Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia IX
SEN Mafia IX
Oct 13 2008, 6:40 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 22 23 24 25 2633 >

Nov 4 2008, 12:43 am Conspiracy Post #461

I vote zycorax. If its wrong, i blame Moose for making it so obvious :)

None.

Nov 4 2008, 7:13 am Oyen Post #462

I have found more possible clues:
The car begins to sputter and black smoke comes out from under the hood as he cruises down 75th Street
\
I looked for direct connections to the number 75, and all i found was topic 75, Testing Grounds , which was made by DT_Battlekruser.

I found some connections to payne:
Night 1
A scuffle began to ensue until WoAHorde was cut over the cheek by a piece of glass that his reaper had carried along with him.
Night 2
Standing over Brontobyte's back, he digs the piece of glass into his shoulder, and drags it down and over his back slowly.
Ok, this mafia member uses a piece of glass to kill people. Payne's avatar has a glass in it.

Night 1
He began to hear a hideous cackle coming closer to him and forced himself to make the leap to the earth below.
Payne's avatar says " MWAHAHA! >:D "

Night 1
He took some time to pant and then recited, as if it were a quote of Shakespeare, "Delectable".
Night 2
As the blood spurts onto the murderer's face, he licks his lips and slurs through red teeth, "Delectable".
Generally, "Delectable" is used to refer to tasty foods. Payne's avatar contains an orange, which may be considered "Delectable".

Night 1
A scuffle began to ensue until WoAHorde was cut over the cheek by a piece of glass that his reaper had carried along with him. WoAHorde quickly changed his body language from resistant to pleading, as the sharp glass was slowly placed underneath his neck. The unshameful killer then came in closer and licked the blood from WoAHorde's wound. He took some time to pant and then recited, as if it were a quote of Shakespeare, "Delectable". Swiftly, the throat of WoAHorde was slashed, and the night had reached its end.
Night 2
Brontobyte sprints away, but is hit by a bullet in the right calf just as he exits his backdoor, tumbling into the broken glass that had fallen from the attic window. . . . . . He fires another shot that finds its residence in Brontobyte's left foot. He bends down and presses his hand in the blood that had splattered over the kitchen tiles. Licking it off his fingers slowly as he exits the chilly abode. . . . .he digs the piece of glass into his shoulder, and drags it down and over his back slowly. As the blood spurts onto the murderer's face, he licks his lips and slurs through red teeth, "Delectable".
This mafia member likes injuring his targets so that he can taste their blood like some sort of vampire. He clearly enjoys making his targets suffer. This demonic behavior may be a clue that points to the title of the Diablo 2 thread made by payne.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 4 2008, 7:38 am by Oyen.

None.

Nov 4 2008, 2:32 pm InsolubleFluff Post #463

Had time to read over the clue interpretations and re-read the post. i didn't find anything new but in light of all the interpretations i would have to say...
The clues against oyen are super weak to say the least bit...
A robot that's arm changes into a gun is a transformation not a mutation...
The clues against Zycorax seem to be the best bet but i still think they're too dilute and miniscule to actually have a hunch for...
A lot of things are pointing to payne, so maybe after the next night if there are more clues that point to him, he should definitely be nominated as a lynchee...

I will remain as abstain, but this time it's because i'm unsure if it's zycorax or payne.

None.

Nov 4 2008, 5:43 pm Zycorax Post #464

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Look at the role list. *cough* Mutation *cough* :rolleyes:

Nov 4 2008, 6:00 pm Paravin. Post #465

Abstaining gain'.

None.

Nov 5 2008, 12:42 am payne Post #466

:payne:

Woa! Great job with that glass clue, Oyen! Seriously! I was myself trying to find clues against me to get lynched and you found better one :P
If I wouldn't lose 10 minerals again for not following the rules, I would vote against me :P (Seriously!)
But still... as a good mafia I must try to convince the others to not lynch meh.

As you stated before, my clues against Oyen are weak... I'll let him alone:
Nobody seemed to care about one clue I found which seems OBVIOUS: go fucking see the signature's picture of Dark_Marine, it's a freackin' psychopath!!
What do you want more? http://www.staredit.net/?member=327 (The image itself: http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4885/noideaxdvn8.jpg)

ONCE AGAIN, LYNCH DARK_MARINE!!

If Dark_Marine isn't a mafia, then lynch meh next day and you'll see what you'll have wasted as special ability :P
And if I get killed during the night, well... lol@y'all!

(Moose, is the dodge ability usable only once per game?)

None.

Nov 5 2008, 12:52 am Fisty Post #467

Quote from payne
(Moose, is the dodge ability usable only once per game?)
I'll take the liberty of answering this

Quote from The First Post
TOWNSPERSON - The average, ordinary townsperson. Their limited powers include the power of persuasion, power of intellect (clue interpretation), and power of the vote.
DODGE! Townies (not special roles) in this game are granted the power of "dodge". To use it, they must PM me at night. They will dodge one hit placed on them that night and escape death. This power may only be used once per game

None.

Nov 5 2008, 1:03 am Oyen Post #468

Quote from payne
Woa! Great job with that glass clue, Oyen! Seriously! I was myself trying to find clues against me to get lynched and you found better one :P
If I wouldn't lose 10 minerals again for not following the rules, I would vote against me :P (Seriously!)
But still... as a good mafia I must try to convince the others to not lynch meh.
:lol:

Quote from payne
As you stated before, my clues against Oyen are weak... I'll let him alone:
Nobody seemed to care about one clue I found which seems OBVIOUS: go fucking see the signature's picture of Dark_Marine, it's a freackin' psychopath!!
What do you want more? http://www.staredit.net/?member=327 (The image itself: http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4885/noideaxdvn8.jpg)

ONCE AGAIN, LYNCH DARK_MARINE!!

Hmm...I haven't really considered Dark Marine. The psychopath in his signature doesn't seem to use glass as a weapon, lick blood, limp while walking, or even speak like a well-educated English/British Man (based on the text in the signature). However, he too has made a Diablo related topic. I may look into this.

None.

Nov 5 2008, 7:36 am Riney Post #469

Thigh high affectionado

I vote payne cause hes a twisting mafia bastard :shifty: Also, speaking of that Diablo 2 mod post, anyone wanna mind hooking a brotha up? xD

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 5 2008, 6:48 pm Oyen Post #470

I found another possible clue.
From Day 2 post:
The beacon of blood continues to grow.
From Day 1 post:
And what happened to the wasted village of Mini Moose 2707's creation since his death? This is the more gruesome part of the story. Without a leader, the fantastical and sadistic townspeople grew more and more anxious. They became like members of a cult without a purpose. And then a purpose found them. It was becoming increasingly clear that the deaths of Dapperdan and Mini Moose 2707 were not coincidences. It was all part of an elaborate plan. The likeness of Mafia seeped their way into the town and they had a cruel game to play. It started last night. With the terrible deaths of Corbo and Devilesk. Their rotting bodies lie in the middle of their civilization like beacons calling for something to be done. Something will be done... and that something is revenge.
This could be a clue that points to Starcraft beacons. The "calling for something to be done" could elude to the Place COP function that beacons have early in the game.
I looked through topics created in every living person's profile, and I found this topic, 3 unrelated Questions, made by TassadarZeratul. The first post reads:
I have three questions, and need all of them answered in order to do my map:

1. Is there any way to make Beacons attackable?
2. Is there any way to let people use Place COP (the thing that moves flag beacons) after the first few minutes of the game?
3. Is there any way to immobilize Player 12's units?
This is the only topic created by a non-dead person that has something to do with the Place COP function of beacons.

Well....this is the only clue connection I found at the moment. The mafia seem to have a theme involving placing dead bodies in a pile in the middle of town. Anyone have any idea what this could mean?

None.

Nov 5 2008, 9:21 pm Conspiracy Post #471

Collapse Box

Go Oyen go. Get ready to dodge tonight if you can!

None.

Nov 5 2008, 9:47 pm Oyen Post #472

Quote from name:Epoch
Collapse Box

Go Oyen go. Get ready to dodge tonight if you can!

You betcha! I'm definitely dodging tonight! :bleh:

Sometime during this week, I think I'll look through previous posts and post all the clues we have against everyone so far.

None.

Nov 5 2008, 11:18 pm Hug A Zergling Post #473

Sorry for being an in-active bitch, but Ill abstain for now.

None.

Nov 5 2008, 11:22 pm A_of-s_t Post #474

aka idmontie

Quote from Hug A Zergling
Sorry for being an in-active bitch, but Ill abstain for now.
Aren't you dead?

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Nov 5 2008, 11:44 pm Hug A Zergling Post #475

:omfg: I died!?!?!
That would explain Dark marines sad music.

Why me?

None.

Nov 5 2008, 11:48 pm A_of-s_t Post #476

aka idmontie

http://www.staredit.net/101537/

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Nov 6 2008, 3:44 am Kaias Post #477

I change vote to payne.

None.

Nov 6 2008, 4:42 am Oyen Post #478

In an effort to find more clues that could connect to payne, I decided to see if there were any famous people named Payne that may act like the glass killer.
Well...I found some information on Wikipedia about an actor Bruce Payne. Since this information is from wikipedia, I can't guarantee its reliability.
Anyway....
The unshameful killer then came in closer and licked the blood from WoAHorde's wound
Bruce Payne was in a movie called Billy the Kid and the Green Baize Vampire. Although the movie isn't actually about vampires, the word vampire is in the title.

"Ahaha, excuse my aim, good sir."
The killer talks like a well-educated English man. Bruce Payne was well-educated and born in England.

Lastly, the killer is clearly evil and villainous. According to wikipedia, Bruce Payne is well known for his villainous roles.

Well, that's all I got. I admit this is probably not very strong evidence, but since it looks like payne may get lynched, I figured that I should at least contribute a bit more evidence against him before I voted for him.

Anyway, I vote for payne.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Nov 6 2008, 5:02 am by Oyen.

None.

Nov 6 2008, 2:29 pm Zycorax Post #479

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

I vote Payne

Nov 6 2008, 7:42 pm Biophysicist Post #480

I jump on the bandwagon and vote payne.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 22 23 24 25 2633 >
  Back to forum