Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Assistance > Topic: Thx everone for encourging me to use IceCC...
Thx everone for encourging me to use IceCC...
Oct 18 2008, 2:50 pm
By: Angle Lock  

Oct 18 2008, 2:50 pm Angle Lock Post #1

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for encourging me to use IceCC, you guys showed me the way to a whole new world : )
after hours of trials, I finally made tank into valkyrie using both changing the frame of sieging and changing tank's grp...

now here is the problems...
1. Tank doesn't ACT like a air unit.
in the process of making the tank fly, (now already in valkyrie form :)) I simply checked the flyer box in datedit, but when it flys over a building, it is over the building only when its at the building's lower part, it went under the building when its at the upper part of it....
how do i fix this...

2. the speed of turning of the tank (now called viking in reference of sc2).
the viking is been made into an air unit form, but all air units turns very fast, however... the viking still turns really slow, having the turning speed of the siege tank....
how do i make it faster?

3. the speed of moving of viking...
this one is self-explanatory, the viking still has tank's speed...
how do i make it faster?

None.

Oct 18 2008, 3:03 pm Voyager7456 Post #2

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

1. Change the Elevation level in the Graphics tab.

2/3. Alter the Flingy.dat settings for the air mode unit so they're more like the settings of say, the Wraith.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Oct 18 2008, 3:30 pm Angle Lock Post #3

One more question, the green circle of the tank(when you select it) is too big, how do i make that smaller... I tried to change unit dimension in datedit, but doesn't work...

None.

Oct 18 2008, 3:31 pm FlyingHat Post #4

Check the Sprites tab in DatEdit.

None.

Oct 18 2008, 3:35 pm Angle Lock Post #5

SEN is freakin godlike....

geniuses everywhere...

thx

None.

Options
  Back to forum