Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
Aug 6 2009, 6:38 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1851 >

Aug 23 2009, 6:52 pm Norm Post #301

Please, the "two" analysis combined with my analysis about the way an alley is referred to makes perfect sense.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 6:59 pm Ashamed Post #302

Hear me Raor!!

>< I'm just shit out of luck lols

None.

Aug 23 2009, 7:31 pm Jack Post #303

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Abstain. Not enough decent clues.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 23 2009, 8:34 pm Neki Post #304

Abstain, the "two" clue is nonsense. It appears three times, which I don't think is significant enough to lynch anyone by. Please, let us not kill for no reason besides "two".

None.

Aug 23 2009, 8:36 pm Chubacca Post #305

yay, no more lynching ezday

None.

Aug 23 2009, 8:50 pm InsolubleFluff Post #306

I vote Payne, my mayo spoon senses are tingling again.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 8:52 pm Chubacca Post #307

hahahahaha, oh god shocko.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 10:00 pm payne Post #308

:payne:

Quote from name:Shocko
I vote Payne, my mayo spoon senses are tingling again.
Oh noes, not this again :hurr: ! xD

Anyways, you guys are probably right about the fact that my clue was weak though, Vrael, you seems to forget that he -never needed- to state the number of people hanging in the bar, he -never needed- to state he was passing between two buildings and that he -never needed- to give away a time reference to the paragraphs... You guys saying the "two" clue is bullshit seems simply to be following the intellectual, assuming they are right, without even trying to think of something by yourself... Seriously, once again, when did he -need- to give away such informations into day posts?
And yes, people, you -did- bandwagon on EzDay281 which, again, isn't the solution! I myself was thinking that my clue was at least 'okay' (but it seems it is as weak as the other interpretations I've done in past games), but you guys never seemed to question yourself about the -real- pertinence of my analysis. You are just lazy boys that are waiting for someone to tell you what to do, which is pathetic (Lethal_Illusion, don't you dare to say anything related to my RPG having this quote in mind xD)...

Stop trying to "guess which of the analysis seems the best and support it!", try to do think "is there any interpretation that is worth possibly lynching a townie?"

End. :P

None.

Aug 23 2009, 10:12 pm Chubacca Post #309

That is what I do pretty much, I go with the best interpretation out there and follow until there is a better one, I don't feel like spending too much time for this mafia game.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 11:18 pm payne Post #310

Quote from Chubacca
That is what I do pretty much, I go with the best interpretation out there and follow until there is a better one, I don't feel like spending too much time for this mafia game.
I feel laziness up-coming to me: I try to make an interpretation that makes sense and, again, everyone says it's crap :(

None.

Aug 23 2009, 11:19 pm EzDay281 Post #311

Vrael, you seems to forget that he -never needed- to state the number of people hanging in the bar
Anything other than specifying two would have implied, quite strongly, more than two. Which wouldn't have made sense.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 11:24 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #312

To all of you who think there are two doctors alive: there aren't. Jesusfreak is dead, and there is only one doctor remaining.

Seriously, I am amazed this town won so quickly last game..

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
lil-Inferno :: Chubacca
payne :: EzDay281
Chubacca :: Norm -> TassadarZeratul -> zany_001
Norm :: EzDay281
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: EzDay281
EzDay281 :: Chubacca (2)
Echo :: posion_us -> Hug A Zergling
Vrael :: Brontobyte
Dark_Marine :: Norm -> EzDay281
DeVouReR :: EzDay281
Hug A Zergling :: EzDay281 (6)
Shocko :: payne

Abstain: zany_001 (1), Ultimo (1)

Currently slated for lynching: EzDay281

14 of 25 votes accounted for.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 11:27 pm Chubacca Post #313

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
To all of you who think there are two doctors alive: there aren't. Jesusfreak is dead, and there is only one doctor remaining.

Seriously, I am amazed this town won so quickly last game..

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
lil-Inferno :: Chubacca
payne :: EzDay281
Chubacca :: Norm -> TassadarZeratul -> zany_001
Norm :: EzDay281
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: EzDay281
EzDay281 :: Chubacca (2)
Echo :: posion_us -> Hug A Zergling
Vrael :: Brontobyte
Dark_Marine :: Norm -> EzDay281
DeVouReR :: EzDay281
Hug A Zergling :: EzDay281 (6)
Shocko :: payne

Abstain: zany_001 (1), Ultimo (1)

Currently slated for lynching: EzDay281

14 of 25 votes accounted for.
because we had easy clues and 2 smart people unraveling every clue to nerdyterdy

None.

Aug 23 2009, 11:27 pm payne Post #314

It is because Lethal_Illusion and Kaias were there and weren't mafias ^^

None.

Aug 23 2009, 11:28 pm EzDay281 Post #315

I change vote to Zany, the Lord of Shiny Cutlery. Who possibly has a wicked set of knives. And if lynched keeps me alive. P:

It atleast makes more sense than, "omg Ez is player number two, and he was hiding in the space between two buildings, instead of one or three! and the mafia and his target make two people!"

None.

Aug 24 2009, 12:13 am Chubacca Post #316

it sounds good ezday, good find, he also has pitch black in the background, the man came out of pitch black.

None.

Aug 24 2009, 12:16 am Jack Post #317

All I can find is the bit about the assailant wearing camoflauge and coming from a dark gap referring to darkmarine.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 24 2009, 12:17 am Chubacca Post #318

Quote from name:zany_001
All I can find is the bit about the assailant wearing camoflauge and coming from a dark gap referring to darkmarine.
or it could refer to you, camouflauge = army, and your a ghost (army dude), somewhere in the passage it even said the person had a semi automatic gun, it has nothing to do with it, but a ghost has a semi automatic gun

None.

Aug 24 2009, 12:21 am Jack Post #319

My avatar you mean? Its not a ghost, it's the unused portrait of the Mercenary, which didn't make the final cut.

Red classic.

Aug 24 2009, 12:22 am EzDay281 Post #320

or it could refer to you, camouflauge = army, and your a ghost (army dude), somewhere in the passage it even said the person had a semi automatic gun, it has nothing to do with it, but a ghost has a semi automatic gun
uh. The semi-auto was the guy who killed Jesusfreak.
zany's avatar is vague, dark is not uncommon and is in this case logical; "wicked set of knives" versus "Lord of Shiny Cutlery"'s about the only decent point against him, here.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1851 >
  Back to forum