Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Detect unit unplaceable?
Detect unit unplaceable?
Nov 16 2019, 4:12 pm
By: GGmano  

Nov 16 2019, 4:12 pm GGmano Post #1

Mr.Pete-Tong

Is there a way to detect if a unit is unplaceable without the use EUDs?

A Legendary Map Maker, Player. Apparently im more than intresting to observe Irl

Ill try do my best in making all youre watchers happy

The maps I made are tweaked into perfection and maximum strategy added

Nov 16 2019, 6:49 pm Ultraviolet Post #2

You can create the unit in a location that you know is placeable, then move it to the questionable location. Then you could confirm existence/lack of of the unit in the questionable place-ability location and act from there. This has the added benefit of avoiding the ugly unit unplaceable error.

Nov 16 2019, 9:14 pm GGmano Post #3

Mr.Pete-Tong

Quote from Ultraviolet
You can create the unit in a location that you know is placeable, then move it to the questionable location. Then you could confirm existence/lack of of the unit in the questionable place-ability location and act from there. This has the added benefit of avoiding the ugly unit unplaceable error.

Yea been that with almost All the create units triggers i have guess i lack something since i saw the unplaceable bug once ill go through the create triggers again for the unit beeing unplaceable i just have so many triggers

A Legendary Map Maker, Player. Apparently im more than intresting to observe Irl

Ill try do my best in making all youre watchers happy

The maps I made are tweaked into perfection and maximum strategy added

Options
  Back to forum