Dating Advice
Oct 4 2010, 2:50 pm
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Oct 13 2010, 5:24 am payne Post #81

:payne:

Quote from name:f(._. )z
"Hey, have you ever thought about us going out?"
Just don't forget to play it off. If she says EW NO/Negative response you respond with "oh lol just wondering" and if she says yes/positive response then you jump on it.
Mindfuck... this "Hey, have you ever thought about us going out?" would look so incredibly weird plugged into a conversation. :/
Let's make it simpler: if ever I get the guts to ask her something like "Ciao! Oh... by the way... what are you doing next week? I'd like to go to this Blue Bar named Jojo's Bistro. Wanna come?".
1) The question looks great itself? :shy:
2) How do I react in case of a 'yes' ?
3) A 'no' ?
4) An answer of the kind 'huuuhhhh.... okayy?'
5) A 'nice! Have you invited Robin and Alexandre?' ?

Yes, I am that insecure... :(

None.

Oct 13 2010, 6:38 am poison_us Post #82

Back* from the grave

Quote from payne
What is the problem, officer?

Quote from payne
Take her, let her get whatever, and offer to pay for the both of you. If she insists to split it, LET HER. I've had enough headaches with my girlfriend over this.

Quote from payne
3) A 'no' ?
If it's a flat "no", then you're SOL. If it's like "I'm busy", then say something like "that's ok, maybe some other time" and play it off like it wasn't important.
Or do take her, but instead of the Bistro, since you're kidnapping you might as well carry it through and take her to your basement that has barred windows and...well...ya know, :teach: her.a
(just realized that could be read as "ya know, teach her" :ermm:)

Quote from payne
Since you're prolly gonna get this answer, tell her it's not that important if she's got plans and whatnot. If she tries to change the date to within 2-3 days, tell her you're busy. If it's outside of that, say you're open (if you are). Availability makes a guy look bad. Sometimes.

Quote from payne
Don't lie, if you can't get away with it. That's a quick way to get her legs superglued shut. If you tell her yes, but they couldn't come, then you better make sure they've got your back.

Oct 13 2010, 3:07 pm Norm Post #83

Quote from Riney
Help norm, she has a beard.

Avoid

Quote from Doodan
How do I get her to let me put it in her butt?

You should probably focus on getting her to actually talk to you before you think about moving to any advanced stages.

Quote from payne
Mindfuck... this "Hey, have you ever thought about us going out?" would look so incredibly weird plugged into a conversation. :/
Let's make it simpler: if ever I get the guts to ask her something like "Ciao! Oh... by the way... what are you doing next week? I'd like to go to this Blue Bar named Jojo's Bistro. Wanna come?".
3) A 'no' ?

Yes, I am that insecure... :(

Okay, if you're having trouble arranging an official date, why don't you try smaller things such as a trip to the bowling alley or out to lunch for pizza or down the street for slurpees?

1.The form of the question usually doesn't matter.
2."Okay, cool. Cya later."
3."That's fine, not everyone likes bowling/pizza/slurpees I guess.."
4.""Okay, cool. Cya later."
5."I haven't, but you can if you'd like."

Don't forget to keep it simple and always remember that you are being nice for offering, it's not her being nice for accepting. (That'd be backwards.)

None.

Oct 13 2010, 3:48 pm poison_us Post #84

Back* from the grave

Quote from Norm
Quote from Riney
Help norm, she has a beard.

Avoid
You can't avoid:

Oct 13 2010, 6:08 pm Doodan Post #85

I want her to become the other legal guardian for my child. How do I make her do it?

None.

Oct 13 2010, 7:28 pm Norm Post #86

Quote from Doodan
I want her to become the other legal guardian for my child. How do I make her do it?

Hate to break it to you, man, but with a face that looks like an ugly troll, you're going to need more than just my advice to do any of this.

None.

Oct 22 2010, 8:45 pm MadZombie Post #87

Norm I need your help.

I'm a closet weeaboo and all of my friends hate weeaboo's and they would not support me and my ways. But I met this weeaboo girl who is actually pretty awesome and sorta open about her weeaboo-ness but she has weeaboo friends to accept her and I don't have any at all. I don't know her at all tbh. I mean I know her but everytime I tell her something I think she is she pretty much proves me wrong which is a such a turn on. Wat do Norm? She's pretty much someone I just met so I how do I get close to her to know what shes really like?

I just want to sit around and watch anime everyday tbh.

None.

Oct 23 2010, 4:41 am rayNimagi Post #88

I just want to sit around and watch anime play StarCraft everyday tbh.

Help, Norm?

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Oct 23 2010, 5:07 pm Rantent Post #89

How can I make hot women more intelligent?
Or intelligent women hotter?

None.

Oct 23 2010, 8:39 pm Norm Post #90

Norm I need your help.

I'm a closet weeaboo...

What the fuck does that even mean?

Quote from Rantent
How can I make hot women more intelligent?
Or intelligent women hotter?

Easier than you'd think. If you need your hot female to become more intelligent, it's possible. You are just going to be forced to teach her stuff. Don't bother if you don't see it going anywhere, but converting a raw female into wife material is a long and sometimes difficult task that is necessary for just about every successful long term relationship or marriage.

As for making intelligent women hotter, that's not as simple. The closest thing you can do is convince them to alter their style to match your tastes more closely. Other than that, you won't find much success attempting this path.

None.

Oct 28 2010, 1:47 am Azrael Post #91

Quote from Norm
Norm I need your help.

I'm a closet weeaboo...

What the fuck does that even mean?

Japanophile.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum