Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 66 67 68 69 70127 >

Jan 19 2011, 3:26 am Lingie Post #1341

Quote from name:Raccoon
Quote from name:Rammus
One word about why LoL is better then HoN.

Community.
IMO both communities need improvement.

At least one of them is trying to work on it, and I'm definitly going to back 'em through this.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jan 19 2011, 3:27 am poison_us Post #1342

Back* from the grave

One word about why LoL is better then HoN.

Community.
IMO both communities need improvement.

At least one of them is trying to work on it, and I'm definitly going to back 'em through this.
Get on LoL then. Moar premades.

EDIT: Played as Galactic Renekton in first game yesterday, and the enemy team had a Galactic Nasus, and we laned against each other. Epic.
Also, Renekton IS SO MUCH FUCKING FUN. I went like 2/8 but I don't care. He's more fun than Trundle, imo.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 19 2011, 3:50 pm by poison_us.

Jan 21 2011, 11:26 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1343

Quote from poison_us

Also, Renekton IS SO MUCH FUCKING FUN. I went like 2/8 but I don't care. He's more fun than Trundle, imo.
Ironic. How you rage so hard when I pick Twitch.

None.

Jan 21 2011, 11:59 pm Neki Post #1344

Quote from poison_us

poison loves roidrage, you know this.

None.

Jan 22 2011, 12:12 am poison_us Post #1345

Back* from the grave

Quote from poison_us

Because he's absolutely useless. Renekton, when played by someone who is out to win at any cost, rather than have fun, is a much better champion than Twitch ever is.

Jan 22 2011, 5:10 am Riney Post #1346

Thigh high affectionado

Idk man, coon plays Twitch like a badass

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jan 22 2011, 6:13 am Neki Post #1347

Twitch is just a ranged carry, he's not useless. He becomes useless when the Twitch player is afraid to die. Doesn't matter if you die, if you take out their carry in the process, then you've basically done your job. Or you kill 4 of their team while dying, you've once again done your job. It's not the hero that is useless, but the player himself.

None.

Jan 22 2011, 6:17 am Bar Refaeli Post #1348

Quote from Neki
Twitch is just a ranged carry, he's not useless. He becomes useless when the Twitch player is afraid to die. Doesn't matter if you die, if you take out their carry in the process, then you've basically done your job. Or you kill 4 of their team while dying, you've once again done your job. It's not the hero that is useless, but the player himself.
Dunno where you have been but tanks = carries in LoL. :(

None.

Jan 22 2011, 6:21 am Neki Post #1349

Quote from Neki
Used to watch pro-streams of LoL all the time, unless the meta-game has drastically changed over the past month, a ranged carry is almost always needed to make a good team comp.

None.

Jan 22 2011, 7:16 am Riney Post #1350

Thigh high affectionado

This one's for coon. And a new TS banner.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jan 22 2011, 7:31 am poison_us Post #1351

Back* from the grave

In my defense, I was just having fun :)

Jan 22 2011, 4:57 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1352

Quote from Neki
Quote from Neki
Used to watch pro-streams of LoL all the time, unless the meta-game has drastically changed over the past month, a ranged carry is almost always needed to make a good team comp.
Ranged carry = a carry for an organized, premade team.
Tank = a carry for a solo queue/premade team w/ 0 organization (what we do)

None.

Jan 22 2011, 6:01 pm poison_us Post #1353

Back* from the grave

Gangplank isn't a tank...neither is Shaco.....

Jan 22 2011, 10:36 pm Neki Post #1354

Quote from Neki
Quote from Neki
Doesn't matter if we're organized or not, the term carry still applies to the same characters. Why are you arguing with me again? I'm just saying Twitch is a ranged carry and is not useless, because ranged carries are valuable in the meta-game.

None.

Jan 22 2011, 10:58 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1355

Quote from Neki
Quote from Neki
Quote from Neki
Doesn't matter if we're organized or not, the term carry still applies to the same characters. Why are you arguing with me again? I'm just saying Twitch is a ranged carry and is not useless, because ranged carries are valuable in the meta-game.
Cept in almost every single game where I play a ranged carry and get uber fed early game game, any good tank can just run up to me in team fights late game and demolish my health. Sure, cc slows them down, but it doesnt stop them. If MF is hanging in the back shooting and stuff, a rammus with 400 armor 400 MR, a taunt, and 250 damage a shot + his ultimate just ignores everyone, runs up to me, and kills me before I can do shit. Then rammus goes on and kills the rest of the team. I'm arguing with you because YOU DON'T GET ONLINE ANYMORE.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 22 2011, 11:03 pm by Raccoon.

None.

Jan 22 2011, 11:08 pm poison_us Post #1356

Back* from the grave

Desu

Jan 26 2011, 11:06 am OlimarandLouie Post #1357

Karma the Enlightened One

None.

Jan 26 2011, 12:46 pm poison_us Post #1358

Back* from the grave

They seriously are running out of good names.

Jan 26 2011, 3:28 pm Dem0n Post #1359

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Pantheon is the most rigged piece of shit I've ever seen. How is being able to jump across the entire map fair? Not to mention he starts out with so much HP and everything he hits you with slows you down. God damn.

Jan 26 2011, 5:26 pm Riney Post #1360

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Pantheon is the most rigged piece of shit I've ever seen. How is being able to jump across the entire map fair? Not to mention he starts out with so much HP and everything he hits you with slows you down. God damn.

You learn to best him eventually. Ill admit hes one of the hardest to counter, but when you can counter him, its like slicing butter with a knife. Cleanse is a good start, so you can dodge most of his Heart seeker strike, thus making most of his damage useless. Panth is a physical burst, which means after the burst, his auto attack is strong, but he has the attack speed of shit. Heartseeker strike is his main damage, where he can easily pump out 600 or so rather early, but without any CDR, if he misses, hes not going to hurt you for a while.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Options
Pages: < 1 « 66 67 68 69 70127 >
  Back to forum