Mafia: Organized Entropy
Aug 5 2012, 4:11 am
By: Dem0n
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1216 >

Aug 17 2012, 5:44 pm Dem0n Post #181

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Mini Moose 2707

Quote from Fire_Kame
Please stop. I know it doesn't make sense for the Mayor to be killed in his own triple lynch, which is why I had him killed separately from poison_us and Riney.

Aug 17 2012, 6:25 pm Moose Post #182

We live in a society.

For clarity's sake, my issue wasn't with you or your handling of the situation.

Aug 17 2012, 7:14 pm Fire_Kame Post #183

wth is starcraft

Quote from name:I Iz LEET
Quote from Mini Moose 2707

Quote from Fire_Kame
Please stop. I know it doesn't make sense for the Mayor to be killed in his own triple lynch, which is why I had him killed separately from poison_us and Riney.

My story was not a slight to you, if anything it was in your defense :bleh: I as having fun, not derailing. My story actually helped it make sense. I'm CREATIVE :wtfawesome:

Aug 19 2012, 5:01 am Dem0n Post #184

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Night ended an hour ago, but I don't feel like posting the thing right now. It'll be up tomorrow evening.

Aug 19 2012, 6:22 am poison_us Post #185

Back* from the grave

And yet you're still online.

Aug 19 2012, 10:58 pm Dem0n Post #186

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Night 1

A man was sitting at his dinner table, eating with his family. His son asked him if they could go to the park to following day.

"Sorry, but I've got a lot of work that I have to do. My boss wants me to send him these reports as quickly as possible, and tomorrow's the only time I can do it."

The man's son looked incredibly disappointed.

"Unless, however, you wanna help me with it? It'll be easy; just make a few powerpoints with graphs. I have all the data here; you just need to type it into the computer. If you help me with this, I'll finish sooner, and we'll be able to go to the park."

The man stood up and took the dirty dishes to the sink. He began washing them, and then looked out the small window that was in front of him. He got an odd feeling, as if someone was watching him, and quickly closed the curtain.

A man was on his way to his office. It was late at night, and given the massacre that had occurred in the past day, he realized that he needed to work even more diligently than he already was. As he was driving down the road, he saw a pair of flashing red lights in his rear-view mirror. He pulled over to the side of the road and saw two policemen step out of their vehicle. One of the cops came up to the man's window while the other stayed back. The man rolled down his window.

"Is there a problem, officer?"

"Yeah, one of your rear lights is out. The whole thing's shattered."

"What? I just checked my lights the other day. I don't remember seeing anything wrong with them."

"You can get out and see for yourself."

The man stepped out of his car and looked at his rear light. It was indeed shattered, but there pieces of glass scattered along the side of the road. The second police officer, who had stayed behind, stood in front of the glass, as if trying to hide it, and stared sternly at the man.

"We're going to have to take you back home and tow your car."

The man got into the cop car and was taken back home.

He was desperate. He was scared. He didn't want to die. He was alone in his office, working hard to figure out what this message meant. He had been trying to crack the code for four hours, and finally, he had done it. The man rushed to his computer and began typing an email. He was anxious to send his findings to his colleagues, for he believed that they would be able to use this information to help him rid the town of the monsters that had been terrorizing them for so long. As he was typing his message, he heard a something hit the ground outside of his office. He cautiously cracked the door open and peered out into the large room. He walked out into the room and saw a shattered pot laying on the ground. He picked it up and threw it into a trash can, and quickly returned to his office.

When he returned to his office, he sat back down at his desk to finish the email he had started, but strangely enough, the computer off. Suddenly, the lights turned off. The man looked around crazily, but he could not see anything. He reached into his desk and pulled out a small flashlight. He turned it on, but saw nothing. Just then, he felt a sharp object impale his skull, and he shortly fell down after. He started bleeding profusely, and rayNimagi was dead within minutes.

A man was sitting at the bar, having a drink. There were a few men sitting at some tables around him, quietly drinking and conversing. It was a rather dull night, and he did not expect much to happen, so he left the bar and went home. When he reached home, he immediately got into bed. As he dozed off, a man appeared from the shadows. Whatever he was doing, he finished just as the sun peaked over the horizon, and he quickly left the room.

A couple was walking down the street. They were out late bar-hopping, and they didn't realize just how late it was. Given the dangers of the streets in recent weeks, they tried to walk home as quickly as possible. As they walked down a rather bad steet, they heard a man laughing in the distance. It was a loud laugh. An excited laugh. A mad laugh.

Day 2 has begun. Night 1 will end on Sunday, August 21th, 10:00 PM EDT.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 19 2012, 11:03 pm by I Iz LEET.

Aug 19 2012, 11:06 pm Dem0n Post #187

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

As the sun rose, the man awoke and found himself to be in quite a big deal of pain. He could not move easily, and he had the biggest headache of his life. He reached for his neck and felt a large, metal device attached to it.

"What the fuck?!"

As he tried to stand up, a cold liquid shot into his body, and he was barely able to get out a few words.

"...fucking theists."

Within a few seconds, lil-Inferno was dead.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 19 2012, 11:17 pm by I Iz LEET.

Aug 19 2012, 11:27 pm Tempz Post #188

Lil Inferno if he is beguiler then he can change his death color although its possible he was just band wagoning on Tikels and BioAtk voting Sac. Although i suppose its possible that Beguiler changed sacs death color to red to make 3 townies look like mafia scum. Maybe beguiler can feign death temporarily although this is most likely not the case.

It would make sense that the beguiler would have some kind of trickster ability.

None.

Aug 20 2012, 12:21 am Raitaki Post #189

Goddamn Tempz were you even here at all D1? In this post Sac already fucking admitted to being mafia and if you even suggest Sac declaring triple lynch and voting poison immediately not scummy you'll be our policy lynch.

Now it's time to lynch the remaining mafia.

I vote BiOAtK

A couple was walking down the street. They were out late bar-hopping, and they didn't realize just how late it was. Given the dangers of the streets in recent weeks, they tried to walk home as quickly as possible. As they walked down a rather bad steet, they heard a man laughing in the distance. It was a loud laugh. An excited laugh. A mad laugh.
I hope this means our Mad Scientist just resurrected someone.

None.

Aug 20 2012, 12:29 am Positively Post #190

I'll have to agree with Rai.

I vote BiOAtK. Why? Because Az so helpfully pointed out most suspicious characters.

Thanks Az!

None.

Aug 20 2012, 1:03 am BiOAtK Post #191

I'm not actually mafia though, really.

None.

Aug 20 2012, 1:12 am Raitaki Post #192

Quote from BiOAtK
I'm not actually mafia though, really.
Uh, yeah, okay then, you're good.

Next.

Tikels, are you really, actually mafia?

[/sarcasm]

None.

Aug 20 2012, 1:27 am BiOAtK Post #193

Well I know I can't really convince you guys otherwise at this point.
I vote tikels

oh, and if this is proof
August 12th

Twenty-two years. Twenty-two God damned years. I never thought I would get out of that shithole. This town, these people... They don't appreciate what I've done for them. Those pipes running through their houses? My plans. The electrical grids that power the whole damn city? I designed every square inch of them. These people, they're nothing but puppets, living their lives the same way each and every day. Wake up, go to work, come home, go to sleep. The same damn thing every single day. And what do they do when someone is different? When someone is daring? Nothing, until one crazy fucker screams out in the name of "humaneness" and "justice." Then they all group up in packs, ready to lead a war against one person trying to make a difference. That's what they do. They lay around until one person takes charge and then everyone lights the torches and grabs the pitchforks. My plans were life-changing. Ground-breaking. Revolutionary. But instead of listening to me, they cast me out. They threw me away to rot in that abyss. I'll make them pay. I'll show them what they really are. Puppets. That's all they are. That's all they'll ever be. Just puppets.

You are the Rogue Engineer.

ALSO

When the game began, Tikels messaged me:
Azrael is such an ass, just trying to get his way. Wanna team up? Kinda tired of being left out of alliances...
Since Az clearly wasn't mafia, this seems like he was trying to get me to tell him my role in order to decide if I was worth killing.

I'm the only town killing role in the game, aside from lynches. I'm the last hope the town has.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 20 2012, 2:45 am by BiOAtK.

None.

Aug 20 2012, 2:53 am Raitaki Post #194

Looks legit. I vote Tikels.

Any counterclaims?

None.

Aug 20 2012, 5:22 am Wing Zero Post #195

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I believe Bio for now.

I vote Tikels.

Aug 20 2012, 7:19 am Sand Wraith Post #196

she/her

Wooo, I vote TiKels!

Aug 20 2012, 5:24 pm Riney Post #197

Thigh high affectionado

I vote Tikels

BANDWAGON GET.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 20 2012, 5:46 pm Dem0n Post #198

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Riney
I vote Tikels

BANDWAGON GET.
d00d. yer ded.

Aug 20 2012, 8:00 pm Positively Post #199

Guess I change my vote too, since Bio has proved his innocence.

I vote Tikels ^^

None.

Aug 20 2012, 8:49 pm omginbd Post #200

LOOT RINEY, BANDWAGON GET
I vote TiKels

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1216 >
  Back to forum