Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #5: Epic˛
SEN Mafia #5: Epic˛
Jan 14 2008, 2:01 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 935 >

Jan 20 2008, 1:58 am Echo Post #121

Voting for me would be a great idea! Let's not be conservative.

None.

Jan 20 2008, 2:07 am Zycorax Post #122

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Dapperdan for mayor!

Jan 20 2008, 2:17 am Doodle77 Post #123

I Choose You, DTBkachu!

None.

Jan 20 2008, 2:20 am Echo Post #124

I wonder if Moose is trying to play us with some weird way by picking dapperdan and all his followers as mafias.. hrmm

None.

Jan 20 2008, 2:46 am DT_Battlekruser Post #125

Later in the game, one of the mafia's (CAFG) made a decicing vote against his fellow mafia in a sure lynch of him

That's not gayness, it's just good strategy.

I have my suspicions about Dapperdan based on his hostility this round, but I don't think it is enough to justify lynching someone who could be a great asset if he is actually town-aligned.

If I win, I encourage everyone to share their interpretations - I tend to find I'm better at sifting out the truth than making original breakthroughs.

None.

Jan 20 2008, 3:10 am Echo Post #126

DTBK is my hero

None.

Jan 20 2008, 3:23 am Ultraviolet Post #127

I vote EzDay. I trust neither Dan nor DTBK. Dan because he isn't being very responsive to me this round, and DTBK because I've never trusted him.

Jan 20 2008, 3:33 am Echo Post #128

People who dont trust DTBK are ignorant! YOU'RE ALL IGNORANT! IGNORANT!!

None.

Jan 20 2008, 4:12 am Dapperdan Post #129

Quote from DTBK
That's not gayness, it's just good strategy.

Who said it was gayness? I was just saying how the circumstances was bizarre. And no, it wasn't good strategy, because the mafia had the game in the bag, and by killing one of your fellow mafia on purpose at that point would have been giving the townies a ray of hope. But, there's no reason to get into this because you continue to not read what I say anyways.

I have my suspicions about Dapperdan based on his hostility this round, but I don't think it is enough to justify lynching someone who could be a great asset if he is actually town-aligned.

I've been pointing out people's BS since Maplantis Mafia 1, this is nothing new.

None.

Jan 20 2008, 4:16 am Riney Post #130

Thigh high affectionado

Just ignore this post, it was me babbling about wanting to be mayor.

Look below

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 20 2008, 4:59 am by Dark_Marine_123. Reason: I dont wanna be mayor lulz

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jan 20 2008, 4:23 am Ultraviolet Post #131

Quote from Dark_Marine_123
I change my vote of nutrality, I vote myself to be the new emperor of this land. Lulz

Because, I'm the only mayor who would let the town party hard, and soft, and all night long >:D

Can't vote for yourself :[

Jan 20 2008, 4:25 am Hynk Post #132

@Dapperdan: I have, in fact, followed Mafia 3. The townie defeat was due to your inability to recognize and decipher Moose's clues.
(Note: I'm only saying this so you don't get voted as mayor. None of what I say is meant to have any direct offense towards you as a person, only for this forum game).

Quote from EcHo
People who dont trust DTBK are ignorant! YOU'RE ALL IGNORANT! IGNORANT!!
Those who are ignorant should vote for me. =P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 20 2008, 4:34 am by Hynk.

None.

Jan 20 2008, 4:34 am A_of-s_t Post #133

aka idmontie

I vote DTBK.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Jan 20 2008, 4:42 am EzDay281 Post #134

I vote EzDay. I trust neither Dan nor DTBK. Dan because he isn't being very responsive to me this round, and DTBK because I've never trusted him.
Okay. I don't know what your problem with DTBK is, but I'll take it. xP
Officially starting my mayor campaign!
Change my vote to Abstain. Voting for my competition isn't exactly healthy for myself. Sorry, Battlekruser.

I'll state right now that I have a role that gives me an advantage as mayor, and Hell, to whomever else, I can prove my role.
And as a not-arrogant bastard, I'm atleast willing to listen to reason. ;P Not to say that previous mayors were afflicted with such problems.
And also as any decent mayor, I can be trusted not to put feuds before the game. >_>

None.

Jan 20 2008, 4:43 am Laser Dude Post #135

You know, I've done some serious interpretation, and I think it's totally clear that the mafia are... oh, wait! I guess I'm not playing! Man, all that work was for nothing. :( :P

None.

Jan 20 2008, 4:51 am FatalException Post #136

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from FatalException
I'm kind of wondering how Chuiu was still talking and consciously moving his body with a detached head... :wtfage:
I'm kind of wondering how you read "hand" as "head".
... SHUT UP!! :-(

Oh yeah, I vote EzDay.

None.

Jan 20 2008, 4:51 am A_of-s_t Post #137

aka idmontie

After subtle manipulation, I change my vote to EZDAY, bitch.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Jan 20 2008, 4:54 am omginbd Post #138

DTBK

None.

Jan 20 2008, 4:59 am Riney Post #139

Thigh high affectionado

I change my mind, DTBK it is.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jan 20 2008, 5:18 am Dapperdan Post #140

Quote from EzDay
I'll state right now that I have a role that gives me an advantage as mayor, and Hell, to whomever else, I can prove my role.
And as a not-arrogant bastard, I'm atleast willing to listen to reason. ;P Not to say that previous mayors were afflicted with such problems.
And also as any decent mayor, I can be trusted not to put feuds before the game. >_>

What was the point of this?

Also, anyone voting for DTBK is disillusioned. I'd vote EzDay before him for sure. It is becoming very clear to me that DTBK is a good player, but does not have the specific qualities required for mayor. One of the most important ones is knowing how to intrepret clues very well, and I think he has shown nothing to prove the fact that he can do this in any past games. EzDay on the other hand, has proven himself overtime, at least to me, to be a player who thinks things out very well and knows the game very well. I also think he will be much more accepting of other people's intrepretations than DTBK -- who is already bitching just because I told him his lame intrepretation was lame. I, though, am still by far the best candidate -- as moose would probably agree, but w/e. The cards will fall as they may.

O, and how can anyone even consider voting DTBK when he didn't even read my post about running for mayor, which came directly after the day post. (man, I'm really going all out on him here, no hard feelings)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 935 >
  Back to forum