Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Sen RP
Sen RP
Dec 16 2008, 11:08 pm
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 >

Dec 20 2008, 10:54 pm Centreri Post #201

Relatively ancient and inactive

Ah. Fail. Corbo's doing all he can to deny us water. Also, how would a sheet of plastic remove the salts from the seawater?

None.

Dec 20 2008, 11:00 pm FatalException Post #202

Evaporation. Did you even look at the diagram, or read the description?
El diagramo!

None.

Dec 20 2008, 11:02 pm Centreri Post #203

Oh, you did it like that. I read it and thought you did it the other way around, which would've been rather weird. Nevermind. That's really not a large source of water, though, because you only get as much water as won't fall off. Use my method instead :P.

None.

Dec 20 2008, 11:04 pm FatalException Post #204

I have no bags. :(

None.

Dec 20 2008, 11:05 pm Centreri Post #205

It doesn't really matter. Use coconut shells or something. Just more then one. Remember to boil it after removing the salt to kill the bacteria, and cover it while boiling so water doesn't evaporate.

None.

Dec 21 2008, 12:17 am Phobos Post #206

Are you sure about that?

Fatal's method works AND does not give us salty water. Period.

this is signature

Dec 21 2008, 1:32 am Centreri Post #207

It also provides water in extremely limited amounts, since most of the condenser water either escaped while gas or drips down while water. To live off that while you're using the technique on coconut cups, you need to do it almost the whole day through. It requires constant surveillance so a wind doesn't blow the fire out or so that a wildfire doesn't start, and it can't be divided into sections so you can manage time wisely. In exchange, you drink less salt, which in the pathetic amounts that it's left leaves no harmful effects on your body and can actually be useful, since you DO need some salt in your body, and right now you guys have no source of it.

None.

Dec 21 2008, 1:51 am Phobos Post #208

Are you sure about that?

Quote from name:
Fatal's method works AND does not give us salty water. Period.

this is signature

Dec 21 2008, 1:58 am Centreri Post #209

Don't piss me off, I'm the only active one here with a functional gun. Granted, a flare gun, but I daresay I can set you on fire with it.

None.

Dec 21 2008, 2:28 am FatalException Post #210

We have fish. Fish have salt.

None.

Dec 21 2008, 2:52 am Phobos Post #211

Are you sure about that?

Quote from name:
We have fish. Fish have salt.
Win

Eduardo sleeps. He had enough rest tonight. He is planning to move soon, however...

this is signature

Dec 21 2008, 3:01 am Ultraviolet Post #212

Vincent eats an orange, then goes to sleep.

Dec 21 2008, 8:15 am Corbo Post #213

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Slowly both factions started getting their portions of water.
Valeriya's although not a hundred percent pure it was the ultimate way of getting a good ammount of water resource. Adam's method however was not acomplishing the goal. The water condensation wasn't too much or at least the quantity needed to satisfy a group of people. The group wasn't producing the required water so at this rate they'd be needing to find a water source or they'd end up dieing or killing each other for the little they have now.
Eduardo was in recovery now. His energy was being regained by the good administration of water in his body, since the group had little water they only gave him litlles and littles of water, thus, making it the correct way. A higher dose of water would have had negative effects in his body.

When the night fell they all went to their shelters and slept. After all, the other nights had been quiet and there was no reason for this one to be more dangerous than the others.
A cold breeze that suddenly blew woke up Adam. After he gave up on sleeping again he went for a walk in the beach just to come back and discover a dead and still bleeding Eduardo.
A stick had penetrated his eye causing him an instant dead.
Maybe this wasn't another quiet night after all...

fuck you all

Dec 21 2008, 8:41 am FatalException Post #214

Pull out my knife and go back to my camp, staying awake and alert.

None.

Dec 21 2008, 9:52 am Ultraviolet Post #215

Obviously, Vincent was awoken. "What the fuck is this shit?" exclaims Vincent, upon seeing Eduardo's corpse. Still uneasy, Vincent went back to sleep, with Adam on watch. He made sure to tell Adam to wake him up if he went off to do anything. Vincent had no intention of dying.

Dec 21 2008, 3:18 pm Centreri Post #216

Wait, weren't you guys on watch? What happened? Is this from one of those many, many people who aren't active? I shouldn't have shown my location like that :(. Ah, well. When my house is finished, any trying to get in would wake me up.

Valeriya continues working on her house, going out for three hours to look for more food to keep the reserves fresh. Drinks 33% of the leftover water from yesterday (9% of a whole bag).

Adam, Vincent, want to come to me? Corbo pretty much said that my method for getting water is superior. I'd gain more variety in diet, since you guys get fish, as well as two more hands to finish and expand this house into three rooms quicker. And, of course, you get protection from someone with a flare gun ;). I'm just lonely.

None.

Dec 21 2008, 4:46 pm Phobos Post #217

Are you sure about that?

Obvious troll is obvious.

Centreri killed me because he was mad xD

this is signature

Dec 21 2008, 5:35 pm Centreri Post #218

.. With a stick? I have a gun. Believe me, I'm happy you're dead, but I would've wanted to see you run around on the beach on fire. And I'm certainly not happy that there's someone out there murdering people. Hopefully you're the last.

I find it funny that Adam and Vincent can be killed just as easily as you were. If they wait near each other as it is while the other's sleeping, then they get 24 - timeonesleeps - timeothersleeps to provide food, water, and do everything else they need every day. And if they try to get one to work while other sleeps, then they can both be killed. So, with three together, they're much more effective.

Meanwhile my base is surrounded with several traps and some alarms to wake me up if someone gets close, and the house'll make me virtually unkillable (I'm pretty close now ;)).

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 21 2008, 6:18 pm by Centreri.

None.

Dec 22 2008, 4:05 am FatalException Post #219

Wake up Vincent.

"I'ma go chill at Valeriya's house. GET SOME ACTION, NAW MEAN?!"

Go!

None.

Dec 24 2008, 3:12 am Ultraviolet Post #220

"Are we all dead yet?" ponders Vincent.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 >
  Back to forum