By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 2 3

Mar 7 2013, 9:44 am payne Post #41

:payne:

Quote from lil-Inferno
I will never, ever do illegal drugs.
May I inquire why?

Quote from lil-Inferno
Doesn't seem like something I'd do, and also seems like it is as dangerous as I believe.
The most poisonous mushrooms are very easily identifiable because they have nearly no look-alikes, even less look-alikes that people are actually looking for.
The most delicious mushrooms are very easily identifiable because most of them have very precise and unique traits that are very rarely the same as the poisonous ones.

Quote from lil-Inferno
I think it'd be a bit different to hitch-hike in New Jersey as opposed to Canada.
I have read a lot on the subject of hitch-hiking in the USA, and from my own research, I would guarantee it to be as much of a good experience as in Canada. However, I think cops might be a bit more strict when it comes to hitch-hiking right onto highways.

None.

Mar 7 2013, 4:59 pm Azrael Post #42

If you don't want to simply hitchhike (which I could also see as being a questionable experience, especially in New Jersey), you could try something like this instead.

Mar 7 2013, 5:53 pm lil-Inferno Post #43

Just here for the pie

Quote from payne
Quote from lil-Inferno
I will never, ever do illegal drugs.
May I inquire why?
For personal and moral reasons. Also that's not self improvement, that's self destruction.

Quote from payne
Quote from lil-Inferno
Doesn't seem like something I'd do, and also seems like it is as dangerous as I believe.
The most poisonous mushrooms are very easily identifiable because they have nearly no look-alikes, even less look-alikes that people are actually looking for.
The most delicious mushrooms are very easily identifiable because most of them have very precise and unique traits that are very rarely the same as the poisonous ones.
Regardless, it still presents a considerable risk of death with minimal reward that I'm not willing to take.

Quote from payne
Quote from lil-Inferno
I think it'd be a bit different to hitch-hike in New Jersey as opposed to Canada.
I have read a lot on the subject of hitch-hiking in the USA, and from my own research, I would guarantee it to be as much of a good experience as in Canada. However, I think cops might be a bit more strict when it comes to hitch-hiking right onto highways.
You've obviously never lived in the USA, because there are a lot more shifty characters here than in Canada. Also I don't see how hitch-hiking relates to self improvement.

Mar 7 2013, 8:14 pm payne Post #44

Quote from Azrael
If you don't want to simply hitchhike (which I could also see as being a questionable experience, especially in New Jersey), you could try something like this instead.
That movie looks interesting: I'll look into it. :)

Quote from lil-Inferno
For personal and moral reasons. Also that's not self improvement, that's self destruction.
This is not the place to question your personal and moral reasons, but saying it's a self-destructive behavior is showing quite well to what point you've actually tried to inform yourself on the subject.

Quote from lil-Inferno
Also I don't see how hitch-hiking relates to self improvement.
I personally believe that learning to trust others counts as self-improvement.
Hitch-hiking is also a great way to learn to share. Seeing all those people going out of their way for you will help you out on the "faith in humanity" side.

Also, I just realized I misread your OP: I thought you were searching for ways to improve your confidence, self-esteem, and the likes.
This might still not be what you are looking for, but I'd recommend doing some volunteering for your community as well. :)

None.

Mar 7 2013, 8:25 pm Fire_Kame Post #45

wth is starcraft

Really Payne, this isn't a harmful/harmlessness of drugs debate; lil is looking for new ways to challenge himself and he has every reason to say no to drugs :rolleyes:

Mar 7 2013, 10:04 pm Dem0n Post #46

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Completely detox yourself from reddit and never go on there unless someone links you to it.

While you're at it, detox yourself from SEN as well. :P

Mar 7 2013, 10:17 pm NudeRaider Post #47

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

More like sen and reddit responsibly.

Mar 7 2013, 10:46 pm payne Post #48

Quote from Fire_Kame
Really Payne, this isn't a harmful/harmlessness of drugs debate; lil is looking for new ways to challenge himself and he has every reason to say no to drugs :rolleyes:
I didn't try to force him in taking them, I'm merely raising his awareness that his current conception might be wrong.

Whatever, I'm out.
:sadangel:

None.

Mar 8 2013, 1:08 am Fire_Kame Post #49

wth is starcraft

Quote from NudeRaider
More like sen and reddit responsibly.
Friends don't let friends sen and drive

Mar 8 2013, 1:22 am Azrael Post #50

Quote from Dem0n
Completely detox yourself from reddit and never go on there unless someone links you to it.

Fixed.

Mar 8 2013, 9:24 pm TiKels Post #51

Become an atheist.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 9 2013, 11:05 pm Oh_Man Post #52

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Pfft you could at least try marijuana its basically legal now - combine that with your cooking challenge and you will enjoy your food even more.

Become an atheist pffft he's already on top of that one.

Mar 9 2013, 11:34 pm Fire_Kame Post #53

wth is starcraft

Quote from TiKels
Become an atheist.
So brave.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum