Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege v1.6
Temple Siege v1.6
Feb 12 2009, 6:20 am
By: UnholyUrine
Pages: < 1 « 59 60 61 62 6370 >

Feb 10 2010, 12:19 am OlimarandLouie Post #1201

Quote from LoTu)S
Swapped Edmund Duke to normal Siege tank due to Riot Cannons... not really a big change.. unless you like hearing "Looks like you need some Good ol' Fashioned DISCIPLINE!"

WHY!!!?!
jk
I like the new morale system though. The spawning system however is of some concern. The spawn built from "temple builder" should have a more defined role in a game. I never actually seen any1 build a fire temple (bats). Even if i did, it would just be feeding the opponents. because they aint that strong. It was be great if the players can say "Hey, he built a fire temple, we should counter with a water temple" or something. but anyways great job on the 1.6 so far :O, i really like the new lm.
I don't imagine this happening. Ever.

1200th post response :bleh:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 10 2010, 1:25 am by OlimarandLouie.

None.

Feb 10 2010, 1:02 am FlashBeer Post #1202

Don't you mean 1201st post?

None.

Feb 10 2010, 12:24 pm Wing Zero Post #1203

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from OlimarandLouie
I hope more people will play 1.6... it's so fun! :D
I'm guessing you got to play it?
I'm jealous...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 11 2010, 7:43 pm by Wing Zero. Reason: meh

Feb 16 2010, 1:59 am UnholyUrine Post #1204

Update!
This is very close to being release now... I'll most likely be able to release this in the next few days.

Temple Siege Change List - v1.6

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Feb 16 2010, 5:19 am by UnholyUrine.

None.

Feb 16 2010, 2:13 am xYoshix Post #1205

I can do terrain fixes if they are needed. lol at demon terraining :hurr:

None.

Feb 16 2010, 2:38 am UnholyUrine Post #1206

Lol well... He helped made the bottom paths more interesting..

I myself fixed some pathing issues... and since I know what I want the best.. I started polishing it myself.

I think it's looking a lot better now... And i think any further changes I can handle it myself.

lol i can really just release it right now :D... the only problem is the terrain... which i'm slow at :-_-:

None.

Feb 16 2010, 3:08 am 24million Post #1207

awesome, really excited for this to come out

im kinda wondering about increasing the mines hp so much. it seems like it would be extremely hard for units that dont trigger the mines to kill them, like volt, because if the engineer were fighting against the volt for one of the gates, he could just lay mines, the heal and come back with plenty of time, as long as the spawn doesnt blow them up. if i recall correctly, mines hp was decreased from like 5 down to 3 so they could be killed more easily, and i think raising the hp of mines would jsut bring that problem back

None.

Feb 16 2010, 3:11 am Dem0n Post #1208

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from xYoshix
I can do terrain fixes if they are needed. lol at demon terraining :hurr:
My terrain kicks ass. Don't be jealous. :awesome:

Feb 16 2010, 3:12 am Wing Zero Post #1209

Archer is 30 +4 ewwww

Feb 16 2010, 4:50 am LoTu)S Post #1210

Unit = Lurker
4300 HP, 1 armor, 33 + 3 dmg. (subject to change)
Cannot be picked. Must be randomized.
Hurray, promotion of randomizing.

Spell 3 - Sand Pit - After a long pre-spell effect, any foes near the Earth Demon will be swallowed by a pit(moved to another area) and attacked by 4 sunkens for about 8 seconds. Spell has a long 20 second cooldown.
Buildings in a spell, hurray for (Unit unplaceable) Archer Defense.

None.

Feb 16 2010, 5:06 am UnholyUrine Post #1211

Hooray for misunderstanding.

The enemies are moved to another area where there are 4 sunkens.

@Mines HP - Oh yeah, i changed it to have 5 hp with lots of armor. Mines are useless during the day once there're ranged spawns around.

None.

Feb 16 2010, 5:10 am Jack Post #1212

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Moving to a different area seems meh. Can't affect the target with any other spells, plus damage of sunkens never changes. It'll be OP until the HP/armour of the targets let them take the hits, after which it becomes too weak.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 16 2010, 5:11 am Wing Zero Post #1213

I'm pretty sure the sunkens are pre-placed, I'm worried the hydra nerf will only reinforce the muta-spam hydra

Feb 16 2010, 5:15 am UnholyUrine Post #1214

What Hydra Nerf?

@zany.. yes that's true... but it also takes the hero out of play for a while, which may be important also.

None.

Feb 16 2010, 5:17 am Wing Zero Post #1215

The current hydra is 30+4 no?

Feb 16 2010, 5:21 am UnholyUrine Post #1216

That's not a nerf.... that's a plus. it was 27+4 ....

EDIT: Ah, in M8T, the archer's 23+5... hmmm well I donno...

None.

Feb 16 2010, 5:25 am Wing Zero Post #1217

Oh lol I was used too mooses version of 24?+5

EDIT: I see you already noticed :/

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 16 2010, 5:34 am by Wing Zero.

Feb 16 2010, 5:43 am Wing Zero Post #1218

I'm kinda mad I've been busy this whole week, I was looking forward to catching UU on b-net and testing 1.6. I probably won't be on till Saturday so for once I'm hopeing he delays the release till then ^^

Feb 16 2010, 9:38 pm LoTu)S Post #1219

Quote from UnholyUrine
Hooray for misunderstanding.

The enemies are moved to another area where there are 4 sunkens..

I'm stupid, my bad, lemme rephrase.

Buildings in a spell, hurray for (Unit unplaceable) Archer Defense

Hurray for 1st "teleport to diff area" spell. Thats pretty cool actually. Wuts the location range to be included in the spell? 2x2, 3x3?
8 seconds of 60//120 dmg on sunks hm.. iono.. How strong is this anyways?
-Another note on Earth Demon: There was one game where ED was killed somewhere near the top base while l1'ing, and he respawned right next to the top base gateway with full hp. Dunno if that was fixed or no.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Feb 17 2010, 5:30 am by LoTu)S.

None.

Feb 18 2010, 1:41 am UnholyUrine Post #1220

@Lotus - Thnx, I've made sm backup fixes for that. It's due to the fact that L1 teleports the lurker elsewhere, and the uninvincible/HP are set at base.

Okay. I think I've killed enough glitches and made lots of little changes.

DOWNLOAD V1.6 IN ATTACHMENT

Temple Siege Change List - v1.6

Now, Any suggestions, PLEASE post here. There'll hopefully be as few problems as possible.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 18 2010, 3:00 am by UnholyUrine.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 59 60 61 62 6370 >
  Back to forum