Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
Feb 19 2008, 6:54 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 22 23 24 25 2657 >

Feb 29 2008, 4:29 am Dapperdan Post #461

Echo + NudeRaider + Moose are all on the same team! They must be mafia! WIN!

None.

Feb 29 2008, 4:32 am FatalException Post #462

Uh... Just by the way, Dapperdan, your theory on NudeRaider being mafia and all his votes being mafia is kind of weird, since the mafia may or may not know who the other mafia members are. I'm guessing they don't, since this is a mindfuck. SEN MAFIA IS A PEDOCEPHALOPHILE!

None.

Feb 29 2008, 4:34 am Greo Post #463

Quote from Dapperdan
Echo + NudeRaider + Moose are all on the same team! They must be mafia! WIN!
QFT.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 4:35 am Greo Post #464

Quote from FatalException
Uh... Just by the way, Dapperdan, your theory on NudeRaider being mafia and all his votes being mafia is kind of weird, since the mafia may or may not know who the other mafia members are. I'm guessing they don't, since this is a mindfuck. SEN MAFIA IS A PEDOCEPHALOPHILE!

Quote from THE FUCKING RULES
MAFIA - They've invaded the town, and they each kill someone every night. They may or may not know the identity of other mafia, thus they may not all be on the same side.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 4:37 am Dapperdan Post #465

They're not all lone wolves, that's for sure. I'm guessing there is a tops of 2 teams. But I honestly suspect only 1. :omfg:

None.

Feb 29 2008, 4:41 am Forsaken Archer Post #466

I wish roles were shown.
For some reason, I am saddened by his death.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 4:42 am FatalException Post #467

Quote from Greo
Quote from THE FUCKING RULES
MAFIA - They've invaded the town, and they each kill someone every night. They may or may not know the identity of other mafia, thus they may not all be on the same side.
... Point?
Quote from Dapperdan
They're not all lone wolves, that's for sure. I'm guessing there is a tops of 2 teams. But I honestly suspect only 1. :omfg:
GASP! But that's so un-mindfucktastic... I doubt Moose would do that.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 4:43 am Greo Post #468

Quote from isolatedpurity
I wish roles were shown.
For some reason, I am saddened by his death.

Townie.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 4:47 am Dapperdan Post #469

He had claimed to be meatshield.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 4:49 am Greo Post #470

Quote from God
Quote from Friendly Orc
Can the Mafia kill each other due to the Mindfuck?
Of course. I will only prevent the hit if they are consciously trying to hit each other.

Edit: He sounds like a townie, also.

Edit2: Mindfuck at large, fun and lulz ensue, chaos is at average levels. Srsly.

Edit3: Subliminal messaging to follow.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 29 2008, 4:58 am by Greo.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 5:02 am Dr. Shotgun Post #471

Quote from Dapperdan
Is meatshield protected from lynch?

None.

Feb 29 2008, 5:05 am Ultraviolet Post #472

Quote from Doktor Shotgun
Quote from Dapperdan
Is meatshield protected from lynch?

Not that I'm aware of. Interesting question though. I think lynch is basically a 'You die, no matter what' type thing, unless otherwise stated.

Feb 29 2008, 5:20 am A_of-s_t Post #473

aka idmontie

Go Dapper, the Bull-Mooose Party delivers as promised.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Feb 29 2008, 5:34 am Ultraviolet Post #474

I think Dapper is more of the Republican party here.

Feb 29 2008, 5:43 am Lingie Post #475

Holy shit, sorry for my absence. I didn't know what was wrong with SEN, and I didn't realize I had to delete my temp internet files.. Anyways, like I said, sorry for my absence..

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Feb 29 2008, 11:40 am Paravin. Post #476

This is mindfuck.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 12:38 pm Ultraviolet Post #477

Quote from NudeRaider
Dapper, that was complete fail.
You just killed a person that had the trust of I guess at least half of the players.

As I told you in your ultimatum PM you are an idiot if you lynch me. Now you have proven it. Or at least you are power mad.
You just couldn't accept that not everyone thinks like you.

Pardoner, pls pardon me and nullify Dan's stupid act of vengeance.

Pardoning doesn't work on mayor elections, and it has to be done beforehand. Another point: Freedom of speech doesn't apply to SEN mafia. Dan is our dictator!

Feb 29 2008, 1:08 pm Greo Post #478

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Dapperdan
I made a decision. I finally decided, FUCK IT. I don't want another day of nude going, "DAN WOA AND NERDY ARE TRYING TO BE CONFUSING US TOWNFOLK".
Oh, that's how it works - everyone who has another opinion than you is being killed?
Ever heard of freedom of speech?

Quote from Dapperdan
He lied about his role to us from the start anyways.
Yes I didn't tell you that I have a special role because I didn't know fuck about your alignment and role. It was a bit early to reveal myself to people I don't trust. I made good for it by telling you I'm MEATSHIELD (what I really were) when you gave me reason to trust you. So what's the point of calling me a liar then?
Ask others I trusted I never lied to them

Quote from Dapperdan
I found all the votes he got for mayor to possibly be attributed to him being mafia.
bs - Even IF Mafia voted me, that doesn't mean I AM Mafia. I have a strong clue for my innocence in fact.

Quote from Dapperdan
And honestly, I couldn't find another candidate that seemed to make much sense. As most of the people I've consulted with seem to agree, no one really stands out. I find the Heegu clues to be rather weak, and that was the next best target I had for lynch.
Yeah good idea. You have someone that has at least a little suspicion against him but you ignore it and take someone who has a strong clue for his innocence. Logic? Also you said you suspected some voters for me to be Mafia. Why not take them?

=> You just lynched me (special role townie) because you didn't like me. Way to win.

Hope you townies realize now what monster you elected and why I was trying to get someone else elected.
(OK monster was exaggerated, but you get the idea)

TL;DR:

None.

Feb 29 2008, 5:10 pm NudeRaider Post #479

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Pardoning doesn't work on mayor elections
Yes it does. There's no rule saying pardoning doesn't work on day 1.
But the pardoners had no chance to do it because night started immediately after Dan's decision. They would have had to make up a list out of the blue.

Btw. Moose, what would happen if 2 Pardoners pardon the same lynchee?

Feb 29 2008, 5:18 pm NudeRaider Post #480

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Dan is our dictator!
I had that feeling too, that's why I decided to just let him lynch me. What use is a game where you make decisions based on majority, but you are not allowed to post your opinions freely?

Options
Pages: < 1 « 22 23 24 25 2657 >
  Back to forum