Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Urban Dead
Urban Dead
Feb 9 2011, 7:56 pm
By: Jack  
Polls
Should the Urban Dead SEN group be zombie or human?
Should the Urban Dead SEN group be zombie or human?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Zombie 3

43%
Human 4

58%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 7 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Feb 13 2011, 7:36 pm Jack Post #21

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from DevliN
Quote from DevliN
I am Alfred Molina, firefighter extraordinaire.
I am Alfred Molina, firefighter zombie extraordinaire.
Head to Tollyton, to Errington Crescent in the middle of Tollyton, and I'll revive you and tell you where a safe house is for you to operate out of till you're higher level.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 13 2011, 10:09 pm DevliN Post #22

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Will do once I get enough action points. I'm currently in Greentown.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 15 2011, 10:43 pm Moose Post #23

We live in a society.

Quote from FoxWolf1
Quote from Jack
Quote from poison_us
Action points recharge too slow. Game seems too gay to play as a zombie, because I spawned in the middle of headshot camping humans, and I just keep dying. And again... And again... And again...
If you want to remain a zombie, head towards a suburb that's red or dark orange. If you want to become a human again, look for a revive point. Revive points are places that groups of humans designate as a place for zombies to gather if they want to be revived. Just check the suburb map, find the suburb that you're in, and look for an RP.

Also bear in mind that if you wait for the full 50AP to charge before moving, the penalty for standing up will be a lower proportion of your total, even if you take a headshot every time you stop.
This is true, you can't lose AP while you're dead and haven't stood up. It's a good idea to recharge before you stand up, either as a zombie or a survivor. You want to have enough to get away from danger and into a safe place. To minimize the penalties, Ankle Grab is a very important skill. It's also definitely one of the zombie skills you want if you plan to play as a human, because it reduces the AP penalty from standing up after getting revived, too.

Options
  Back to forum