Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: DeVouReR's Updates List
DeVouReR's Updates List
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 6 2009, 6:11 pm
By: Devourer
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2027 >

Feb 1 2010, 5:28 pm LoveLess Post #341

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

There needs to be an option with our messages panel that we can view a list of all our subscribed topics please.

None.

Feb 1 2010, 6:00 pm Devourer Post #342

Hello

Quote from LoveLess
There needs to be an option with our messages panel that we can view a list of all our subscribed topics please.
Sure, pretty soon.
EDIT: Done. You can find it under "Messages -> external links -> subscribed topics".

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 1 2010, 6:39 pm by DeVouReR.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Feb 2 2010, 3:27 pm Devourer Post #343

Hello

Under messages -> external links -> Clan Memberships (http://www.staredit.net/?p=messages&area=clans) you can now view and leave every clan you want.
EDIT: In profiles under Clans: it now displays the clan the member is in, for now it is only working for members being in only one clan. Don't yet 100% know why, but I'll figure out.
Works.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 2 2010, 4:41 pm by DeVouReR.

Feb 2 2010, 5:21 pm JaFF Post #344

Is it an effect of your updates that all text except the direct text of the posts and shouts is smaller? And all the smilies are smaller, too.

None.

Feb 2 2010, 5:48 pm Devourer Post #345

Hello

Quote from JaFF
Is it an effect of your updates that all text except the direct text of the posts and shouts is smaller? And all the smilies are smaller, too.
No. You probably pressed ctrl while scrolling (zooming in/out). (which doesn't explain why not every text is zoomed out..., still this is (99% sure) not a fault of SEN)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 2 2010, 5:56 pm by DeVouReR.

Feb 2 2010, 6:29 pm JaFF Post #346

Ah. Thanks for explaining. I set it back to normal.

None.

Feb 2 2010, 7:33 pm Devourer Post #347

Hello

User's time inside of a profile now works / displays properly.

Also. NOW is the time to SPAM me with good and wanted FEATURES! You got 12 hours to do so ^^

Feb 2 2010, 7:35 pm The Starport Post #348

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_feeds

None.

Feb 2 2010, 7:36 pm Ultraviolet Post #349

Make searches linkable ;o Specifically within the shoutbox, so we don't have to save every set of shouts we want to link to.

Feb 2 2010, 7:38 pm Jack Post #350

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

zombie and emo smilies Perhaps, if a new topic in Showcase doesn't have any links or attachments, it won't post, and tells you to add an attachment or link? And the same for showcase, but with images and links.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 2 2010, 7:39 pm NudeRaider Post #351

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

When we moderate multiple posts without updating the 2nd post gets overwritten by the first edit unless we push edit twice.

Feb 2 2010, 7:42 pm Devourer Post #352

Hello

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Make searches linkable ;o Specifically within the shoutbox, so we don't have to save every set of shouts we want to link to.
You can share them but only when you go to an other page inside of the search :S I cannot set the $_GET variables directly after submitting it. Maybe later, dunno, but for now I cannot figure how.
Zany: No, the mods got to do some work, too ;)
Nude: I'll have a look.

Feb 2 2010, 8:30 pm BlueWolf Post #353

Profile comments
You can add people as friends
You can rate other sen members
all the people that recently visited your profile shows up on your profile, along with the date
SC pets. Get random items for every map submitted.

Edit: Allow us to view where we've been given karma.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 2 2010, 8:40 pm by BluEditor.

None.

Feb 2 2010, 8:42 pm Devourer Post #354

Hello

Quote from name:BluEditor
Profile comments ... ewww.. I'm against.
You can add people as friends SEN is not like a local community, or is it? ;o
You can rate other sen members Senseless, use Karma.
all the people that recently visited your profile shows up on your profile, along with the date This is something I could replace the "Games" section at the top right with
SC pets. Get random items for every map submitted. Noes, but there really should be something to motivate people uploading files. :S

Feb 2 2010, 8:54 pm BlueWolf Post #355

Quote from Devourer
You can add people as friends SEN is not like a local community, or is it? ;o It will be SEN's /F L
You can rate other sen members Senseless, use Karma. true
all the people that recently visited your profile shows up on your profile, along with the date This is something I could replace the "Games" section at the top right with might require something to stop the page from scrolling for those popular members
SC pets. Get random items for every map submitted. Noes, but there really should be something to motivate people uploading files. :S How about this: 0-x Maps= Civ X-X maps= Marine, then Ghost? And Last Battle Cruiser.
What about the option to see where we've been given karma?

None.

Feb 2 2010, 8:57 pm Devourer Post #356

Hello

Quote from Devourer
You can add people as friends SEN is not like a local community, or is it? ;o It will be SEN's /F L Still no, maybe in the later future.
You can rate other sen members Senseless, use Karma. true hehe
all the people that recently visited your profile shows up on your profile, along with the date This is something I could replace the "Games" section at the top right with might require something to stop the page from scrolling for those popular members Only like last 3 visitors without avatar, doesn't require scroll bar
SC pets. Get random items for every map submitted. Noes, but there really should be something to motivate people uploading files. :S How about this: 0-x Maps= Civ X-X maps= Marine, then Ghost? And Last Battle Cruiser. Make images and I (with a chance of 80%) will implement it

Feb 2 2010, 9:51 pm Devourer Post #357

Hello

WOOT! There now is a "Last five visitors" section inside of your profile (top right in the staredit-tab).

Feb 2 2010, 10:06 pm BlueWolf Post #358

Wow, you work fast.
I was looking for sc images to use for icons, but I couldn't really find any besides the avatar gifs on deviantart.

I know it's going to be the third time I ask this, but

None.

Feb 2 2010, 11:55 pm JaFF Post #359

Perhaps someone with some image-editing skills could create a new SC2-related image to replace the deerwhale? ML changed the image once in a while.

None.

Feb 3 2010, 12:16 am Jack Post #360

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Can we have free name changes for all?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Options
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2027 >
  Back to forum