Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
Aug 6 2009, 6:38 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1751 >

Aug 23 2009, 2:19 am DT_Battlekruser Post #281

nobody either remembers or recognizes who does the killing.

In a public place you don't exactly know who everyone is.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
Dark_Marine :: Norm
EcHo :: poison_us
lil-Inferno :: Chubacca
payne :: EzDay281
Chubacca :: Norm -> TassadarZeratul -> zany_001
Norm :: EzDay281 (2)

Abstain: None

Currently slated for lynching: EzDay281

6 of 25 votes accounted for.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 23 2009, 2:33 am by DT_Battlekruser.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 3:06 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #282

Just here for the activity... well not really

I vote Ezday

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Aug 23 2009, 3:36 am payne Post #283

:payne:

Quote from EzDay281
Due to the fact that EzDay281 is the second member to have signed-up and that his name contains a "2", I'll vote to lynch EzDay281 (for now).
Somehow, I doubt this.
Partially, because two is a common number in general. Secondly[lolwut], because it just sounds lame.
Moreover, there he said he was somewhat abstinent with alcohol in that "Drugs" topic: http://www.staredit.net/162081/
This one, I think, could make sense. All I can say is simply that it's entirely logical for the mafia not to be drinking his alcohol - when you're about to murder someone in an area with numerous people, you likely don't want to be drunk.
so for now I will also vote EZday281
If I somehow don't get lynched, and it turns out I am mafia, then you are totally getting hit for that capitalization. ;o
Two -is- a common number in general, but can you explain why it is recurrent in the text? ;o
And why are you trying to justify the acts a mafia would've done in such a case? The day post is mostly arranged to contain clues then to be completely logical, don't you think? ;)

Anyways, I must say I'm proud of myself of having done, for once, something that is worth getting read xD
But in order to stay in the "strategy" I stated in my previous posts, I'd like to encourage people on trying to find clues instead of jumping into the interpretation I gave away. It -is- the best, to me, interpretation so far (and the only one I think), but it is still weak, as poison_us have said. I think I've done my part for today. Focus on the 4 "key words" I stressed out and try to find more interpretation related to such and we might come on up with something better than what we actually got (which is my interpretation xD).

None.

Aug 23 2009, 3:36 am EzDay281 Post #284

I vote Chubacca, in interest of keeping myself alive.
Also, Chewbacca, the character, I might guess has claws, which would explain the apparently-many-knived killing of Zycorax.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 4:46 am Echo Post #285

I change my vote to Hug A Zergling.

Someone get me more info on this guy

None.

Aug 23 2009, 5:05 am Chubacca Post #286

Quote from payne
Quote from EzDay281
Due to the fact that EzDay281 is the second member to have signed-up and that his name contains a "2", I'll vote to lynch EzDay281 (for now).
Somehow, I doubt this.
Partially, because two is a common number in general. Secondly[lolwut], because it just sounds lame.
Moreover, there he said he was somewhat abstinent with alcohol in that "Drugs" topic: http://www.staredit.net/162081/
This one, I think, could make sense. All I can say is simply that it's entirely logical for the mafia not to be drinking his alcohol - when you're about to murder someone in an area with numerous people, you likely don't want to be drunk.
so for now I will also vote EZday281
If I somehow don't get lynched, and it turns out I am mafia, then you are totally getting hit for that capitalization. ;o
Two -is- a common number in general, but can you explain why it is recurrent in the text? ;o
And why are you trying to justify the acts a mafia would've done in such a case? The day post is mostly arranged to contain clues then to be completely logical, don't you think? ;)

Anyways, I must say I'm proud of myself of having done, for once, something that is worth getting read xD
But in order to stay in the "strategy" I stated in my previous posts, I'd like to encourage people on trying to find clues instead of jumping into the interpretation I gave away. It -is- the best, to me, interpretation so far (and the only one I think), but it is still weak, as poison_us have said. I think I've done my part for today. Focus on the 4 "key words" I stressed out and try to find more interpretation related to such and we might come on up with something better than what we actually got (which is my interpretation xD).
If your interpretation is right payne, you are dead at the end of night 2.

Also, Chewbacca, the character, I might guess has claws, which would explain the apparently-many-knived killing of Zycorax.
this makes no sense, Chubacca never had claws, not one wookie had claws, they had bowcasters.

Ezday, you are dead either way, so if your not mafia, which I highly doubt you are mafia, you might as well give one last clue before you die.

EDIT2: Guys I think I was protected by the sheriff lol
EDIT3: who made the clues, DTBK or Jaff?

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Aug 23 2009, 5:49 am by Chubacca.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 7:17 am DT_Battlekruser Post #287

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
Dark_Marine :: Norm
lil-Inferno :: Chubacca
payne :: EzDay281
Chubacca :: Norm -> TassadarZeratul -> zany_001
Norm :: EzDay281
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: EzDay281 (3)
EzDay281 :: Chubacca (2)
Echo :: Hug A Zergling

Abstain: None

Currently slated for lynching: EzDay281

7 of 25 votes accounted for.

EDIT3: who made the clues, DTBK or Jaff?

I did. Not that you really need to know.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 23 2009, 6:33 pm by DT_Battlekruser.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 11:27 am payne Post #288

:payne:

Quote from ws-Chubacca
If your interpretation is right payne, you are dead at the end of night 2.
In fact, my strategy was to get the attention and try to aim right.
Once people will have lynched a mafia, I'll have some faith/trust from the town and people will actually want me protected (no? :P). There are 2 doctors left...
I say that the doctor that thinks he has the first account letter the nearest to the letter 'a' should save me.
What's good about this now is that if ever the Mafias want me, they'll need to waste a kill over me in order to get past the doctor's protection which can be recycled every night since the doctors can choose to target the same person every 2 nights (I think).
And a lucky shot would be that the shapeshifter gets killed as the sponge ;)

EDIT: DTBK, your count is false: there are 3 votes against ExDay281 while 2 against ws-Chubacca! :O

None.

Aug 23 2009, 1:58 pm JaFF Post #289

Dapper,

I helped with the clues a little bit because people were going in totally wrong directions. Those two clues are not very related to the game, so I see no harm in helping those who want to crack them. As for the previos game, I didn't have too much experience in running the game and writing clues in general. I assure you that me helping out with the DTBK and Moose clues has nothing to do with my previous game actions and that no such things will be done with real clues this game.

Also, my RL plans changed, so I'll get full internet access tomorrow. Probably.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 3:04 pm lil-Inferno Post #290

Just here for the pie

Quote from Echo
"Glass Joe", an extremely weak boxer from France. Hug_a_Zergling's avatar portrays him in the NES title "Punch-Out".

Aug 23 2009, 3:56 pm Vrael Post #291

out of the pitch-black void and
Brontobyte's avatar?

For this reason I vote Brontobyte.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 4:30 pm EzDay281 Post #292

... you understand what the word "common" means, right?
To contain clues and sound epic.
Which is my point. Clues, more often than not, are in the parts that aren't logical, but are rather arbitrary. (lil-inferno killed someone with fire in a past game; fire is no worse or better than another means of killing someone, so that makes a reasonable clue. If he uses fire in an illogical way, that is a better clue. If he uses it in a logical way, then it's no different than if no elaboration is given.)
But in order to stay in the "strategy" I stated in my previous posts
You already fail on basis of point "1) No more early accusations based off stupid clue interpretations".

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Aug 23 2009, 4:37 pm by EzDay281.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 4:41 pm Chubacca Post #293

good post Ezday, I agree, each paragraph seems to have a clue pointed at each person, not throughout the whole passage.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 4:58 pm Riney Post #294

Thigh high affectionado

I change my vote to EzDay281... Cause hes mafia and he damn well knows it

That and revenge for a mafia 4 games ago.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 23 2009, 5:03 pm EzDay281 Post #295

I'll be laughing so hard if I die.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 5:49 pm Devourer Post #296

Hello

EzDay281

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Aug 23 2009, 6:11 pm Hug A Zergling Post #297

Quote from EzDay281
To me, this seems suspicious. That would be a pretty lame clue if the claws of Chubacca represented the knives that killed Zycorax. It's easy to pick a target and try to attach a clue to it, but it's suppose to be the other way around. Because of this suspicion, I vote EzDay.

EDIT: Lol there's a bandwagon again him too.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 23 2009, 6:14 pm by Hug A Zergling. Reason: I read some other posts.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 6:20 pm Hug A Zergling Post #298

Quote from Echo
I change my vote to Hug A Zergling.

Everything you need to know.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 6:23 pm EzDay281 Post #299

It's easy to pick a target and try to attach a clue to it, but it's suppose to be the other way around.
Relevance?
To me, this seems suspicious.
Lawl. People still think that behavioural analysis is worth anything.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 6:42 pm Vrael Post #300

Payne, your clue interpretaton about "two" is complete nonsense, look at the context of all the "two"s you have found:
I shall begin with describing the murder I witnessed. I was in the local bar at around ten o'clock enjoying a drink. Next to me, there were two men. They both appeared to be drinking heavily, but upon closer examination one of them was clearly abstaining from his drink quite a lot. His fellow was growing more and more intoxicated as the night wore on and the bar began to empty. The conversation fell to the recent death of the mob boss, JaFF.
There's nothing forced or abnormal about this, two men at a bar? The only reason it's "two" is because DTBK was writing this to get Ashamed killed, and if there were 3 or 4 or 5 men, there would be people who knew the killer, but if there's only 2, it's a clean murder.

As he passed a gap between two buildings,
Was he supposed to pass a gap between three buildings? Four buildings? Context context context.

Sometime past two, xAngelSpiritx was out on his porch stargazing when he heard a sound at the gate.
The context here doesn't support "two" in this case, but it's really still arbitrary what time he could have been stargazing.

Stop bandwagoning EzDay281 on the basis of this "two" clue. If you have alternate evidence that points to him, tell us.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1751 >
  Back to forum