Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Let's play, "Break a wish"
Let's play, "Break a wish"
May 11 2010, 8:42 pm
By: x-EnAlex
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 731 >

May 14 2010, 7:28 pm MadZombie Post #81

Granted, The bill will come on the first of next month.

I wish the old minerals system came back

None.

May 14 2010, 7:52 pm Super Duper Post #82

Granted, but you die.

I wish everyone would stop crying about the mineral system :3.

None.

May 14 2010, 8:13 pm EzDay281 Post #83

Granted. Everyone starts cheering about its return instead, even though it hasn't, including people who don't know even know what SEN or minerals are.

I wish for a perfectly scrumptious, high quality but otherwise normal cookie to appear in my possession in some location convenient for me, created from some energy from the sun and displacing any matter in its location to space.

None.

May 14 2010, 8:16 pm donwano Post #84

Granted, but it has nuts in it that you're allergic to.

I wish I had enough activity level to have a friggen signature!

None.

May 14 2010, 10:19 pm OlimarandLouie Post #85

Granted, but then you have to pay $5 to get one.

I wish that Ex would willingly give me his computer for free.

None.

May 15 2010, 1:44 am FatalException Post #86

Granted, but it has a virus that turns off the fans and overclocks the processor. The excessive heat causes the computer to light on fire and burn your house down while you sleep.

I wish that a diabetic would get run over by a truck shipping insulin.

None.

May 15 2010, 1:53 am dumbducky Post #87

Granted, but you're that diabetic.

I wish this thread would end.

tits

May 15 2010, 1:56 am MadZombie Post #88

Quote from FatalException
Granted, but it has a virus that turns off the fans and overclocks the processor. The excessive heat causes the computer to light on fire and burn your house down while you sleep.

I wish that a diabetic would get run over by a truck shipping insulin.
Granted. After the autopsy was performed they discovered that the mix of debris from the truck and Insulin created the Cure for Diabetes.

i wish The avengers movie came out first with the "Origins" version of each hero coming out after.

New rule: In case of ninja the "next poster" chooses which one he likes the most. If that wasn't already implied.

inb4 a mod thinks he's clever.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 15 2010, 2:02 am by MadZombie.

None.

May 15 2010, 2:07 am OlimarandLouie Post #89

Quote from name:negrodamus

Granted. It will end in December of 2012.

Quote from MadZombie
i wish The avengers movie came out first with the "Origins" version of each hero coming out after.

New rule: In case of ninja the "next poster" chooses which one he likes the most. If that wasn't already implied.
Granted. It comes out the same day as Avatar, and it didn't advertise itself. At all.

I wish that I could be the test subject in Portal. (And not die or get hurt in any shape, way, or form.)

None.

May 15 2010, 2:11 am MadZombie Post #90

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Quote from name:negrodamus

Granted. It will end in December of 2012.

Quote from MadZombie

Granted. It comes out the same day as Avatar, and it didn't advertise itself. At all.

I wish that I could be the test subject in Portal. (And not die or get hurt in any shape, way, or form.)

Granted. Lack of injury made the project fruitless. Nothing was learned and the project was scrapped. Along with yo limbz.

I wish the fourth posters wish in this topic came true except with more fish.

None.

May 15 2010, 2:15 am OlimarandLouie Post #91

Granted. The 4pool is done properly and each one of those 4 pools is infested with piranha.

I wish I was the Lich Who Stole Christmas

None.

May 15 2010, 9:11 am Jack Post #92

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Granted, but then 13 million WoW players come and defeat you.

I wish someone made a SEN intro video.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

May 15 2010, 2:18 pm MadZombie Post #93

Quote from Jack
Granted, but then 13 million WoW players come and defeat you.

I wish someone made a SEN intro video.

Granted. Due to it's content the only place to stream the video with the intro is Motherless.com

I wish Marijuana was legal

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 15 2010, 2:24 pm by MadZombie.

None.

May 15 2010, 4:39 pm Fire_Kame Post #94

wth is starcraft

Granted, but due to increasing demand and faltering regulation, growers use arsenate based pesticides on the plants, pretty much poisoning any who uses it.

I wish that I graduated this year instead of next.

May 15 2010, 5:11 pm donwano Post #95

Granted. But after graduation there are no jobs in the market for you. Depression sets in and you start using crystal methamphetamine and fall into a deep dark hole and end up on Facesofmeth.com.

I wish that this friggen Sc2 beta patching wouldn't take so many hours

None.

May 15 2010, 6:09 pm NudeRaider Post #96

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Granted. But now beta is over and you have to wait even longer for the release.

I wish I was more creative.

May 15 2010, 6:28 pm EzDay281 Post #97

I wish I was more creative.
Granted.
You're now the most creative suicide machine inventor ever.
The subject takes over your life and becomes an obsession; however, creativity isn't necessarily skill.
Accidentally falling into one of your prototypes, you notice a mistake that prevents it from working properly.
Turns out that a machine designed to kill you, especially a "creative" one, but which fails, can be quite unpleasant.

I wish I had a good, low-stress, adequate-pay and safe job.

None.

May 15 2010, 8:52 pm Fire_Kame Post #98

wth is starcraft

Granted EzDay, but in order to be safe you are entirely isolated from the world in a sort of "bubble boy" experiment: how long can a human last entirely confined, alone, and with modern luxuries? They though you would last a few years before snapping. It turns out you lasted only two days.

I wish I had my final grades nooooow!

May 15 2010, 9:09 pm dumbducky Post #99

Granted, but you have to be sacrificed in order for this to happen.

tits

May 15 2010, 9:24 pm poison_us Post #100

Back* from the grave

Granted.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 731 >
  Back to forum