TiKels
  • No Lynch (1)
Tempz
  • Aristocrat
  • Abstain

Currently up for lynching: Dem0nS1ayer

Nov 2 2011, 6:54 pm Dem0n Post #543

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I can't possibly see how Aristocrat will let Observer live. Rogue Engineer is the only killing power that the town has, and now that his identity is revealed, he has no more powers. There's no way he'd just keep observer alive for the rest of the game for no reason. Even if there are other Rogue Engineers, I can't see them doing much good either.

This is quite lame. >_>

Nov 2 2011, 6:57 pm DevliN Post #544

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

What reason would he have to kill Observer? He's constraining people for leverage.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 2 2011, 7:02 pm Dem0n Post #545

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

His role is worthless now if he keeps Observer. Unless he kills him and constrains others, the mafia and zombies (who are most likely going to win now) will eventually outnumber the town. He's not doing anything but threatening to kill another townie. He'll come for others (most likely Tempz, hellfire, or Tikels) next because either they refuse to give their role to him or he just doesn't believe them for some insensible reason.

Nov 2 2011, 7:07 pm Sacrieur Post #546

Still Napping

The town has so much momentum at this point and since Aristocrat is practically confirmed to be the rogue engineer, what reason do they not have to share their role? They'd be stupid not to. Your logic is so silly. Aristocrat had good cause to kill who he did. And his main target (obviously) is the mafia. Observer was just a way to protect his identity.

And you claim that instead of lynching known mafia members, we would rather kill the one of the town's only killing role-- on the basis that he's killed townies before. Yeah, and the USS haven't killed townies before? And here's the kicker, the USS are just going to keep killing townies.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 7:07 pm DevliN Post #547

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

As far as we know, the Zombies hit two people on Night 0 that are now being treated. We lynched lil-, leaving one Zombie.

I don't see how Mafia can outnumber Town unless they have the ability to grow.

His role isn't useless at all. It is our only killing role, and as long as he doesn't kill another Townie, then there's no problem. I don't know why I need to keep repeating the fact that he has only killed 1 Townie, and that person was killed because he said his Investigator role PM was different than all the other Investigators, ironically including our fake Investigator.

Quote from Excalibur
I'm changing my vote to Aristocrat for now simply because I am more sure of Poison's guilt than Dem0n's. I will vote to lynch Dem0n the minute someone can confirm beyond a reasonable doubt that he is mafia, or that Poison has been lynched first. If anyone wants to re-quote some evidence and such to bring to my attention due to my lack of time to go through it myself, please do.
I posted a PM that Dem0n sent to HellFire and I (as well as others) in which he claimed he followed Vrael on Night 1. In this thread, he confirmed that what I posted was the PM he sent people. Aside from the fact that the PM itself was a clear forgery, it would have been impossible for him to follow Vrael and see the Assassin kill him. The Assassin can only kill a target that is not being followed. So Dem0n is not the Investigator.

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 2 2011, 7:09 pm Dem0n Post #548

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from DevliN
We lynched lil-, leaving one Zombie.
There's really no proof that lil was a zombie. He told me before anyone started accusing him that he asked to visit Echo just for the fun of it, and then Hellfire contacted him saying that he had visited him. Of course, lil could be lying, but why would he make that up and give up Hellfire's role before anyone even started to vote against him?

Quote from DevliN
His role isn't useless at all. It is our only killing role, and as long as he doesn't kill another Townie, then there's no problem.
This is one of your reasons to sway people into not voting for him. It's faulty because Observer is town, and Aristocrat can only help kill mafia if he kill Observer first. >_>

Nov 2 2011, 7:11 pm Sacrieur Post #549

Still Napping

Where are you getting the impression the rogue engineer can only constrain one person at a time?

None.

Nov 2 2011, 7:11 pm poison_us Post #550

Back* from the grave

Quote from DevliN
Quote from Excalibur
I'm changing my vote to Aristocrat for now simply because I am more sure of Poison's guilt than Dem0n's. I will vote to lynch Dem0n the minute someone can confirm beyond a reasonable doubt that he is mafia, or that Poison has been lynched first. If anyone wants to re-quote some evidence and such to bring to my attention due to my lack of time to go through it myself, please do.
I posted a PM that Dem0n sent to HellFire and I (as well as others) in which he claimed he followed Vrael on Night 1. In this thread, he confirmed that what I posted was the PM he sent people. Aside from the fact that the PM itself was a clear forgery, it would have been impossible for him to follow Vrael and see the Assassin kill him. The Assassin can only kill a target that is not being followed. So Dem0n is not the Investigator.

Quote from poison_us
I'm still laughing about how Ex always thinks I'm guilty.
Let me spell it out: Excalibur does not like me. He would rather hold a silly personal grudge than actually set aside irrational thoughts and work for the good of the town. Luckily enough he's not a killing role, or I'd be dead.

Nov 2 2011, 7:12 pm DevliN Post #551

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Quote from DevliN
His role isn't useless at all. It is our only killing role, and as long as he doesn't kill another Townie, then there's no problem.
This is one of your reasons to sway people into not voting for him. It's faulty because Observer is town, and Aristocrat can only help kill mafia if he kill Observer first. >_>
Where do you get that? He can Constrain multiple people over the course of the game and choose which of those he wants to kill.

Quote from DevliN
We lynched lil-, leaving one Zombie.
There's really no proof that lil was a zombie.
Aside from the Pathologist report that confirms he was, sure.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 2 2011, 7:19 pm by DevliN.

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 2 2011, 7:50 pm ImagoDeo Post #552

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Achievements

??? (USS Beguiler)
  • Succeed.

So ominous.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 7:55 pm Excalibur Post #553

The sword and the faith

Quote from poison_us
Quote from DevliN
Quote from Excalibur

Quote from poison_us
I'm still laughing about how Ex always thinks I'm guilty.
Let me spell it out: Excalibur does not like me. He would rather hold a silly personal grudge than actually set aside irrational thoughts and work for the good of the town. Luckily enough he's not a killing role, or I'd be dead.

@Dev
Alright, so he isn't the investigator. I've refused to reveal my role to anyone thus far, even Roy who's usually the town hub in these games. Hellfire just demanded my role and when I said no he's like okay I'm detaining you. Since when does anyone just go 'Oh sure he's my role, let me trust you for no reason.'? I play a lot of Phantom and that is just a stupid thing to do. It is suspicious but it doesn't really confirm he's anything from what I understand.

@Poison
This isn't personal. I have a thousand more reasons to hate Dem0n than you. Look at any topic concerning Op SEN and you'll see me and Dem0n going back and forth at each other. I do believe you've had quite a number of clues against you Poison, that's why I've wanted you dead.

@Everyone
Due to everyone being an action-able role, I don't mind saying I get a little confused on how things are going sometimes. :P

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 2 2011, 8:00 pm DevliN Post #554

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Achievements

??? (USS Beguiler)
  • Succeed.

So ominous.
USS Beguiler - An expert in manipulating information, not even the other members of the USS know his background or abilities.
I kept starting at this role description, and "manipulating information" suggests to me that he can either mess with blood results (like the Mole in my game) or he can change the role that someone appears as when they die (like the Janitor could do in Olimar's Mafia). I'm not sure how the "Succeed" comes into play, though. It really is ominous.

Quote from Excalibur
@Dev
Alright, so he isn't the investigator. I've refused to reveal my role to anyone thus far, even Roy who's usually the town hub in these games. Hellfire just demanded my role and when I said no he's like okay I'm detaining you. Since when does anyone just go 'Oh sure he's my role, let me trust you for no reason.'? I play a lot of Phantom and that is just a stupid thing to do. It is suspicious but it doesn't really confirm he's anything from what I understand.
Even after we've caught him lying, he still tried to convince us he was Investigator. He hasn't changed that claim at all since being accused. It doesn't make sense that he would keep up the facade even after it was proven that it would be impossible for his Night 0 result to be real. Defending him this much isn't that great of an idea if he does show up as being Mafia. He can't even defend himself at this point.

Also, people go "Oh sure he's my role, let me trust you for no reason" all the time. That's usually how the alliances in Mafia games start. :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 2 2011, 8:05 pm by DevliN.

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 2 2011, 8:04 pm Aristocrat Post #555

Pretty sure it's a fool-like ability. "Manipulating information" may just refer to him hiding his powers from other USS members.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 8:09 pm Mp)HellFire Post #556

I (as well as a few others) don't see Devlin as being a real Investigator. He didn't reveal his role to anyone via PMs; he only did so in the thread after we had already posted our role PMs. Don't share any of your findings with him; he's likely USS.

You successfully shadow Aristocrat.

You see he visits Observer12425, and no one visits him.

here is some of my information disclosed.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 8:10 pm DevliN Post #557

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah he posted that in the thread earlier as well, after Observer was already told to post what he posted.

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 2 2011, 8:26 pm Lanthanide Post #558

Tikels and Tempz, if you don't vote Demonslayer, then you are on our suspects list.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 8:39 pm TiKels Post #559

That's cool. What, do you think he's not going to be lynched? Legit, if there was any chance he would live I'd be on him like ugly on an ape.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 2 2011, 8:40 pm Dem0n Post #560

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Aristocrat's already threatened you, and tempz is always suspected every game no matter what. ;o

Options
Pages: < 1 « 26 27 28 29 3064 >
  Back to forum