Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Let's play, "Break a wish"
Let's play, "Break a wish"
May 11 2010, 8:42 pm
By: x-EnAlex
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 631 >

May 13 2010, 2:14 am rayNimagi Post #61

Quote from Lakai
I wish that I was never tired

Granted, but your eternal insomnia drives you to commit suicide.

I wish that I didn't live in my parents' basement.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

May 13 2010, 3:34 am poison_us Post #62

Back* from the grave

Granted. Instead you live in your grandmother's basement.

I wish that SEN had a :facepalm: .gif.

May 13 2010, 3:39 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #63

Just here for the activity... well not really

Granted. The :facepalm: .gif is hosted on SEN. However, it is not a registered smilie, and devourer is afk.

I wish VGCats updated

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

May 13 2010, 3:21 pm ClansAreForGays Post #64

I will never grant that.

May 14 2010, 1:41 am poison_us Post #65

Back* from the grave

Granted. VGCats updated, but your house burns down with your computer and any library card you may have inside.

I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger.

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
and devourer is afk.
:hurr: Nothing will get done now :hurr:
BTW, what is VGCats?

May 14 2010, 1:49 am Centreri Post #66

Relatively ancient and inactive

Granted, but your masturbatory experimentation ends with you becoming a eunuch.

I wish I could teleport around to any location of my choosing whenever I want (and not when I don't want), displacing that which was where I become and transporting it to where I was.

None.

May 14 2010, 3:02 am poison_us Post #67

Back* from the grave

Granted, but in a drunken stupor you wish that you were "anywhere but here". The universe is mostly empty space/filled with dark matter (depending on which theory you like), so you die a horribly painful death.

I wish Centreri would stop complaining about his SD ban. Oh, wait, in granting his wish, my wish was granted ^^.

I wish that Devilesk was more active in Null.

May 14 2010, 3:05 am OlimarandLouie Post #68

Quote from poison_us
Granted, but in a drunken stupor you wish that you were "anywhere but here". The universe is mostly empty space/filled with dark matter (depending on which theory you like), so you die a horribly painful death.

I wish Centreri would stop complaining about his SD ban. Oh, wait, in granting his wish, my wish was granted ^^.

I wish that Devilesk was more active in Null.
Granted, but he brings an army from 4chan with him.

I wish I could control tiny armies of flower people with a whistle.

None.

May 14 2010, 3:09 am poison_us Post #69

Back* from the grave

Granted, but you realize that pikman, much like communism, was far better in theory.

I wish that women could read my mind, and had to do what I was thinking. No exceptions. Yam counts.

May 14 2010, 3:12 am OlimarandLouie Post #70

Quote from poison_us
Granted, but you realize that pikman, much like communism, was far better in theory.

I wish that women could read my mind, and had to do what I was thinking. No exceptions. Yam counts.
Granted, but you happened to be thinking about the book, "I'd tell you I'd love you, but then I'd have to kill you" around your dream girl.

I wish that communism was better in practice than in theory.

None.

May 14 2010, 3:15 am poison_us Post #71

Back* from the grave

Granted, but then Centreri would come back from the demaris and never shut up with "I TOLD YOU SO".

I wish that I had a regular sleep cycle, and could sleep when I need to rather than averaging 19 hours of sleep a week.

May 14 2010, 3:19 am OlimarandLouie Post #72

Quote from poison_us
Granted, but then Centreri would come back from the demaris and never shut up with "I TOLD YOU SO".

I wish that I had a regular sleep cycle, and could sleep when I need to rather than averaging 19 hours of sleep a week.
Granted, but then shortly thereafter you develop total insomnia.

I wish that I could live in the Starcraft universe, and not be expendable like a marine.

None.

May 14 2010, 3:23 am poison_us Post #73

Back* from the grave

Granted. You will be as indispensable as a Carrier. Luckily for me, I have scourges, and only need 4 to kill you.

I wish that I didn't have to go to college to get more knowledge, and instead could join the workforce of my major straight out of high school.

May 14 2010, 3:27 am OlimarandLouie Post #74

Quote from poison_us
Granted. You will be as indispensable as a Carrier. Luckily for me, I have scourges, and only need 4 to kill you.

I wish that I didn't have to go to college to get more knowledge, and instead could join the workforce of my major straight out of high school.
Granted. You decide to go to the University of Berkley California and get a degree in Starcraft, but since you already know everything about it, they give you the degree and you become a progamer. Then you completely fail in front of millions when you face Boxer due to not having any experience, only knowledge.

I wish that I could mass-produce these mouse pads that I made myself.

None.

May 14 2010, 3:53 am poison_us Post #75

Back* from the grave

Granted. You mass-produce them, but nobody is willing to buy them.

I wish that there were more people posting in this than just Olimar and myself.

My major isn't in Starcraft, btw.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on May 14 2010, 3:54 am by poison_us. Reason: Payne got ninja'd

May 14 2010, 3:53 am payne Post #76

:payne:

Granted, though every single one starts a process of 'spontaneous burn' after exactly 1337 of life.

I wish I could have a harem.

EDIT: Woot, both at the -exact- same time. "2 seconds ago", we're timed man! ;)

P.S. Payne never gets ninja'd.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 14 2010, 3:54 am by payne. Reason: P.S.

None.

May 14 2010, 3:57 am poison_us Post #77

Back* from the grave

So, since we posted at the same time, I guess my wish was granted, instantly. Does this mean I win The Game?

May 14 2010, 4:03 am payne Post #78

:payne:

Quote from poison_us
So, since we posted at the same time, I guess my wish was granted, instantly. Does this mean I win The Game?
It surely means I lost it, though.
But I know Moose won it one time!
http://www.staredit.net/?p=void

None.

May 14 2010, 4:07 am poison_us Post #79

Back* from the grave

I wish there was less talking, more wishing and corruption of wishes.

May 14 2010, 6:48 pm donwano Post #80

Granted, but a seagull flies over and shits on your shoulder? That's all I got.

I wish I had a Lamborghini Murcielago!

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 631 >
  Back to forum