Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 7127 >

Jun 12 2010, 5:21 am Kaias Post #81

LoL summoner name: Noctai

Ezreal is a lot of fun to play despite the massive recent patch nerfs; bought him (with IP) and never looked back.

None.

Jun 12 2010, 4:14 pm Bar Refaeli Post #82

Quote from poison_us
...I'd suggest that you play more characters, rather than just buy ones on the spur of the moment. How much did you play Singed, and how often did you look at the forums for the character? I'm not saying that you did make an impulse buy, but it seems like you did from over here.
I kept on flippin' a coin till it landed heads a couple times on Singed. A sign? I thought so too!

Mordekaiser dunt like bein' called a loli

None.

Jun 12 2010, 6:21 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #83

Just here for the activity... well not really

Zilean is fun; he harasses the hell off the other players in lane, and then he can save carries from death

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jun 12 2010, 10:39 pm Riney Post #84

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from name:New-.Hydrolisk
I'd buy the Witch girl because she's a loli. :awesome:

I'd buy Morgana cause shes a demon girl wearing practicly nothing :awesome:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jun 13 2010, 12:39 am OlimarandLouie Post #85

Quote from name:Dark_Marine

I'm back. ^^

Nonsense. Wings do not count as nothing.

None.

Jun 13 2010, 2:37 am poison_us Post #86

Back* from the grave

I always like it when a player picks her :awesome:
LoL's grown-up womenz rock.

Jun 13 2010, 7:13 am Echo Post #87

I like playing with Nasus. I tank for my team and I get like 40 assists with barely any kills.

None.

Jun 13 2010, 7:18 am Riney Post #88

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from poison_us

I always like it when a player picks her :awesome:
LoL's grown-up womenz rock.

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jun 13 2010, 11:20 pm poison_us Post #89

Back* from the grave

Quote from Echo
I like playing with Nasus. I tank for my team and I get like 40 assists with barely any kills.
It's funny that since they made Nasus free for this week, every idiot is picking him AND MASSIVELY SUCKING. It makes me rage when people suck so bad with him. He's easy to win with, spam Q last-hitters all the time and you rape. Also, they changed his recommended items, so now every idiot that picks him doesn't build him right. It's actually embarrassed me so much that I'm playing Veigar now, getting over 500 AP by the end of the game, and absolutely raping.

Jun 14 2010, 12:07 am MEMEME670 Post #90

I'm MEMEME670 in LoL.

Not to be SUPER ELITEST, or to be mean to oli, but ima pray you people are good. Because out of what ive seen from oli, idk...

Although it's only one game.

None.

Jun 14 2010, 12:26 pm OlimarandLouie Post #91

So I hear that the aliens are coming...

I want this skin. ^^

None.

Jun 14 2010, 4:58 pm poison_us Post #92

Back* from the grave

I want twitch soooooo bad. High attack rate, poison stacking, the general theme of disease and rot associated with him...he's perfect.

I need about 2000 more IP though :(

Jun 14 2010, 8:28 pm Bar Refaeli Post #93

I was nomnomnomin' it up with Sivir. she is an insane pusher imo. I find that when someone is pushing a tower, and its 5v5, one team tower hugging, the other just sittin' right outside the towers range, that that can last forever. The pushing team can sometimes just sit outside its range for the longest time waiting for the next creep wave or something, so I just go down to bot lane and I push like hell, take down their tower, then run run run. Sometimes I don't help in team fights, but I can take down the first two towers while my team distracts the other team.

None.

Jun 15 2010, 2:49 am Riney Post #94

Thigh high affectionado

Tristana is truly my favorite hero right now. Im trying some AP in my rune build to increase the damage on everything (0.25 on my dot I believe, 1 on rocket jump, 2 on ult), and so far I think its going pretty well. I gave myself 0.6 ap per level mastery, and 0.34 from runes so far. I managed to go 12 and 7, considering one of the lanes fed like hell Id say I did pretty good.

Also, never play with your friend's friends, they usually suck xD

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jun 15 2010, 8:30 pm poison_us Post #95

Back* from the grave

I never get to play with SEN anymore. They're always in games, and I don't feel like waiting.

I liked Taric when he was free, but he's not worth the money. Hard as hell to kill with a half tank, half mage build. The health is amazing with him, but 200+ AP means his heals are impossible to fight against :awesome:

Jun 15 2010, 8:49 pm Riney Post #96

Thigh high affectionado

Ill play right now if you want to.

Also accidentally got Annie, and I rock with her. Hum

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jun 15 2010, 9:05 pm poison_us Post #97

Back* from the grave

Fate?

EDIT: just got done playing with Darkling and Dark_marine. SOOOO much fun coming back in a 4v5 game.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 17 2010, 7:26 pm by poison_us.

Jun 18 2010, 8:07 am poison_us Post #98

Back* from the grave

Just bought Twitch, with 6300 IP. Pain in the ass to get, and got him right before servers went down for maintenance.

Good choice? Waste of hard-earned IP? Discuss.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 18 2010, 8:12 am by poison_us.

Jun 18 2010, 10:42 pm Bar Refaeli Post #99

waste of IP imo, cept if you never bought him then you would never know it was a waste of ip beacuse you would always be itching to try him. IMO he is a waste because he isn't a very unique hero. He has a slow, an invis, a dps nuke, and a ult that buffs his attack. the only thing unique about him is that his attacks stack to make his abilities better. I guess he is a really good ganker, if thats what you want to play, and he probably can be built as range dps, but he is also really squishy.

on a different note, I find that in a ton of the games I play, its usually the team with more carries/melee fighters that win (shaco, tyrdamere, jax, yi, etc. ) anyone else?

None.

Jun 18 2010, 11:13 pm poison_us Post #100

Back* from the grave

Well, Ima give him a spin, see how he does. If he's shit, then oh well, I can always fall back on Nasus. If he's the shit, then goodie.

Thats because guys like Yi, Tyrd (haha), and so on are all very powerful compared to ranged heroes, and it's not really anything to be surprised about. There aren't many stunners, and guys like Warwick, Yi, and especially Tyrd rely on not getting stunned while theyre in a fight.

Update: Played 3 games with Twitch so far, all turned out decently well. Haven't lost one, despite it being 4v5 against. Kinda hard to know when to upgrade either the slow or damage, but he's a great character. Him and Nasus are gonna be mah mainz.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 19 2010, 2:28 pm by poison_us.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 7127 >
  Back to forum