Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 1316 >

Aug 21 2012, 3:55 pm xAngelSpiritx Post #201

eternal lurker

Not sure at this point.

I will abstain for the time being.

None.

Aug 22 2012, 12:24 am TiKels Post #202

I vote bioatk

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 22 2012, 2:17 am Dem0n Post #203

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Day 2

The Mayor, the scumbag who caused all this, was dead, yet there were still deaths left and right. The people didn't know what to do. They were desperate. What had once been considered ridiculous was now thought of as logical. Someone needed to be held responsible for these murders, and the town had voted.

TiKels.

There was a large crowd outside of City Hall. It was the biggest yet; the people weren't so scared anymore. Now, they were just angry. As the man was brought up to what had been labeled as the 'execution wall,' the crowd was chanting loudly and confidently. They were sure they had gotten a mobster this time. They had to be sure. They couldn't afford losing anymore good people. As the man was pushed up against the wall, the young representative came out and went up to the podium.

"This city is in a state of panic. We must end the chaos. We must end the bloodshed. Democracy is the only way to achieve this, and tonight, democracy has prevailed. The people have spoken, TiKels, and they have chosen you. You now have their permission to die."

The guards shot their rifles, and TiKels fell to the ground.

Night 2 has begun. Night 2 will end on Thursday, August 23rd, 10:00 PM EDT.

Aug 22 2012, 12:23 pm TiKels Post #204

WHAT :O

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 22 2012, 4:28 pm poison_us Post #205

Back* from the grave

You didn't know you were Mafia? :P

Aug 24 2012, 3:52 am Dem0n Post #206

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Bet I got your hopes up, right?

DON'T WORRY; I'LL DO IT SOON.

Aug 24 2012, 4:06 am BiOAtK Post #207

HATE YOU

None.

Aug 24 2012, 5:24 am Dem0n Post #208

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Night 2

Day 3 has begun. Day 3 will end on Sunday, August 26th, 12:00 AM EDT.

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Aug 26 2012, 3:13 am by I Iz LEET.

Aug 24 2012, 10:59 am NudeRaider Post #209

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

One old lady, had a heart attack from the shock and passed away. Luckily, however, everyone was already at the funeral, so all they had to do was put her in the coffin.
:awesome: I lol'd so hard.

Aug 24 2012, 10:22 pm Aristocrat Post #210

None.

Aug 25 2012, 2:04 am Raitaki Post #211

Aristo stop baiting all the feign deaths this is getting old :awesome:

Okay....so now what do we do

None.

Aug 25 2012, 4:10 am Aristocrat Post #212

First, elect me Mayor. If there's no re-election, then I would like to ask that all remaining players send me their role PMs as proof of allegiance. We can work something out here.

This has thoroughly proven the fact that I'm not Mafia, so if you still won't claim a role to me, I'll assume you have no legitimate role PM and ask everyone to vote lynch you.

None.

Aug 25 2012, 4:28 am Sand Wraith Post #213

she/her

Aristocrat 2012. I believe.

I vote to elect Aristocrat. For the children.

Aug 25 2012, 4:40 am Dem0n Post #214

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

The young representative called for a meeting outside of City Hall. Since the prior night had been quiet, the crowd was bigger than it had ever been. The man walked up to the podium and addressed the people.

"Citizens, it should not be a shock to you all that the Mayor died. In fact, it should be expected at this point. Given the recent corruption that has infested our offices, I have requested that no new Mayor be elected until we are certain that the scum that resides in our city has been wiped out."

The crowd was a bit shocked by this motion. There were a few objections.

"Please, understand what I am trying to say. The Mayor seemed like a good person on the inside, but remember, it's not who we are on the inside, but what we do that defines us. The Mayor's actions were unacceptable, and we cannot risk putting another one of the corrupt in a place of such power. We will be leaderless, yes, but we will not be weak. We will not be scared. We will persevere through this trying time, and we will come out victorious!"

The crowd cheered. Any previous objections were now gone and everyone agreed with what the man was saying. Some even said that he should be the Mayor. The young man stepped off of the podium and walked back into City Hall.

Aug 25 2012, 4:44 am poison_us Post #215

Back* from the grave

ಠ_ಠ

Aug 25 2012, 4:57 am Aristocrat Post #216

But it's like 100% confirmed that I'm not mafia so what the young man said makes no logical sense.

Oh well. I'll wait until everybody sends me their role PMs to propose a lynch candidate. I have a fairly good idea of who should go on the chopping block first, but I'll give him a chance to prove his innocence and to avoid mafia jumping on the lynch proposal bandwagon if he does turn out to be innocent.

None.

Aug 25 2012, 9:43 am Tempz Post #217

You wake up and find yourself quite disoriented. You have a huge headache and your neck is incredibly stiff. As you try to turn your head, your feel a surge of pain that you've never felt before run up your back and through your neck. You yell in agony and grasp your neck with your hand. To your horror, you find a metal device attached to you.

You've been constrained.

Is the metal device attached to any part in particular :awesome:

None.

Aug 25 2012, 3:43 pm poison_us Post #218

Back* from the grave

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your arm.

Aug 25 2012, 7:11 pm Aristocrat Post #219

I vote Echo to lynch.

None.

Aug 25 2012, 8:48 pm Raitaki Post #220

So...policy lynch?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 1316 >
  Back to forum