War Of The Imperial Empires, Minor/Major Conversion(somewhere in between?)
Post #1 xAngelSpiritx Aug 26 2010, 6:59 am
Erryday I'm lurkerin'
I've been working on this for a while. Since I started modding I've always been just a lurker on the forum; downloading a released tool here, occasionally commenting there. But I've always wanted to create a mega-project--something that was the culmination of my modding work over the past two years, and then release it.
I haven't quite achieved that lofty goal yet. I am not nearly as satisfied with my mod as I would like to be--it's incomplete, buggy, unbalanced, and unstable as hell in my opinion. But I'll admit--it has some fun to it.
Without further ado, I present to you what is likely to be the last update to this mod, ever:
Download Link - Mediafire
But of course, no mod topic is complete without screenshots! I have detailed for you an entire game, through screenshots. They say a picture is worth a thousand words--let's find out!
But I must sincerely apologize to some people--during the early stages of this mod's production, I ripped several assets off of other mods before I knew that it was highly frowned upon. I did later attempt to remove all the ones that I shouldn't have used--but for several units all the iscript and other work was already done so I just left it. Not to mention, with SC2 out and all, I honestly don't think anyone will care.
Still, some things most be done, regardless. I hereby credit the following people and ask for forgiveness:
* RoryFenrir (marine GRP from Starship Troopers[I believe that's what it was called?], used in the mod for the Laser Trooper unit)
* Aqotrooper (immortal GRP, used in the mod for the War Mech unit)
* Whiplash (main menu; specifically, backgnd.pcx. also of note is that I used the glumain.bin file from his mod)
* If you see something you believe is stolen, please, PLEASE, contact me. At the very least, I can give credit where it is due, although I will try my best to obtain proper permission.
Thank you to all of the aforementioned people. I wish I could contact you somewhere to obtain proper permission, but my efforts have failed thus far.
But anyway, moving on:
* Why doesn't the Ice Imperium work?
- They're not supposed to. They were planned to be a new race, but I haven't got around to completing them...yet. For now, I would avoid using them or the Random option.
* I found a bug!
- Unless it crashes the game, I don't care.
* What version is this for?
- 1.16.1! Yay for being able to play on Bnet!
* Can I play you sometime?
- Of course.
This post was edited 1 time, last edit by xAngelSpiritx: Aug 26 2010, 4:22 pm.
L>PERSON TO PLAY SC1 MODS WITH @@@@@@@@
Post #4 MC˛Voyager7456 Dec 16 2010, 2:17 am
Post #5 xAngelSpiritx Dec 19 2010, 6:11 am
Post #8 MC˛poiuy_qwert Apr 10 2011, 5:24 pm
PyMS and ProTRG developer
where did my post go? I remember posting a long time ago, I believe right after hercanic, something along the lines of:
Nice, someone using one of my GRPs! It's looking very slick, keep it up! Makes me want to kick my bro off his windows pc and play some!
Skin to bone, steel to rust, ash to ashes, dust to dust.
This does look like one of those classic WOOPWNAGE ALL OVER FFA MODNIGHT GOGOGO maps, good job ;o
I have mostly left SEN except for the Temple Siege 2 forum (hidden to most of you). I am available via PM still, and Skype as JackRCDF.
If it is important to you, you will find a way. Otherwise, you will find an excuse. -Unknown
Perhaps you shouldn't be on SEN as much, too...
Better than the iPad!
0 members in this topic (italic members are currently writing a reply): None
Vrael -- ich hatte keine ahnung was Nude hatte bedeutet, danke schön für mich das aufklären
Zycorax -- Clearly Nude means football. Not to be confused with American Handegg. Also that CL final was pretty good Sorta hoped Dortmund would win though.
SFSKabam -- farty still hangs out at SEN? lul
Fire_Kame -- Soccer sounds lame