Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Sen RP
Sen RP
Dec 16 2008, 11:08 pm
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 12 >

Dec 20 2008, 3:29 am Centreri Post #181

Relatively ancient and inactive

Mmm.. Taking four oranges with me, I travel within a one-mile radius of my camp in search of: Food, and more importantly, freshwater source. I set up a few traps using the food I find, sticks and suffocating bags. I bring along my solar-powered phone and record anything interesting that happens. I also bring my flare gun to defend myself. I orient based on the stars and moon.

None.

Dec 20 2008, 5:11 am Corbo Post #182

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Both factions, the lonely Valeriya and Adam's group started getting much more food and different to oranges. Adam's group was using nets to catch small fish and Eduardo would then leave in the life boat and fish bigger ones. After a couple of hours in the hot sun of the ocean Eduardo returned, but barely, he was dehydrated for being almost the entire day fishing in the sun, worse, they had not tasted any source of water in 3 days now and exposing himself to the sun was nothing but a really bad idea.
Eduardo arrived to shore just to faint and fall in the sand. The rest of the group carried him then to the shelter even Adam with his injured fingers tried but only got them to hurt more but in the end it was too late. He was too dehydrated and the group knew that they had to find a source of water, not for Eduardo, but for the rest of them as well.
Adam's device, although it was working. It was created at a bad timing. The sun was already losing heat power thus, making the water in the afternoon sun not evaporate. By the time Eduardo arrived, they only had a couple of drops of water that weren't enough. Hopefully the next day will bring them more supplies, that if they don't kill each other for the produced water.

Valeriya on the other side was suffering the consequences of working like a slave in the sun. She was feeling quite dehydrated too and the juice in the limes and oranges was no longer satisfying her thirsty. The only thing left for her was to slee in her previous shelter since her small house wasn't nearly finished. Valeriya was so tired that she was already sleeping before the sunset therefore her plans to scout the island more fell into pieces when she just slept..
Both groups had to find a way to make their own water or find a good source of it or they'd die after just a couple of days.

A pile of bodies lays on the north beach. The bodies of the survivors that never woke up was being eaten by seaguls already. Their sunburns were inimaginable and their cause of death was probably dehydration.

When the night fell, both factions had suffered casualties, a fainted Eduardo and an sleeping Valeriya. The rest of the group was at the moment doing nothing but waiting for a new dawn. Just another quiet night in the island.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 20 2008, 5:17 am by Corbo.

fuck you all

Dec 20 2008, 5:59 am Echo Post #183

Am I dead!?

None.

Dec 20 2008, 6:09 am Phobos Post #184

Are you sure about that?

I killed you :\

this is signature

Dec 20 2008, 6:21 am Echo Post #185

Why!? My info said I'm a cannibal and all I did was eat Adam's fingers :(

None.

Dec 20 2008, 6:26 am Phobos Post #186

Are you sure about that?

Adam is partner. If you attack my allies or my group, you pay the consequences.

Your payment was your life v.v

this is signature

Dec 20 2008, 3:12 pm Centreri Post #187

Valeriya on the other side was suffering the consequences of working like a slave in the sun. She was feeling quite dehydrated too and the juice in the limes and oranges was no longer satisfying her thirsty. The only thing left for her was to slee in her previous shelter since her small house wasn't nearly finished. Valeriya was so tired that she was already sleeping before the sunset therefore her plans to scout the island more fell into pieces when she just slept.
You really underestimate the amount of water in oranges :P. Whatever. Next few days, I search for a freshwater source in an expanding area around my base. And sleeping isn't really a casualty.

None.

Dec 20 2008, 3:53 pm Phobos Post #188

Are you sure about that?

Centreri, to find water YOU MUST draw a line or something explicit enough in the map to show where you're walking to. "a one-mile radius" isn't good enough. Please use something similar to what I did when I explored for the first time.

this is signature

Dec 20 2008, 4:03 pm Centreri Post #189

I'm not planning on wasting five minutes to show where I'm moving to this time. It's really not that difficult to comprehend what I'm doing.

None.

Dec 20 2008, 4:06 pm Phobos Post #190

Are you sure about that?

*facepalm* I swear I tried, Centreri

this is signature

Dec 20 2008, 4:35 pm Vi3t-X Post #191

For future refrences and easier to read format, could you highlight the character names? :P

None.

Dec 20 2008, 6:37 pm Corbo Post #192

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Centreri
I'm not planning on wasting five minutes to show where I'm moving to this time. It's really not that difficult to comprehend what I'm doing.
I know I'm breaking my not comunicating with people rule but it actually is.
Moving "around" is a very ambiguos term. You can be either walking around 123984761239874|6582137863214956314758 miles away from your cabin or you can be walking 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001 miles away from your cabin.
If you're not planning on wasting five minutes on your character's action specifications then I guess this is not for you.

fuck you all

Dec 20 2008, 6:50 pm Centreri Post #193

I specify the area which I'm exploring. I said 'in widening area around my encampment'. It say that's rather obvious... I didn't say 'OKAY, GUSY, IMMA B MOVING AROUND KAY?'

None.

Dec 20 2008, 8:17 pm NudeRaider Post #194

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Centreri
I specify the area which I'm exploring. I said 'in widening area around my encampment'. It say that's rather obvious... I didn't say 'OKAY, GUSY, IMMA B MOVING AROUND KAY?'
I think what he means is that he's spiraling around his encampment.

Dec 20 2008, 8:31 pm FatalException Post #195

Cut another window from the roof of the lifeboat. Knock down, break open, and hollow out one of the green coconuts. Make another water collector. Drink a third of the contents of the first one.

Go to just above the beach line and start digging a well.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 20 2008, 10:23 pm by FatalException. Reason: WELL!!

None.

Dec 20 2008, 10:20 pm Phobos Post #196

Are you sure about that?

Eduardo drinks some water to get his strenght back

this is signature

Dec 20 2008, 10:25 pm FatalException Post #197

Take the cup and fill it with seawater, then take the newer of the two plastic water purifiers and put it by the fire. Boil the water away and let it fill the coconut, then drink it. Repeat until I've had enough.

None.

Dec 20 2008, 10:34 pm Ultraviolet Post #198

Vincent follows Adam's approach to get water. Yay. After getting his fill, he begins searching for a water source in the same way Valeriya is.

Dec 20 2008, 10:38 pm Centreri Post #199

I go to the nearest beach, bringing with me two big bags. I fill the big bag up with water. I wait an hour for everything to settle (while collecting food) , then take the other bag and pour the top 80% of the water in the bag into it, so as to not get the salts at the bottom in. I repeat this five times, so at the end I have 26% of what I started with in the big bag. It's still a bit unhealthy, but at this low concentration the extra salt shouldn't do too much damage. I bring it to my encampment (heavy, but with 26%, carryable), start a fire and boil the remaining water. I drink a lot, leaving perhaps 13% left. I dig a rather small hole, stuff my bag into it so when water goes into the hole, it won't disappear through the soil, and hope for rain. I have enough supply of water for technically a few more days, since I survived without that water at all for a few. I sleep, then upon waking up take a short drink as to conserve water, and after a quick search for food continue building my house.

There. Brilliant, if I must say so :P. Far, far healthier then FE's version. And about the bags, I DID already state that I brought them with me (I actually said three) when I escaped from the lifeboat and struck out on my own.

Where'd you get plastic purifiers? I want one!

Anyway, I think this pretty much took up my whole day.

Wait, there are coconuts? How the hell are we dying of thirst when there are COCONUTS?

None.

Dec 20 2008, 10:50 pm FatalException Post #200

The plastic water purifier that I was referencing was the sheet of plastic the my water was condensing on. As for coconuts, read the rest of the thread sometime.
Quote from Corbo
It's a quarter past 2:00 and Eduardo just returned to shore. In his exploring all he saw was palm trees with green coconuts that could not be eaten or drank.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 12 >
  Back to forum