Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Azrael's Mafia #1: Resident Evil
Oct 23 2011, 4:05 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 « 27 28 29 30 3164 >

Nov 2 2011, 8:44 pm poison_us Post #561

Back* from the grave

Quote from TiKels

That's cool. What, do you think he's not going to be lynched? Legit, if there was any chance he would live I'd be on him like ugly on an ape.

I mean, seriously, what gives you that frame of reference? Is there beautiful or sexy or attractive on an ape?

Nov 2 2011, 9:00 pm Lanthanide Post #562

Quote from TiKels

That's cool. What, do you think he's not going to be lynched? Legit, if there was any chance he would live I'd be on him like ugly on an ape.
There's a possibility that he won't be lynched, yes.

What do you have to lose by voting for Demonslayer? Nothing. What do you have to lose for voting against or abstaining? You'll be on our list of suspects. If you don't care about that, fine.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:04 pm TiKels Post #563

What if he's the bomb rigger T-T

I vote dem0ns1ayer

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 2 2011, 9:04 pm DevliN Post #564

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from TiKels

To explain this, we're assuming that the Saboteur can change the votes so they aren't on Dem0n anymore. Considering the identity of at least two Project Directors have been revealed, there's a good chance one or both of their sets of votes will be manipulated.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 2 2011, 9:04 pm Tempz Post #565

It doesn't matter demon is going to get lynched no matter what so throwing more oil on the fire won't really help things.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:06 pm Lanthanide Post #566

Quote from Tempz
It doesn't matter demon is going to get lynched no matter what so throwing more oil on the fire won't really help things.
Quote from DevliN
Quote from Lanthanide
Quote from TiKels

To explain this, we're assuming that the Saboteur can change the votes so they aren't on Dem0n anymore. Considering the identity of at least two Project Directors have been revealed, there's a good chance one or both of their sets of votes will be manipulated.

It DOES matter, Tempz. To quote a certain illustrious former President, you're either with us, or against us.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:07 pm Lanthanide Post #567

Quote from TiKels
What if he's the bomb rigger T-T

I vote dem0ns1ayer
Then this game is going to be very short. And if you're town-aligned, mafia will outnumber you and you'll lose anyway.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:13 pm Tempz Post #568

In a war there is almost always a neutral country...

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:17 pm Lanthanide Post #569

Well if you want to throw your lot in with the Mafia, it's your choice to make. You've been told of the consequences.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:18 pm Tempz Post #570

I hate being forced to do something :hurr:

I vote demon.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:21 pm Excalibur Post #571

The sword and the faith

Well, at this point, fuck it.

Changing vote to Dem0nSlayer.

Hope he's mafia or I'm gonna be awful upset with you guys. :flamer:

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Nov 2 2011, 9:22 pm Lanthanide Post #572

Note: voting for Demon doesn't clear you of suspicion :)

It may also be within the Beguiler's powers to fake the identity of a corpse, so it may appear that Demon isn't mafia when really he is. Keep that in mind.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:24 pm Tempz Post #573

Of course it doesn't; I don't fully believe demon is mafia... But hes the best we got. He also tried to convince me hes not mafia and made a really good argument that's why i so hesitant.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:27 pm DevliN Post #574

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Tempz
Of course it doesn't; I don't fully believe demon is mafia... But hes the best we got. He also tried to convince me hes not mafia and made a really good argument that's why i so hesitant.
What was the argument?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 2 2011, 9:28 pm Lanthanide Post #575

Demon also admitted to lying, and posted what appears to be a fake "investigation" result with multiple spelling and grammar mistakes, as well as significant breakages of the rules. He's either mafia, or a very very useless townie.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:31 pm ImagoDeo Post #576

Quote from Lanthanide

It may also be within the Beguiler's powers to fake the identity of a corpse, so it may appear that Demon isn't mafia when really he is. Keep that in mind.

This or he could be the Infiltrator, whose true role would not be revealed in the case that he is lynched. That actually makes sense - if Dem0n was an Investigator who got near the USS and discovered he was the Infiltrator, then it would explain a lot of what's happened.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:36 pm Mp)HellFire Post #577

RIP Dem0nS1ayer
[Day 0 - Day 1]

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:39 pm Tempz Post #578

He said that after we lynching him, aristo will try to lynch me. He also went on to say that Aristo will kill more and more people with his power . The rest i really don't remember but it said it in a way that appealed to me... and i kept pressuring him with questions and he answered them quite well is what really sold me.

None.

Nov 2 2011, 9:41 pm TiKels Post #579

Day 0? What is this madness?

Also, poi, it's a saying.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 2 2011, 9:46 pm Lanthanide Post #580

Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from Lanthanide

This or he could be the Infiltrator, whose true role would not be revealed in the case that he is lynched. That actually makes sense - if Dem0n was an Investigator who got near the USS and discovered he was the Infiltrator, then it would explain a lot of what's happened.
Yeah, that seems reasonable.

We're already suspicious of Ex because of his insistence in voting Aristocrat. Now he's changed his vote under duress with the disclaimer that "Demon better be mafia", knowing that Demon will in fact appear to be a townie when lynched.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 27 28 29 30 3164 >
  Back to forum