Pages: < 1 « 30 31 32 33 3437 >

Jul 25 2009, 12:51 pm JaFF Post #621

Quote from ForTheSwarm
I am bove you; I am above all of you!"

bove = above?
Thanks. Fix'd.

None.

Jul 26 2009, 12:48 am Ultraviolet Post #622

Hey guys, I'm going through some emotional distress right now, so I may be less active. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'll try to visit as much as I can. Your suggestions and ideas would be more appreciated now than ever, seeing as I'm in such a situation and won't have much time to devote to The Game.

Jul 26 2009, 12:52 am MadZombie Post #623

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Hey guys, I'm going through some emotional distress right now, so I may be less active. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'll try to visit as much as I can. Your suggestions and ideas would be more appreciated now than ever, seeing as I'm in such a situation and won't have much time to devote to The Game.
Idc about winning therefor I am immune to it effecting me.

None.

Jul 26 2009, 1:48 pm lil-Inferno Post #624

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
...The Game.
You bastard!

Jul 26 2009, 7:44 pm JaFF Post #625

As the frightened townspeople go to their homes, a highly organized attack is being prepared against the mafia. Kaias, lil-Inferno, MadZombie and Hug A Zergling are all checking their guns in the safery of NerdyTerdy's house. When all the preparations have been made and everyone knows their role, they set out to the other end of town. There, in Ultimo's house, they find xAngelSpiritx, Zycorax and ForTheSwarm doing what they have been doing just ten minutes ago - preparing for an attack. The town's strike force takes positions for an ambush around the entrance and waits patiently. Several minutes later, xAngelSpiritx, ForTheSwarm and Zycorax exit the house and are met with a volley that kills them almost instantly.

TOWN VICTORY

I'll explain what happened a bit later. :P

None.

Jul 26 2009, 8:07 pm Norm Post #626

Yes, please do explain.

None.

Jul 26 2009, 8:14 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #627

Somebody obviously let slip who the mafia were..

None.

Jul 26 2009, 8:30 pm JaFF Post #628

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Somebody obviously let slip who the mafia were..
I guess this is what you guys are thinking. I'd think that myself if I were playing the game.

But the truth is this:

Kaias and Lethal_Illusion are not only very, very smart, they actually analyze clues. If they weren't playing, only Vrael and Almost Alive would be dead by now due to my simple clue-writing mistakes. But these two guys not only easily solved the easiy and medium clues, but also managed to crack extremely hard clues in my last post. So this night they decided to kill FatalExeption, Zycorax and ForTheSwarm because they were sure that these people are mafia. That would leave only one mafia alive (xAngelSpiritx) against about... 20 townies. Even if he wouldn't be killed, the game would take too long to complete. So I gave them the name of the last mafia to end the game that was screwed up already.

I'll post my thoughts on the game and analysis of mistakes a bit later.

None.

Jul 26 2009, 8:32 pm Norm Post #629

Will you be hosting another Mafia? If so, sign me up.

None.

Jul 26 2009, 8:35 pm Devourer Post #630

Hello

Quote from Norm
Same.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 26 2009, 8:35 pm JaFF Post #631

Quote from Norm
Probably. Maybe. Not sure. Many people will not be happy after they see the outcome of this game. But that's not unexpeted, really; it's my first attempt at hosting a game. Mistakes due to my lack of experience and not wanting to keep tighter communication with Dapper were impossible to avoid.

None.

Jul 26 2009, 9:00 pm ForTheSwarm Post #632

What were the clues against me? I could really only find one. :(

None.

Jul 26 2009, 9:03 pm Ashamed Post #633

Hear me Raor!!

lol, how would someone that knew he was mafia, reading the clues knowing to look for only exact clues that would lead to himself, not be able to find them, this seems a bit strange to me?

None.

Jul 26 2009, 9:05 pm JaFF Post #634

Quote from ForTheSwarm
What were the clues against me? I could really only find one. :(
I'll post the clues along with my thoughts on the game tomorrow probably.

None.

Jul 26 2009, 9:49 pm Ultraviolet Post #635

Unfortunately, Lethal should have talked to me about Fatal. He told me to hit Zycorax.. I think. But I knew fatal wasn't mafia. Good thing this thing ended anyway. Proud to be mayor in this game, even though Lethal was really calling all the shots through me.

Jul 26 2009, 10:14 pm lil-Inferno Post #636

Just here for the pie

I wasn't going to hit FatalException tonight. I was, but Kaias told me to do otherwise. Instead I was going to hit xAngelSpiritx, so town would have won anyway.

ForTheSwarm, the clue against you was this:

Of course, Lethal_Illusion and Kaias found this.

Jul 26 2009, 10:21 pm EzDay281 Post #637

Probably. Maybe. Not sure. Many people will not be happy after they see the outcome of this game. But that's not unexpeted, really; it's my first attempt at hosting a game. Mistakes due to my lack of experience and not wanting to keep tighter communication with Dapper were impossible to avoid.
I've always hated getting the boot immediately after making a mistake in something I've never done before.
Moar JaFF!

None.

Jul 26 2009, 11:23 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #638

I'm sick of dying night 1 every game.. I would love to write again :P

None.

Jul 26 2009, 11:43 pm Phobos Post #639

Are you sure about that?

ei jaff, I want to help you write clues or something the next game you host. May I?

this is signature

Jul 26 2009, 11:45 pm JaFF Post #640

There are soooo many people that want to help write clues. -_-

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 30 31 32 33 3437 >
  Back to forum