Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
Feb 19 2008, 6:54 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 21 22 23 24 2557 >

Feb 29 2008, 1:48 am NudeRaider Post #441

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I'm curious how many people are dying the coming night.

If ALL special roles that do or prevent a kill report to the mayor we can calculate the number of mafia, which will be a huge advantage.

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
It saids I voted Horde and abstaining at the same time.
Yeah and IP has voted for me AND dan, but that doesn't change the result, so who cares?

Feb 29 2008, 1:48 am Moose Post #442

We live in a society.

And besides the tally neither of them make a difference. :P

Feb 29 2008, 2:25 am WoAHorde Post #443

Quote from NudeRaider
[21:05] WoAHorde: Axe is evidently a reference to something, the weapon most likely
[21:05] WoAHorde: Medieval times? Another points to heegu?

How did you obtain logs of that conversation?

None.

Feb 29 2008, 2:52 am Greo Post #444

Must be magic.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 3:04 am Doodan Post #445

Quote from NudeRaider
[21:05] WoAHorde: Doodan is sexy
[21:05] WoAHorde: Oh and did I say Doodan is sexy?

I was there too. I have proof!

None.

Feb 29 2008, 3:07 am Ultraviolet Post #446

Quote from WoAHorde
Quote from NudeRaider
[21:05] WoAHorde: Axe is evidently a reference to something, the weapon most likely
[21:05] WoAHorde: Medieval times? Another points to heegu?

How did you obtain logs of that conversation?

I believe I showed him the convo where we were discussing clues. It was to show him another possibility for the number clue, but that must've been mixed in there.

Feb 29 2008, 3:19 am chuiu Post #447

Everyone should have received a PM from me. If you're mafia please reply to it here so I can join you in killing the townies as my PM box is full and my instant messenger and emails are out of reach for the next 3 weeks.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 3:20 am Ultraviolet Post #448

I'm... wait a minute! I see through your clever ploy! I shall not be tricked by you chuiu!

Feb 29 2008, 3:21 am chuiu Post #449

Quote from NerdyTerdy
I'm... wait a minute! I see through your clever ploy! I shall not be tricked by you chuiu!
LYNCH PLZ!

None.

Feb 29 2008, 3:23 am Dr. Shotgun Post #450

Quote from chui
Everyone should have received a PM from me. If you're mafia please reply to it here so I can join you in killing the townies as my PM box is full and my instant messenger and emails are out of reach for the next 3 weeks.
Hey chuiu.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 3:24 am chuiu Post #451

This is too easy, why didn't I think of this earlier?

None.

Feb 29 2008, 3:26 am Ultraviolet Post #452

So.. we're totally gonna own some townies.. right? :P

Feb 29 2008, 3:35 am FatalException Post #453

Hey, random question (and sorry I haven't been around this week), but what happens if the mafia tries to hit the mayor before the bodyguards are pwned? Insta-mafia death? One night incapacitation? NOTHING?!

None.

Feb 29 2008, 3:38 am chuiu Post #454

You would be curious to know that.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 3:39 am Moose Post #455

We live in a society.

I laugh at the mafia and nothing happens. Ironicially..... the mafia will not know when the bodyguards die. Wtf lol problem with mindfuck?

Wait, we'll use something that makes sense: The mafia can attempt to hit the mayor. If there are bodyguards, nothing happens, but the mafia is told how many bodyguards are preventing their hit. ;o

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 29 2008, 3:47 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Feb 29 2008, 3:54 am Dapperdan Post #456

I made a decision. I finally decided, FUCK IT. I don't want another day of nude going, "DAN WOA AND NERDY ARE TRYING TO BE CONFUSING US TOWNFOLK". He lied about his role to us from the start anyways. I found all the votes he got for mayor to possibly be attributed to him being mafia. And honestly, I couldn't find another candidate that seemed to make much sense. As most of the people I've consulted with seem to agree, no one really stands out. I find the Heegu clues to be rather weak, and that was the next best target I had for lynch.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 3:57 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #457

Just here for the activity... well not really

Im still leading a rebellion anyway.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Feb 29 2008, 3:59 am Moose Post #458

We live in a society.

Paravin. :: NudeRaider
isolatedpurity :: NudeRaider
Zycorax :: Dapperdan
JaFF :: Dapperdan
JordanN :: NudeRaider
Loveless :: Dapperdan
Greo :: NudeRaider
cheeze :: NudeRaider
Dapperdan :: NerdyTerdy
Darkling :: NerdyTerdy
// 10
EzDay281 :: NudeRaider
Heegu :: Dapperdan
NudeRaider :: chuiu
lil-inferno :: Dapperdan
WoAHorde :: Dapperdan
NerdyTerdy :: Dapperdan
Doodan :: Dapperdan
Dark_Marine_123 :: Dapperdan
DTBK :: NudeRaider
Crimson Magnum :: Dapperdan
// 20
A_of-s_t :: Dapperdan
isolatedpurity :: Dapperdan (12)
Vi3t-X :: NudeRaider
Elder[1] :: NudeRaider (8)
Elder[2] :: JordanN

Abstain: Hynk, l)ark_ssj9kevin

------

After much turbulent voting, the shifting town finally decided on Dapperdan as their mayor. An executioner's block and guillotine are quickly erected in the town square. The town begins to grow vicious and looks to Dapperdan for guidance. Glancing at his second place contender, Dapperdan raises his hand and points to NudeRaider. Despite his fierce protest, NudeRaider and his supporters are simply outnumbered by Dapperdan and his supporters. NudeRaider is set into place and Dapperdan sends the guillotine blade descends upon him. NudeRaider's body is buried and his head placed upon a pike at the town limits for all to see. With hope that he was one of the mafia, the town calms down and decides this enough for today - and they disperse to go to sleep.

** NIGHT ONE START **
That was certainly an epic and long day. (fucking awesome voting turnout :D) But, we must keep the game moving.
Mafia and any townies with powers to use, you have three real-time days. Go forth and make your actions known.

EDIT: Just noting that bodyguards have been PM'ed.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 29 2008, 4:09 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Feb 29 2008, 4:02 am Ultraviolet Post #459

NIGHT NIGHT NUDERAIDUR!

Feb 29 2008, 4:05 am Greo Post #460

Lol, win.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 21 22 23 24 2557 >
  Back to forum