012, 10:25 pm TiKels Post #49

Quote from IskatuMesk
Quote from Azrael
an important milestone and one-time experience such as this is hardly a waste.

Post of the year. 10/10 AW. I knew you had it in you.

Also I'm sure the OP killed himself or is passed out in a ditch somewhere right now.
:lol:
Oh god XD

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 12 2012, 10:56 pm BloodyZombie117 Post #50

I have no idea what to put here... So I guess I'll just put this here.

Prom to me seems like a waste of money.
The only reason people told me to go to prom was because we needed a number of people to go, since we didn't want to waste other people's time. I would've decided on going if someone would've paid for me... But it got canceled anyways, because all of them never bought the tickets. xD

Mar 12 2012, 11:06 pm payne Post #51

Quote from rockz
Quote from rayNimagi
Is renting a tux required, or can I wear a nice suit that I already own?
if you don't rent a tux, people will look at you funny and judge you. Not to mention they will ask about it. IMO it's worth the $50-$100 to fit in.
Paying to fit in? How conformist!
You should be the one that doesn't have a tux just so that people asks you questions and you can answer back that they do not understand that they have wasted hundreds of dollars just to fit in, feel beautiful, or I don't know what other superficial bullshit. :sly:
Of course, they might actually enjoy it and you'll then look like a dumb radical that doesn't know what he's talking about, but heh, at least you've saved money! ;)

None.

Mar 13 2012, 12:09 am rockz Post #52

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

you will looks like a douchebag if you don't wear a tux.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 13 2012, 12:15 am payne Post #53

Quote from rockz
Wrong, weak, and shouldn't be taken as an advice because even if it was true, you shouldn't comply to this kind of prejudice imposed by society. Complying would mean you are accepting it, and if you are of those that want a better world, you probably do not want to accept it (though we could debate about that, it's my own vision of the things).

None.

Mar 13 2012, 12:35 am FatalException Post #54

Quote from payne
Quote from rockz
Wrong, weak, and shouldn't be taken as an advice because even if it was true, you shouldn't comply to this kind of prejudice imposed by society. Complying would mean you are accepting it, and if you are of those that want a better world, you probably do not want to accept it (though we could debate about that, it's my own vision of the things).
Says the kid who loves posting pictures of himself naked with guitars and :hurr:-faces.

None.

Mar 13 2012, 12:39 am TiKels Post #55

Quote from rockz

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 13 2012, 12:39 am Dem0n Post #56

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Wear a fuckin' tux, suits are stupid for an event like this. You'll look out of place, and fuck that "don't conform man!!!" bullshit. Just get a tux; they're not that expensive.

Mar 13 2012, 12:46 am Sacrieur Post #57

Still Napping

I can't hear you over the sound of my awesome.

Real men go as pirates, posers.

None.

Mar 13 2012, 12:47 am Dem0n Post #58

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I'm confused as to why your prom was seemingly in your gym.

Mar 13 2012, 12:51 am DevliN Post #59

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
With the lights on. And parents all around.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 13 2012, 12:52 am Sacrieur Post #60

Still Napping

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer

We did it in the other gym, which was renovated with all sorts of stuff to make it whatever we wanted. That was before prom.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 56 >
  Back to forum