Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: making someone drop?
making someone drop?
Jul 1 2008, 1:47 pm
By: Zwo  

Jul 2 2008, 11:44 pm Jimroy Post #21

It would give people better games, right now, if maps could drop the majority of hackers, of people using current hacks, etc. It's worth it. It's not a waste of time. And they won't go away any more when SC2 comes out than when War3 came out. So please keep making anti-hack methods.

Also could you make EUD's that disable themselves if it appears their addresses are no longer right? If they expect a certain version to have specific things, and the match isn't there, the map could disable all EUD triggers and fall back on other methods.

None.

Jul 2 2008, 11:46 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #22

👻 👾 👽 💪

Not really. EUDs generally will just stop working because they will point to nothing.

I've found memory offsets that explicitly state the version, but they are far out of reach of EUDs.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
  Back to forum