Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
Aug 6 2009, 6:38 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1651 >

Aug 22 2009, 8:26 pm poison_us Post #261

Back* from the grave

Wait, since the Don can't be targeted by any ability, and he killed the psycho, can he attack the next night?

Aug 22 2009, 8:26 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #262

Yes, he can. That's why I made it obvious whom he killed.

None.

Aug 22 2009, 8:47 pm Hug A Zergling Post #263

He abstained from his drink a lot...anyone known for abstaining in mafia constantly?

None.

Aug 22 2009, 9:53 pm Norm Post #264

Quote from Jesusfreak
If it's day yet, I vote to lynch Norm.

Vote to lynch me again, and see what happens. Oh wait... you can't.

That being said, Give me a while to examine possible clues.

None.

Aug 22 2009, 9:56 pm Corbo Post #265

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Norm
Quote from Jesusfreak

... that's even more reason to vote for you, duh.

fuck you all

Aug 22 2009, 10:25 pm Riney Post #266

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Corbo
Quote from Norm
Quote from Jesusfreak

INDEED.

I vote to lynch Norm. Early Aggression in this game is always a sign of being mafia, especially with newer players.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 22 2009, 10:38 pm Norm Post #267

Shouldn't you focus on getting the clues to lynch someone who is actually of Mafia alignment?

Speaking of which, I think the following is a clue:

"As he passed a gap between two buildings, a man jumped out of the pitch-black void and tackled poor Zycorax."

Why wouldn't he just say an alley? Why go out into detail with "Pitch-black gayp between two buildings" I dunno, it's a start.

None.

Aug 22 2009, 10:58 pm Echo Post #268

I vote poison_us.

None.

Aug 22 2009, 11:01 pm Chubacca Post #269

I too, also vote to lynch Norm

None.

Aug 22 2009, 11:18 pm lil-Inferno Post #270

Just here for the pie

Quote from Chubacca
I too, also vote to lynch Norm
Mafia scumbag! You colored it the townie color :(.

I vote CHUBACCA

Aug 22 2009, 11:35 pm payne Post #271

:payne:

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from Corbo
Quote from Norm
Quote from Jesusfreak

INDEED.

I vote to lynch Norm. Early Aggression in this game is always a sign of being mafia, especially with newer players.
That is exactly the "strategy" I used into the 2 previous Mafia games and, oh surprise! I wasn't mafia but people kept basing their lynch vote over behaviours instead of factual interpretations... lame!
I discussed with Lethal_Illusion and Kaias about some strategy and they've said to change my way of finding things:

1) No more early accusations based off stupid clue interpretations
2) No more lynch vote over -any- behaviour: lynching a townie because he seemed suspicious is not what we need at all!
3) Base myself -only- over clues/facts
4) Not making myself too present, at least, for the early game (which I obviously decided to ignore.... probably because I would find the game pretty boring elsewhere)

Think about it and stop jumping in stupid bandwagons. You guys are probably full of trust in yourself because you've won so "easily" the last game, but may I remember you that it's Kaias and Lethal_Illusion that did -all- the job?
Also, if you look at the two past mafia games, 100% of the accusations based off "strange" behaviour were incorrect.

P.S. If ever Norm turns out to be a mafia, don't you dare to accuse me! I for once want to play a wise game and try to save townies by my own self. :O

Clue interpretations coming soon! :)

EDIT: I found the key words we should concentrate upon:
1- The number "two" is appearing a lot: two men drinking, two buildings, sometime past two. The word "slammed" is also appearing twice in the same paragraph
2- There seems to be a lot of references to weapons (and two are sword related)
3- Some references to alcohol (we could probably find something interesting into the Drugs topic)
4- It is written at the 1st person singular... maybe does it reference to a member which is known of being egoist?

Due to the fact that EzDay281 is the second member to have signed-up and that his name contains a "2", I'll vote to lynch EzDay281 (for now).
Moreover, there he said he was somewhat abstinent with alcohol in that "Drugs" topic: http://www.staredit.net/162081/

The only other "2" I can see in a user profile is in Corbo's signature, but that's weak.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 23 2009, 12:03 am by payne.

None.

Aug 22 2009, 11:44 pm poison_us Post #272

Back* from the grave

Quote from payne
1) No more early accusations based off stupid cluee interpretations
4) Not making myself too present, at least, for the early game

Think about it and stop jumping in stupid bandwagons.

These are all things I'm trying, especially #1. Speed Mafia was a disaster for me.

Aug 22 2009, 11:54 pm Chubacca Post #273

Quote from payne
That is exactly the "strategy" I used into the 2 previous Mafia games and, oh surprise! I wasn't mafia but people kept basing their lynch vote over behaviours instead of factual interpretations... lame!
I discussed with Lethal_Illusion and Kaias about some strategy and they've said to change my way of finding things:

2) No more lynch vote over -any- behaviour: lynching a townie because he seemed suspicious is not what we need at all!
4) Not making myself too present, at least, for the early game (which I obviously decided to ignore.... probably because I would find the game pretty boring elsewhere)

Think about it and stop jumping in stupid bandwagons. You guys are probably full of trust in yourself because you've won so "easily" the last game, but may I remember you that it's Kaias and Lethal_Illusion that did -all- the job?
Also, if you look at the two past mafia games, 100% of the accusations based off "strange" behaviour were incorrect.

P.S. If ever Norm turns out to be a mafia, don't you dare to accuse me! I for once want to play a wise game and try to save townies by my own self. :O

you right, I switch my vote to zany_001 and they didn't do all the work, we found out the easy clues

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 23 2009, 1:28 am by Chubacca.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 12:01 am payne Post #274

:payne:

Quote from Chubacca
Quote from payne

you right, I switch my vote to TassadarZeratul and they didn't do all the work, we found out the easy clues
Can you tell me why you are voting for TassadarZeratul? To me, it seems to have no logic...

Also, I'd like to mention that I've edited my post with my clue analysis. I'm voting EzDay281 for this reason.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 12:02 am Chubacca Post #275

zany_001 i switched it, wrong person, and I won't say why Im lynching him.

EDIT: why aren't there more people killed

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 23 2009, 12:40 am by Chubacca.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 12:45 am Norm Post #276

Jesus freak prevented a hit it would seem.

Also, I think that Payne has a very good lead, so for now I will also vote EZday281

None.

Aug 23 2009, 1:12 am poison_us Post #277

Back* from the grave

Quote from Chubacca
EDIT: why aren't there more people killed
Quote from Norm
Jesus freak prevented a hit it would seem.
Quote from DT_Battlekruser
I am disappointed that I still have not received several players' night actions. Nonetheless, I will be writing and posting the day post later today.

Hope that clarifies some stuff up, Chubacca.
Quote from payne
Due to the fact that EzDay281 is the second member to have signed-up and that his name contains a "2", I'll vote to lynch EzDay281

These are weak, payne. Didn't find anything better myself, though.

Aug 23 2009, 1:16 am EzDay281 Post #278

Due to the fact that EzDay281 is the second member to have signed-up and that his name contains a "2", I'll vote to lynch EzDay281 (for now).
Somehow, I doubt this.
Partially, because two is a common number in general. Secondly[lolwut], because it just sounds lame.
Moreover, there he said he was somewhat abstinent with alcohol in that "Drugs" topic: http://www.staredit.net/162081/
This one, I think, could make sense. All I can say is simply that it's entirely logical for the mafia not to be drinking his alcohol - when you're about to murder someone in an area with numerous people, you likely don't want to be drunk.
so for now I will also vote EZday281
If I somehow don't get lynched, and it turns out I am mafia, then you are totally getting hit for that capitalization. ;o

None.

Aug 23 2009, 1:30 am Norm Post #279

Okay, and if you don't get lynched, and whether you are mafia or not, I'll make sure you die by whatever means possible...

None.

Aug 23 2009, 1:40 am poison_us Post #280

Back* from the grave

Quote from EzDay281
This one, I think, could make sense. All I can say is simply that it's entirely logical for the mafia not to be drinking his alcohol - when you're about to murder someone in an area with numerous people, you likely don't want to be drunk.

The last Speed Mafia includes a bar scene murder as well...but that one started out with violence, and it doesn't make any sense how, in both of these, nobody either remembers or recognizes who does the killing. Killing someone in a public place isn't logical, in general.

btw: you like mah capitalization, eZdAY?

Options
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1651 >
  Back to forum