Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Topic of Good #2
The Topic of Good #2
Jun 21 2010, 2:23 am
By: Centreri
Pages: 1 2 3 >

Jun 21 2010, 2:23 am Centreri Post #1

Relatively ancient and inactive

Let's try this again! Third time's the charm!

Make me laugh. Winner gets the 50 minerals I won for the SCII mapping contest, which is supposed to be more in v5's system (I believe IP said we're getting very little per day, and less for posts or something like that) then the previous v5's system, so it's not a mean amount.

Ideas:
Pictures
Videos
Jokes
Include SEN culture (Voy > Chuck Norris, etc)

I apologize that I'm remaking it, but it was sadly up to the Powers That Be, which lack the power to restore the topic after someone (cough cough) desecrated it. Please repost your submissions. I only remember three, one which Poison showed me in the shoutbox, Raccoon's Italian in Malta and Beer_Keg's wtfnewsarticle. I'm sure those who didn't see those would want to.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 21 2010, 3:00 am by Merrell. Reason: .

None.

Jun 21 2010, 2:27 am The Starport Post #2

Poop is brown.

None.

Jun 21 2010, 2:33 am TiKels Post #3

Quote from name:Shoutbox
[10:28 pm]Drakiel -- http://www.staredit.net/topic/11557 - I need SC2 editor help
Too much for SEN.

Yeah I know, a weak attempt. Better than Tux's.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jun 21 2010, 2:48 am Generalpie Post #4

Staredit Puckwork

4chan>EvilDesk

None.

Jun 21 2010, 3:22 am payne Post #5

:payne:

Your mom's so fat whenever a Queen parasite her, she reveals the whole map (and God knows it's a 256x256)! >:O

None.

Jun 21 2010, 3:25 am The Starport Post #6

I have to admit I do find the phrase "Clam jousting." to be utterly hilarious for some reason.

None.

Jun 21 2010, 3:57 am Ultraviolet Post #7

Everytime I scratch my balls, I sniff my fingers afterwards.

Jun 21 2010, 4:54 am A_of-s_t Post #8

aka idmontie

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Everytime I scratch my balls, I sniff my fingers afterwards.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Jun 21 2010, 6:02 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #9

Pictures this guy has on his camera in case he loses it

None.

Jun 21 2010, 6:15 am Demented Shaman Post #10

I'm not going to waste my time giving Centreri more attention than he deserves by participating in this topic and trying to make him laugh.

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

34 VIDEO
Collapsable Box

35 VIDEO
Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Collapsable Box

Attachments:
scvrush.gif
Hits: 15 Size: 1400.75kb

Post has been edited 27 time(s), last time on Jun 21 2010, 7:18 am by Demented Shaman.

None.

Jun 21 2010, 6:56 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #11

None.

Jun 21 2010, 12:40 pm MadZombie Post #12

If you eat too much poop you can go mute

D:

None.

Jun 21 2010, 5:40 pm Wing Zero Post #13

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I think devilesk wins :hurr:, my favorites were 3, 17, 20, and 25

Jun 21 2010, 6:54 pm Generalpie Post #14

Staredit Puckwork

i lol'd the entire time

None.

Jun 21 2010, 9:08 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #15

18 & 19 were my favorites.

Here's one.

Also,

None.

Jun 21 2010, 9:39 pm Generalpie Post #16

Staredit Puckwork

LOL at #35

All those drinks are perfect for dropping a ruffie in.
He likes his women to have a choice before they have no choice at all.

None.

Jun 22 2010, 3:45 pm Centreri Post #17

Relatively ancient and inactive

Well, unless someone else starts posting, Devilesk won. Just PM me when minerals come out.

None.

Jun 22 2010, 4:01 pm Devourer Post #18

Hello

Devilesk, awesome stuff :D
got some more? This made my day better^^

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jun 22 2010, 7:15 pm Dem0n Post #19

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Wow... I just spent over 30 minutes looking at devliesk's stuff. LOL

Jun 22 2010, 8:52 pm BlueWolf Post #20

This assignment was actually turned in by two of my English students:

Rebecca ... and Gary ...
English 44A, SMU
Creative Writing
Professor Miller In-class Assignment for Wednesday:

One of you will then write the first paragraph of a short story. The partner will read the first paragraph and then add another paragraph to the story. The first person will then add a third paragraph, and so on back and forth. Remember to reread what has been written each time in order to keep the story coherent. The story is over when both agree a conclusion has been reached.

At first, Laurie couldn't decide which kind of tea she wanted. The chamomile, which used to be her favorite for lazy evenings at home, now reminded her too much of Carl, who once said, in happier times, that he liked chamomile. But she felt she must now, at all costs, keep her mind off Carl. His possessiveness was suffocating, and if she thought about him too much her asthma started acting up again. So chamomile was out of the question.

Meanwhile, Advance Sergeant Carl Harris, leader of the attack squadron now in orbit over Skylon 4, had more important things to think about than the neuroses of an air-headed asthmatic bimbo named Laurie with whom he had spent one sweaty night over a year ago. "A.S. Harris to Geostation 17," he said into his transgalactic communicator. "Polar orbit established. No sign of resistance so far..." But before he could sign off a bluish partical beam flashed out of nowhere and blasted a hole through his ship's cargo bay. The jolt from the direct hit sent him flying out of his seat and across the cockpit.

He bumped his head and died almost immediately, but not before he felt one last pang of regret for psychically brutalizing the one woman who had ever had feelings for him. Soon afterwards, Earth stopped its pointless hostilities towards the peaceful farmers of Skylon 4. "Congress Passes Law Permanently Abolishing War and Space Travel." Laurie read in her newspaper one morning. The news simultaneously excited her and bored her. She stared out the window, dreaming of her youth - when the days had passed unhurriedly and carefree, with no newspapers to read, no television to distract her from her sense of innocent wonder at all the beautiful things around her. "Why must one lose one's innocence to become a woman?" she pondered wistfully.

Little did she know, but she has less than 10 seconds to live. Thousands of miles above the city, the Anu'udrian mothership launched the first of its lithium fusion missiles. The dim-witted wimpy peaceniks who pushed the Unilateral Aerospace Disarmament Treaty through Congress had left Earth a defenseless target for the hostile alien empires who were determined to destroy the human race. Within two hours after the passage of the treaty the Anu'udrian ships were on course for Earth, carrying enough firepower to pulverize the entire planet. With no one to stop them, they swiftly initiated their diabolical plan. The lithium fusion missile entered the atmosphere unimpeded. The President, in his top-secret submarine headquarters on the ocean floor off the coast of Guam, felt the inconceivably massive explosion which vaporized Laurie and 85 million other Americans. The President slammed his fist on the conference table. "We can't allow this! I'm going to veto that treaty! Let's blow 'em out of the sky!"

This is absurd. I refuse to continue this mockery of literature. My writing partner is a violent, chauvinistic, semi-literate adolescent.

Yeah? Well, you're a self-centered tedious neurotic whose attempts at writing are the literary equivalent of Valium.

Asshole.

Bitch.

None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum