Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #5: Epic˛
SEN Mafia #5: Epic˛
Jan 14 2008, 2:01 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 735 >

Jan 19 2008, 3:10 pm chuiu Post #81

Quote from NudeRaider
I still don't get it... What are the powers of a Rickrole?

We're no strangers to love.
You know the rules and so do I.
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of,
you'll never get this from any other guy.
We've know each other for so long.
Your heart's been aching,
but youre too shy to say it.
Inside we both know whats been going on.
We know the game and were gonna play it.

None.

Jan 19 2008, 3:50 pm lil-Inferno Post #82

Just here for the pie

Quote from Dark_Marine_123
Moose's female aid was just a hired hooker for the night and you know it! >:O
I've got suspicions about that, perhaps it's Nerdyterdy because his avatar always has some kind of slut or hooker on it.

Jan 19 2008, 3:56 pm NudeRaider Post #83

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Oh you think http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/ is maplantis? Sorry, you are misled.
Front page doesn't tell me rickrolls powers....

Jan 19 2008, 3:56 pm Echo Post #84

Handless mayor for mayor!

None.

Jan 19 2008, 3:58 pm lil-Inferno Post #85

Just here for the pie

Quote from NudeRaider
Oh you think http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/ is maplantis? Sorry, you are misled.
Front page doesn't tell me rickrolls powers....
It's a joke. Notice how Moose's and Chuiu's names were in Purple, the same color as on the first post. . .

Jan 19 2008, 4:23 pm JaFF Post #86

I think I'll run for mayor.

None.

Jan 19 2008, 4:33 pm omginbd Post #87

umm. I didn't get role pm. and i'm gonna feel like a retard, cause i have a feeling no one else did cause we're just choosing mayor.

None.

Jan 19 2008, 4:44 pm Dapperdan Post #88

Moose went out of his way to show the mafia as extremely organized, like a professional hit team. They used a diversion to overcome the guards, etc. There's a little too much that makes the mafia look like a professional assassination team not to be hinting something in there.

This is the dumbest intrepretation I've ever seen you make. I don't forsee this, even if it was an actual clue, helping to narrow down who is mafia and who isn't very much at all.

Quote from Anonymoose
Two: You of all people didn't read the topic thoroughly and notice Chuiu is helping me this round?

How did that imply that I didn't know chui was helping? You're still the man (I meant main, but moose likes the typo so I'll keep it) clue guy. I even talked to chui shortly after roles were given.

Quote from lil-inferno
I've got suspicions about that, perhaps it's Nerdyterdy because his avatar always has some kind of slut or hooker on it.

This is another pretty ridiculous intrepretation. You guys don't realize how much superfluous information can be put into clue posts -- it helps that I write clues at Maplantis for knowledge of this kind of stuff. If anything like this starts repeating itself, then maybe we can consider it a clue, but I really don't recommend starting with mafia accusations on such a dry set of clues. IF I make it to day 2, I'll post some clue intrepretations from each of the first 2 days, so I can look for consistencies.

Quote from omg
umm. I didn't get role pm. and i'm gonna feel like a retard, cause i have a feeling no one else did cause we're just choosing mayor.

You are a retard. ;) Look at the top of the first post in big bold letters.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 19 2008, 4:50 pm by Dapperdan.

None.

Jan 19 2008, 4:47 pm Moose Post #89

We live in a society.

Quote from NudeRaider
It's a JOKE.

Jan 19 2008, 5:01 pm Paravin. Post #90

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from NudeRaider
It's a JOKE.

You are lying!!! :flamer:

None.

Jan 19 2008, 5:04 pm Moose Post #91

We live in a society.

NO U

Jan 19 2008, 6:38 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #92

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Dark_Marine_123
Moose's female aid was just a hired hooker for the night and you know it! >:O

Or perhaps someone that hates Nerdy's guts since the mafia killed her.

You guys don't realize how much superfluous information can be put into clue posts -- it helps that I write clues at Maplantis for knowledge of this kind of stuff.

You have to mine the data for what there is. You are acting as if the presence of superfluous information means there cannot be any clues. Moose always as clues in his first post, and I was pointing out what struck me as I first read the post.

You're acting awfully confrontational today, especially without even interpreting clues. And you haven't start right off running for mayor. Mafia?

And Moose.. ten townies and seven mafia don't make 34 players. You forgot to add special roles to the townie count.

None.

Jan 19 2008, 6:38 pm NudeRaider Post #93

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from NudeRaider
It's a JOKE.
Lol yeah, I should've realized that this role doesn't appear in the special role/townie/mafia count....

Damnit... and I wanted to pretend I was Rickroll...

Jan 19 2008, 6:41 pm NudeRaider Post #94

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
You're acting awfully confrontational today, especially without even interpreting clues. And you haven't start right off running for mayor. Mafia?[/color]
Would be about time... but why couldn't he run for Mayor as Mafia?

Btw. DTBK got my vote for Mayor until someone convinces me to be better.

Jan 19 2008, 6:50 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #95

Would be about time... but why couldn't he run for Mayor as Mafia?

He could, but I am just saying that since he isn't, it might indicate he doesn't have the same role as before. Maybe he fears he would be in a bad position as a mafia mayor, who knows? It's just uncharacteristic for Dan.

None.

Jan 19 2008, 7:00 pm Moose Post #96

We live in a society.

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
And Moose.. ten townies and seven mafia don't make 34 players. You forgot to add special roles to the townie count.
LOL! Sorry.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you guys started voting. :P

NudeRaider :: DT_Battlekruser

Total Votes: 1/34

Jan 19 2008, 7:30 pm EzDay281 Post #97

I vote DT_Battlekruser for mayar!

None.

Jan 19 2008, 7:35 pm Greo Post #98

I'm voting DapperDan.

None.

Jan 19 2008, 7:39 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #99

On Moose's counts.. it's kinda scary to think that this game there are 17 special townies, and only 10 normal ones (and 7 mafia) :|

None.

Jan 19 2008, 8:06 pm Riney Post #100

Thigh high affectionado

Ill be honest, as much as I'd love to vote for someone, nutrality on this field is a must for me.

On the other hand, I just hope our new mayor isnt handless :|

However, a mayor with the reason to analize everything may just be what we need >:D

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 19 2008, 8:12 pm by Dark_Marine_123.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 735 >
  Back to forum