Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Parties: What Do?
Parties: What Do?
Feb 16 2011, 3:27 am
By: rayNimagi
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Feb 17 2011, 7:01 pm JaFF Post #41

Speaking from my personal experience. If you're an intelligent, socially-awkward and kind-hearted individual, you are in the best social position because you can make the best and most diverse ties of friendship with the widest variety of people. How can you possibly fit in with "cool" people? Quite simple: only those who judge others on their social intentions and not their facade are truly cool. Those who can accept others no matter their social skill, even though they themselves can be extremely socially skilful. There is one condition to obtain this priceless wealth, though: don't try to conform to whoever you think is cool. Never try to please the crowd for the sake of fitting in. Don't be a rebel, just relax and believe that there are people who appreciate what you have to contribute. Don't try too hard to fit in, if it's not working then that social circle is not for you.

Feel like dancing even if you're shit at it? Do it! Just don't take it seriously and enjoy yourself.
Don't drink too much. If you feel that you're drinking for the sake of drinking, it's time to stop.

None.

Feb 17 2011, 7:04 pm Decency Post #42

If you feel that you're drinking for the sake of drinking, it's time to stop.
I don't know if I've ever drank for any other reason...

None.

Feb 17 2011, 7:07 pm Fire_Kame Post #43

wth is starcraft

Quote from name:FaZ-
If you feel that you're drinking for the sake of drinking, it's time to stop.
I don't know if I've ever drank for any other reason...
Really? You don't enjoy the taste of anything?

Feb 17 2011, 7:13 pm Decency Post #44

Oh I certainly do. I just don't see the point of spending a good amount of money on a Sam Adams or something+Disarrono when I can just have a soda.

Unless I'm trying to be more social, in which case I'm trying to get drunk. Supposedly this is a bad thing but it doesn't bother me at all that I'm more fun to be around when I drink.

None.

Feb 17 2011, 7:43 pm Vrael Post #45

Quote from name:FaZ-
This seems to be pretty consistent, I visit friends from different schools and hang out with different groups all the time. Dance parties are usually just for the slutty girls that can't hold a conversation and the guys that are too dumb to think of anything except who they'll end up with at the end of the night.
WOW. Someone's prejudiced! Some of those people you're referring to are good people, you just never gave them the chance.

Also, 10-20 people is hardly a party. 10-20 people is when your roommate's brother brings his annoying friends over because they don't have any beer and you do.

Also, don't listen to any of this advice about "moderation." If you do, you're a pussy.

None.

Feb 17 2011, 8:11 pm Fire_Kame Post #46

wth is starcraft

FaZ do you have any microbreweries nearby? Its fun to visit them and taste some of their offerings...they are all over the place in Co...

Feb 17 2011, 8:31 pm CaptainWill Post #47

The place where I work brings in ales from all the local microbreweries, but I'm not FaZ.

None.

Feb 17 2011, 9:10 pm Fire_Kame Post #48

wth is starcraft

Quote from CaptainWill
I'm not FaZ.
:O

Feb 17 2011, 9:40 pm Dem0n Post #49

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You guys seem to know how to have fun.

...SEN party? We can meet up in New Jersey. I'm sure lil will be happy to offer us his home. :wtfawesome:

Feb 17 2011, 9:45 pm Fire_Kame Post #50

wth is starcraft

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer

...SEN party? We can meet up in New Jersey. I'm sure lil will be happy to offer us his home. :wtfawesome:
omw :awesome:

Feb 17 2011, 10:00 pm lil-Inferno Post #51

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer

More like Excalibur.

Feb 17 2011, 10:07 pm MadZombie Post #52

or me:3

None.

Feb 17 2011, 10:08 pm lil-Inferno Post #53

Just here for the pie

Quote from MadZombie
or me:3
Or Centreri :kame:.

Feb 17 2011, 10:26 pm poison_us Post #54

Back* from the grave

Me too? On my desktop I still have the .txt with a bunch of people's locations...

Feb 17 2011, 10:31 pm Vrael Post #55

Umm, you guys want to party, and you propose New Jersey? .....

None.

Feb 17 2011, 10:33 pm poison_us Post #56

Back* from the grave

What's wrong with Joyzee?

Feb 17 2011, 10:35 pm Fire_Kame Post #57

wth is starcraft

Quote from Vrael
Umm, you guys want to party, and you propose New Jersey? .....
"Alright, so what's the catch?"
"Well technically we're in New Jersey..."
"Not one decent place"

:awesome:

Instead I propose all you guys go to the rockies and get hammered. Knowing the average elevation you live in, it'll take half a beer :awesome:

Feb 17 2011, 10:36 pm rockz Post #58

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

play mario kart 64 with a beer, but you have to finish the beer before you finish the race, and you can't drink until your kart is at a complete stop.

Quote from Fire_Kame
Instead I propose all you guys go to the rockies and get hammered. Knowing the average elevation you live in, it'll take half a beer :awesome:
10 + a shot or something. Bacardi I think? I didn't throw up either.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Feb 17 2011, 10:40 pm Vrael Post #59

Quote from rockz
play mario kart 64 with a beer, but you have to finish the beer before you finish the race, and you can't drink until your kart is at a complete stop.

Quote from Fire_Kame
10 + a shot or something. Bacardi I think? I didn't throw up either.
THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR, NO BOOTIN ON MY RUG

nah but seriously guys, play it safe when it comes to alcohol

None.

Feb 17 2011, 10:44 pm rockz Post #60

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

that's the nice part about the west. Everything is in walking distance since the only thing to do there is drink and ski.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum