Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 32 33 34 35 3679 >

Jul 7 2008, 7:30 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #661

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:devilesk
[15:18] DT_Battlekruser: but then
[15:18] DT_Battlekruser: fingers have been pointed at like EVERYONE
Which is what I was trying to get people to stop doing at the start, but I can see my attempts were futile. ...

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 7 2008, 7:38 pm Demented Shaman Post #662

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Which is what I was trying to get people to stop doing at the start, but I can see my attempts were futile. ...
I think its good to get as many thoughts out there as possible. Then we can sift through the stupid ones and narrow it down to a few good interpretations.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 7:38 pm Phobos Post #663

Are you sure about that?

Two billion people?
Farty?

And, damn us. For when the time comes, I think I will be abstaining. THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS MY DECISION FOR THE NEXT DAY, SO IGNORE THIS.

this is signature

Jul 7 2008, 8:04 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #664

👻 👾 👽 💪

I think its good to get as many thoughts out there as possible. Then we can sift through the stupid ones and narrow it down to a few good interpretations.
Also why I was asking if there was a compilation of clues/interpretatons. :P

Also like 90% of them are stupid ones. "OMG I C A 7! DAT MUST MEEN MAFYA!"

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 7 2008, 8:07 pm Demented Shaman Post #665

Also why I was asking if there was a compilation of clues/interpretatons. :P

Also like 90% of them are stupid ones. "OMG I C A 7! DAT MUST MEEN MAFYA!"
ur stewpid.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 8:27 pm Doodle77 Post #666

Quote from name:Hobos
Two billion people?
Farty?
Farty is 1billion.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 8:29 pm Phobos Post #667

Are you sure about that?

You never know :P

this is signature

Jul 7 2008, 9:08 pm Demented Shaman Post #668

I change my vote to Greo.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 9:12 pm Greo Post #669

You can't vote until day.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 9:29 pm Demented Shaman Post #670

Guys, if I don't survive the night, just know that Greo is mafia.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 9:53 pm Greo Post #671

Gotcha. If the whiner dies, I'm mafia. Cause I'm that stupid to kill someone who's framing me.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 10:14 pm Demented Shaman Post #672

Quote from Greo
Gotcha. If the whiner dies, I'm mafia. Cause I'm that stupid to kill someone who's framing me.
No, you've admitted it in the shoutbox as well as sending me a PM. And clues do point to you.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 10:18 pm Greo Post #673

Man you're a good detective. It's like I am in the Mafia.

Riddle me this: What clues point to me?

None.

Jul 7 2008, 10:24 pm Brontobyte Post #674

I hope you are. I want to see the blood drip from your neck as the dull blade slices through your throat. >:) I hope doesn't cut through the first time and they have to do this multiple times to cut it all the way off. :) I'm sick and tired of the "He walks into a room. The body was found the next morning." Moose you seem to be less creative in the way the player dies. I mean, yes you still have the duty of incorporating a clue into the mix but, who could blame you. MOAR GOAR PLEASE!

None.

Jul 8 2008, 12:13 am Riney Post #675

Thigh high affectionado

I vote Greo, who MAGICLY changes his vote to me at random constantly. When the time comes ofcourse ;D

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 8 2008, 12:33 am Echo Post #676

Yeah, I'm sure the clues really leads to me. Kanye West's glasses are not reflective because they are shades. Ha, that's a funny thing though in topic 20 post 4. I doubt they would go so far though. How am I mafia if I was the one who used the escape ability? There would have been more clues that would have led to me.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 12:40 am Demented Shaman Post #677

Quote from Echo
Yeah, I'm sure the clues really leads to me. Kanye West's glasses are not reflective because they are shades. Ha, that's a funny thing though in topic 20 post 4. I doubt they would go so far though. How am I mafia if I was the one who used the escape ability? There would have been more clues that would have led to me.
That's actually one of the less farfetched ideas, because its based on information that doesn't change, unlike the other ones where its like the 20th topic on the forum list and those can change at anytime if a new topic is made.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 12:42 am Greo Post #678

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
I vote Greo, who MAGICLY changes his vote to me at random constantly. When the time comes ofcourse ;D

Changed it once to you, because your avatar has "large round shades".
Vote me if you want, but I'll promise everyone this right now:

I swear I am not Mafia.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 12:55 am Echo Post #679

I can vouche Greo is not mafia but I think it would be against the rules.
Devilesk could've posted all this as a diversion and DTBK could've partcipated, Mindfuck?
Here's my shot then. I think Devilesk is mafia.
http://www.soldat.pl/screens.html
Soldat in his profile means Soldier in German.
The silenced pistol can also lead to this game.
Soldat is a unique side-view multiplayer action game. It takes the best from games like Liero, Worms, Quake and Counter-Strike and gives you fast action gameplay with tons of blood and flesh. Soldiers fight against each other on 2D battle arenas using a deadly military arsenal. This is what multiplayer was invented for.
A mafia removes a short blade from an array of weaponry and expertly picks the lock, and the seven dark forms slip inside.
The explosion and detonation can also lead to this game.
Mind fuck?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 8 2008, 1:02 am by EcHo.

None.

Jul 8 2008, 1:01 am Greo Post #680

Quote from Echo
I can vouche Greo is not mafia but I think it would be against the rules.
It's not, I think.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 32 33 34 35 3679 >
  Back to forum