Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Blizzard Splash Screen
Blizzard Splash Screen
Jun 23 2008, 6:50 pm
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Jun 26 2008, 4:31 pm Polaris Post #41

Yeah Praetor, that does make sense. I bet its Diablo 3, there is no doubt about it.

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Jun 26 2008, 8:07 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #42

👻 👾 👽 💪

Blizzard really needs to do like "In stores tomorrow!" or at least "Beta testing starts tomorrow!" for these long-awaited sequels.. instead of doing all these fancy, exciting countdowns that end with slapping us in the face saying "u wunt c it fr lik 2+ yrs! lolololol". :C

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 26 2008, 8:19 pm Praetor Post #43

layin' in the cut

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Blizzard really needs to do like "In stores tomorrow!" or at least "Beta testing starts tomorrow!" for these long-awaited sequels.. instead of doing all these fancy, exciting countdowns that end with slapping us in the face saying "u wunt c it fr lik 2+ yrs! lolololol". :C

I prefer it the current way, as long as it isn't a major letdown.
BTW, this is what apple does. iPod on is going on sale.... NOW!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 26 2008, 8:38 pm by Praetor.

this too shall pass

Jun 26 2008, 8:25 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #44

👻 👾 👽 💪

If it's a long anticipated game releasing it (almost) immediately would have people flocking to get it, I'd think. I'm already bored of SC2 and I've hardly even looked at the website.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 26 2008, 8:45 pm Polaris Post #45

You know, now that I think about it again, you are all wrong. The picture obviously represents Global warming. :P
And the purple thing is a mutated penguin, for sure.

Now, watch it turn out to be Super Blizzard Bro's Brawl, with everyone from each game universe fighting each other. :P

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Jun 26 2008, 8:55 pm MadZombie Post #46

Quote from Polaris
You know, now that I think about it again, you are all wrong. The picture obviously represents Global warming. :P
And the purple thing is a mutated penguin, for sure.

Now, watch it turn out to be Super Blizzard Bro's Brawl, with everyone from each game universe fighting each other. :P
eh, i shouldve copyrighted that when i had the chance :><:

None.

Jun 26 2008, 9:08 pm Zell. Post #47

Okay heres what im wondering, could that "penguin" be from any of blizzards canceled games? if not im banking it toward either WC or Diablo because i doubt SC would have such a monstrosity. so lets take a look at the diablo and WC maps, where would there be ice? up in the north of WC you got the lich king thing going on, but what about in diablo? I dont know. The prime evils are destroyed, but there "offspring" may have something to do with it. In the ice the eyes match the face of the diablo one cover so im still thinking its D3 but whats with the ice? My guess is the ice has nothing to do with it and its just blizzards way to tease. So we have to interpret the symbols in the ice and have no clue what the solar system symbol represents. So back to square one... what else does everyone think besides D3?

None.

Jun 26 2008, 9:44 pm MadZombie Post #48

well i mean maybe its not ice and it really is blizzard trying to bs. if u were to draw an outline where the ice meat the "air" u can see a demon with horns :wtfage:

None.

Jun 26 2008, 11:45 pm Test Post #49

My very first thought of what the new rune image was an arcane sanctum. But then the lost numbers people kept saying so they think it's going to be the lost vikings.
"In The Lost Vikings, players must employ the skills of 3 unique Viking characters cooperatively to solve puzzles, conquer enemies, and navigate their treacherous voyage back home. The game provides hours of arcade-style action with over 35 levels, numerous enemies, and hundreds of mind-bending puzzles to solve."

There are three lost vikings, and there are three circles. They could represent them. I really do hope it's diablo 3 though. Or a warcraft movie :D

None.

Jun 27 2008, 12:39 am MadZombie Post #50

Quote from Test
My very first thought of what the new rune image was an arcane sanctum. But then the lost numbers people kept saying so they think it's going to be the lost vikings.
"In The Lost Vikings, players must employ the skills of 3 unique Viking characters cooperatively to solve puzzles, conquer enemies, and navigate their treacherous voyage back home. The game provides hours of arcade-style action with over 35 levels, numerous enemies, and hundreds of mind-bending puzzles to solve."

There are three lost vikings, and there are three circles. They could represent them. I really do hope it's diablo 3 though. Or a warcraft movie :D
Thank you fore taking the lost vikings seriously man. i really doubt they would make a warcraft movie...

None.

Jun 27 2008, 1:46 am Zell. Post #51

I'd watch it.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 2:08 am chuiu Post #52

oops

None.

Jun 27 2008, 3:08 am stickynote Post #53

I've never played either of the diablo's, but from what I've heard, it sounds really fun.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 3:10 am Esponeo Post #54

i really doubt they would make a warcraft movie...

Too late

None.

Jun 27 2008, 3:48 am WoAHorde Post #55

It has been confirmed that it will be Diablo 3.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 5:14 am Test Post #56

Source?

With all of this "puzzle" stuff and things that making us find the clues and answers to to figure out what it really is, sounds like a puzzle. Which is exactly what the lost vikings is about. Puzzles and mind games. I never played the lost vikings before.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 7:10 am Matt Burch Post #57

Wrath of the Lich King release date announcement? Or one final red haring ?

Looks evil. :crazy:

Snowflake?

None.

Jun 27 2008, 7:33 am Greo Post #58

Diablo 3. GG.
Diablo is the harbinger of the return of the prime evils.
There's a pentagram formed from connecting the runes.
Get ready for tomorrow's announcement. The Diablo Team returns.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 7:41 am KrayZee Post #59

The one in the bottom right corner appears to be from WarCraft III in the cinematic cutscene of the end of the Undead Campaign in Reign of Chaos.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 7:42 am Matt Burch Post #60

Weird, someone posted that image on diablofans.com yesterday. I wonder how they got that image beforehand?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum