Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #3: MOAR!
SEN Mafia #3: MOAR!
Nov 11 2007, 7:29 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 35 36 37 38 >

Dec 14 2007, 5:07 am A_of-s_t Post #721

aka idmontie

[19:16:14] Dapperdan: a of s t
[19:16:17] Dapperdan: because he told me
[19:16:31] Moose: Well, he <3s you
[19:16:47] Dapperdan: I know
I demand that this be removed! It's very incriminating.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 14 2007, 5:11 am by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Concealin' AIMs

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Dec 14 2007, 5:10 am Moose Post #722

We live in a society.

Moose [12:04 AM]: Session Start (Moose:Dapperdan): Thu Dec 06 19:12:15 2007
[19:12:15] Dapperdan: are mafia allowed to send in a hit, for themselves?
[19:12:24] Moose: Aye <-- Misleading?
[19:12:39] Dapperdan: and if a doctor doth not protect them they die?
[19:12:56] Moose: Indeed <-- Misleading?
[19:13:06] Moose: So a mafia would have to be pretty dumb <-- With EcHo and CAFG... Misleading? :P
[19:13:14] Dapperdan: or a genius!
[19:13:38] Dapperdan: at least, for me
[19:13:53] Dapperdan: I'm good at finding out doctors
[19:13:56] Dapperdan: and getting them to protect me
[19:14:01] Dapperdan: without trying
[19:14:06] Dapperdan: even
[19:14:40] Moose: Like in SEN Mafia 2?
[19:14:47] Dapperdan: and 3
[19:14:56] Dapperdan: and not 2
[19:14:57] Dapperdan: :b
Moose [12:04 AM]: [19:15:56] Moose: A doctor couldn't really protect you in 3
[19:16:11] Moose: Due to your election
[19:16:14] Dapperdan: but I found out
[19:16:14] Dapperdan: a of s t
[19:16:17] Dapperdan: because he told me
[19:16:31] Moose: Well, he <3s you
[19:16:47] Dapperdan: I know
[19:17:32] Moose: Had you not been mayor
[19:17:36] Moose: And the doctor someone like Ejac
[19:17:44] Moose: You probablu wouldn't find out
[19:17:57] Dapperdan: correct
[19:17:57] Dapperdan: thanks for calling me out
[19:17:58] Dapperdan: but still!
[19:18:12] Moose: The gods of randomization were on your side here
[19:18:12] Moose: :P
[19:18:50] Dapperdan: indeed
[19:19:05] Dapperdan: what about this scenario
[19:19:12] Dapperdan: one mafia sends a hit in on another mafia
[19:19:24] Dapperdan: no doctor protects
[19:19:35] Dapperdan: does other mafia hit count? and do you allow that mafia to die?
[19:19:50] Moose: The mafia would die <-- Misleading?
[19:19:54] Moose: Hmmmm...... who goes first
[19:19:57] Moose: Is a tough question :O
[19:20:02] Dapperdan: indeed
[19:20:13] Dapperdan: could you base it on who sends it in first?
[19:20:20] Moose: I probably would
[19:21:23] Moose: Anyway, I has rehearsal
[[19:21:27] Moose: I'll talk to you later sir
[19:21:32] Dapperdan: k
[19:21:35] Dapperdan: gl hf sir
Session Close (Dapperdan): Thu Dec 06 19:21:38 2007

Dec 14 2007, 5:14 am A_of-s_t Post #723

aka idmontie

Was that edit really necessary?

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Dec 14 2007, 5:34 am DT_Battlekruser Post #724

Lulz, the epic stupidity of CAFG and Echo served to our advantage though.. they kept trying to do mafia in which kept Dan nice and confused. I was having a few issues walking the line between trying to help Dan and passing on all the information he gave me, though ^^

Haha, clues against me were so. damn. obvious. With reason, though :P

Though hard to read, we were able to determine it was a Japanese to English dictionary. Inscribed on the inside cover was a Mudkip and the message "from Voyager with love".

Not to mention

(a) anyone with a long memory would know I had a Japanese phrase in my signature (in gigantic hiragana) for about 7 months back on v4.1
(b) Voy and I could easily be considered friends

None.

Dec 14 2007, 6:17 am frazz Post #725

Yay, spam spam!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 14 2007, 2:32 pm by frazz.

None.

Dec 14 2007, 1:48 pm EzDay281 Post #726

It is my personal opinion that... a clue should have been given about my signature.
I mean, a 'grey sedan' refers to my avatar? Wtf?

None.

Dec 14 2007, 2:12 pm Moose Post #727

We live in a society.

Yeah, WTF is right.
As in, I have no idea WTF that avatar is and can't describe it without making it obvious.

Dec 14 2007, 2:33 pm frazz Post #728

frazz was slain and what remained on his charred body was no skin, but a postal stamp with a confused sneezing pink smiley on it

None.

Dec 14 2007, 3:26 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #729

Except you were fried by a Yamato Cannon :P

None.

Dec 14 2007, 4:52 pm ClansAreForGays Post #730

READ THE RULES YOU IDIOTS! You dumasses should have listened to Woa, it's scary how almost dead-on he was. The only thing wrong with his statement was that I didn't know DTBK was going to have a doctor, I genuinely wanted him dead.

To all you cry babies out there, to mooses credit he intially DID tell me I couldn't do that, bu then I came back with specifically citing the rules that mafia could target anyone! To deny me would mean he would have to create a rule after the game had started, to which he gave in to me. To my dismay, DTBK lived to see another day, but my selfish acted turned into our win. Read the rules more carefully next time retards.

Why did I hit DTBK? Was I just trying the ruin the game? no. Let me start from the beginning:
My perogative from the start of every mafia has been to kill dapperdan. So when I got the 'mafia' message, I was estatic. FINALLY, he will die by my hands! To my complete disapointment, he was elected mayor. So I sent out a plea to my fellow mafia to lynch him with me, and then I would do w/e they say. They decided to be gays, especially DTBK who wanted to just use the mayor. He actually helped shoot-down my almost successful lynch on dapperdan. So I reasoned with DTBK gone I could persuade my mafia to go anti-dapper. And well you know the rest. I still wanted him dead by the end of the game, but the only chance I had, was the night dapper was finally targetable, and I was not about to allow him to take dappers death from me. You know the rest.

Dapperdan, YOU FOOL! I > U. You dumbass, you should have suspected something was up the second I started agreeing with you. We lead you around, lynching every townie in the game. Not one of your clue iterpretations were right! YOU PHAIL! BACK TO YOUR FUNBOX!

This game reminded me alot of an episode of DeathNote, dapper you really should have suspected dtbk when it seemed like mafia could read your thoughts. You had a leak and failed to identify it.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 14 2007, 4:58 pm by ClansAreForGays.

Dec 14 2007, 4:56 pm ClansAreForGays Post #731

And moose, even if you can't use clues from maplantis forums, it still isn't that hard to make clues for me. You can only think up clues if the person has an avatar? You disapoint me.

Dec 14 2007, 6:11 pm frazz Post #732

CAFG, you lucky gay retard.

This round was pretty hilarious I guess.

None.

Dec 14 2007, 7:12 pm Dapperdan Post #733

Oddly enough Clans, you don't give me enough credit. (cite the below, my first response to you agreeing with me on ejac) There was just nothing I could do... I mean, I was trying to lynch fatso, echo, and eventually ezday yesterday. All you were doing was letting me lynch them until some screw things happened with timing that didn't allow it.

Dapperdan [9:46 PM]: biggest - stretch - evar!

Oh yeh, and my thrid vote now goes to ejac.

As long as we get 2 we still have a chance.
Dapperdan [9:47 PM]: WOW
Dapperdan [9:47 PM]: either clans is mafia and I'm a fool
Dapperdan [9:47 PM]: or I am really convincing
Dapperdan [9:47 PM]: seeing as how CAFG is with me on this!
Dapperdan [9:48 PM]: Preposterous...

By the way, you would have NEVER killed me if I hadn't told DTBK about a of s t, toa, and jaff. You just got insanely lucky with the circumstances. Not to mention Moose made 0 clues towards you...DTBK was the key, and he was fucking luckier still. I suspected him too, but there was simply nothing I could do when it sounded to me like moose was implying no mafia had ever hit a fellow mafia before. I am completely aware of the rules.

None.

Dec 14 2007, 7:21 pm Dapperdan Post #734

The four people I would most like to see dead are Echo, Ejac, WoAHorde, and Doktor_Shotgun.

Me vote for Echo, Horde, and Shotgun?

Are you sure you're not mafia?

Huh?

Every single person that I told you has now died. :(

Well, I don't know who else you might have told stuff, but also the mafia was bound to hit some of our faction some time. I'm inclined to think it was bad luck that led to such a costly night - but you have to remember that only two hits were 'chance', since cheeze practically advertised the fact that he was doctor. Even if he was town idiot, I don't trust NerdyTerdy much at all. If he is friends with a mafia, I could see him secretly supporting mafia.

In the mean time, we should go for some combination of the annoying people - Echo, Ejac, and, I just remembered, CAFG; and the people that the clues might point to - like WoA and Shotgun.

Here's a little exchange between me and DTBK after toa's and jaff's death. I suspect everything. Once again, notice the fact that he is naming mafia that he wants to kill, as both he and CAFG did throughout the game. You guys were KILLING EACH OTHER. The only reason you weren't successful was because of several very odd instances and the most ambigious clues of all times. If l)ark had voted echo instead of himself, echo dies. Next day would have probably gone completely different, and at least fatso, if not ezday too, would have died. I wouldn't have made it passed that alive, but the townies wouldn't have been mathematical goners, either.

None.

Dec 14 2007, 9:19 pm Moose Post #735

We live in a society.

I'm sorry, you made a typo.
Quote from frazz
frazz was slain and what remained on his charred body was no skin, but a much too fucking obvious clue was on him?

Quote from ClansAreForGays
And moose, even if you can't use clues from maplantis forums, it still isn't that hard to make clues for me. You can only think up clues if the person has an avatar? You disapoint me.
I can certainly make clues. Except "X died, ClansAreForGays did it" just isn't a very good clue.

Oh, yeah, the self voting is going away too.

Dec 14 2007, 9:59 pm Ultraviolet Post #736

Well, I don't know who else you might have told stuff, but also the mafia was bound to hit some of our faction some time. I'm inclined to think it was bad luck that led to such a costly night - but you have to remember that only two hits were 'chance', since cheeze practically advertised the fact that he was doctor. Even if he was town idiot, I don't trust NerdyTerdy much at all. If he is friends with a mafia, I could see him secretly supporting mafia.

In the mean time, we should go for some combination of the annoying people - Echo, Ejac, and, I just remembered, CAFG; and the people that the clues might point to - like WoA and Shotgun.

-_-

Dec 14 2007, 10:25 pm EzDay281 Post #737

Yeah, WTF is right.
As in, I have no idea WTF that avatar is and can't describe it without making it obvious.
So you made a clue based on something you can't recognize? >_>

READ THE RULES YOU IDIOTS!
The people didn't vote for DTBK because they didn't think it likely that he'd have been hit. Apparently, Dapper didn't realize that one of us would be stupid enough to try to kill our own, and it was only by absurd luck that DTBK survived anyways.

They decided to be gays, especially DTBK who wanted to just use the mayor.
You stated a vague plan that, taken literally, would have resulted in a small group of people including all of us becoming prime suspects of mafianess. Great.

frazz was slain and what remained on his charred body was no skin, but a much too fucking obvious clue was on him?
I think it's exageration.
Blood splattered on metal, could have worked. Better than a 'sedan,' atleast, I think.
And as I've mentioned, there's my signature. >_> Soup, gooey, A,B,A,B rhyming scheme... and my name also happens to contain a word ( 'day' ) and a number, both of which are usable.
By the time the mod references were brought up, WoA-Horde was just about the only person reasonably likely to have a chance of interpreting them.
Although I understand that coming up with clues is easier for oneself than for others, I am still disappointed that I survived mostly on luck, timing ( more luck ) , and the fact that people just don't pay much attention to me anyways ( luck? ) .

None.

Dec 14 2007, 11:32 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #738

The mod clues were teh awesome :P

You stated a vague plan that, taken literally, would have resulted in a small group of people including all of us becoming prime suspects of mafianess. Great.

Exactly. There was never a reasonable chance of melding into a general Dan bandwagon, and I sure as hell was not going to take the time to slowly explain to CAFG what a retarded plan it was.

And Dan, of course I kept suggesting fellow mafia. By the time I sold out both bodyguards in one night, I knew mafia had a clear edge and I needed to exonerate myself again. I never went out-and-out to lynch anyone, but I certainly voted down a mafia. Even early, I was willing to lynch ONE mafia to strongly allay suspicion. That's the essence of the game :P

Besides, especially early, I thought it was only a matter of time before the idiocy of Echo and CAFG gave them away, anyway. I was hoping fatso and ezday could lie low before you want all crazy on the clues.

None.

Dec 14 2007, 11:41 pm Dapperdan Post #739

We get the idea. You are all lucky assholes. :D

And moose, frazz was making a joke, so there was no need for you to make a fix on that. :b

None.

Dec 14 2007, 11:48 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #740

Just here for the activity... well not really

I knew DTBK was mafia.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Options
Pages: < 1 « 35 36 37 38 >
  Back to forum