Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 117 118 119 120 121127 >

Nov 29 2012, 1:03 am Aristocrat Post #2361

Some champions have very low cooldown spammable skills equivalent to flash and even deals damage (Kassadin and Ezreal, to name just the two most annoying ones IMO). They are impossible to catch without either bursting them to death with 1 combo before they can react or CCing them, and impossible to run from because they just use that skill to jump towards you and combo. Goes to show how absolutely overwhelming a champion with that sort of freedom of movement can get.

None.

Nov 29 2012, 1:12 am Dem0n Post #2362

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

That sort of CC can be countered with exhaust or abilities/items. A stun can delay an opponent from flashing away, or it can halt their movement after they already use the flash. Exhaust does the same; it'll allow you to catch up to or run away from them. Items such as phage/frozen mallet will slow them down and allow you to catch to them. If they flash over a wall, you can follow them if you have flash, but that's a spell that I frown upon.

Dec 2 2012, 5:27 am poison_us Post #2363

Back* from the grave

Quote from Riney
Poison needs to make more movies.
And upload ones he already has made :<

Random clip of a game we dominated in, no thanks to me. No, seriously, I was terrible until I got the chain lightning item that I forget what it's called now.

The end of the same game, 3v5 ace:

Dec 16 2012, 6:23 am Raitaki Post #2364

Holy fuck what

Did that Soraka have ~6k HP

Did that Shaco recover most damage dealt as HP

Did our fucking AP "carries" bother building anything more than like 15 worth of mag pen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

None.

Dec 21 2012, 6:34 am Aristocrat Post #2365

Vi is some bullshit top laner. Better harass and farming than 90% of other tops.

That being said, her login screen is badass.

None.

Dec 23 2012, 10:12 am poison_us Post #2366

Back* from the grave

Quote from Aristocrat
Vi is some bullshit top laner. Better harass and farming than 90% of other tops.

That being said, her login screen is badass.
Yes it is, but the good thing about Vi (unlike most other bruisers) is she needs to be fed to do well, else she's a chump. So have your jungler babysit top :P

I would have a pic of my last game, but suffice it to say my internet is on the fritz. As in, huge packet loss outgoing that people either are unable or outright refuse to help me with. Suffice it to say that when your top lane can run bottom, engage the other 4 enemies in a 1v4, run with their Morgana (who was dumb enough to race a Singed away from her teammates) as you wait for her shield to go down, fling, and run away with over 500 hp as your poison kills her, you know the game is going well.

Oh, and because they couldn't kill me despite an extreme lack of my normal defensive items, I got a soulstealer. Got 14 stacks as the game ended, le fu.

EDIT: There we are... captcha: "one hit wonder" :shifty:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 23 2012, 10:18 am by poison_us.

Dec 23 2012, 10:09 pm OlimarandLouie Post #2367

Courtesy of yours truly: http://www.twitch.tv/bubba/c/1774947

None.

Dec 23 2012, 11:40 pm Wing Zero Post #2368

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Lol Olimar that was the best KS ever!

Dec 24 2012, 11:06 pm Aristocrat Post #2369

AW YEAH SON

None.

Dec 25 2012, 7:27 pm Riney Post #2370

Thigh high affectionado

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 27 2012, 10:31 am poison_us Post #2371

Back* from the grave

Dec 28 2012, 8:01 am Aristocrat Post #2372

Just you wait until I hit 31337 IP :massimo:

Btw, how should Vayne deal with an early game hard-counter like Caitlyn/Corki? Should I specifically ask for a support that can sustain me like Soraka and just passively farm the whole time, or is an aggressive route of asking the jungler for an early gank or asking for Blitz/Lulu/Alistar to come as my support viable?

None.

Dec 28 2012, 8:51 pm Dem0n Post #2373

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I would just hug the turret while passively farming and ask my jungler to gank a lot. If he ganks well, I would be able to pick up a few kills and get fed early on. In other news...

Why is Amumu so nice?

Dec 29 2012, 5:21 am Aristocrat Post #2374

Naw, pick Rammus and win every single game of Dominion ever.

Clearly, the most balanced gamemode ever.

None.

Dec 31 2012, 2:00 am poison_us Post #2375

Back* from the grave

I'm not sure if you guys enjoy playing champions that are well-known to be unbalanced because it's the only way you win, or are doing it to troll. At least Rammus is only broken in Dominion, otherwise he gets faceraped because every AD nowadays simply ignores armor.

Dec 31 2012, 4:50 am Raitaki Post #2376

Xerath also rapes Proving Grounds pretty hard with his W + ult. Anivia too, although in more of a support-y way. The narrow lane just benefits quite a few champions with good AoE.

None.

Dec 31 2012, 5:56 am Aristocrat Post #2377

AFAIK balance decisions are made only with Summoner's Rift in mind, so it's no surprise ARAM/Dominion gets overrun by a few champions.

@poison: No one plays Dominion competitively (at least I hope not), and it's hilarious to get to the windmill 5 seconds before the enemy team gets halfway there.

None.

Dec 31 2012, 2:41 pm poison_us Post #2378

Back* from the grave

...Wait, balance decisions? No, if they wanted to truly balance the game, they'd remove the stupid ass jump mechanic everyone is getting, remove flash, and make it an item like from HoN. They'd make ignite unable to kill, aka leaves at least 1 hp. They'd do some shit so there aren't 5 teams of flash/ignite with the exception for the jungler. They'd remove percentage-based AD steroids, and remove tanky passives on ranged AD. They'd add an AP item that's the equivalent of Thornmail. Hell, while they're at it, they'll re-add all the tanky items, but remove Atma's Impaler. And they'll change all the "tanks" into something other than tanky, because the only true tank in the game is goddamn Leona because she does basically no damage without other teammates.

But, I digress. You're right, the "balance" decisions are made with mostly Summoner's Rift in mind.

Jan 12 2013, 5:04 am Aristocrat Post #2379

Just played one round of ABAM. It's total bullshit.

Nidalee/Lux/Jayce both teams, and the champions that weren't on both teams were all poke champions like Xerath (I was Gangplank, so I guess that counts as a poke champion too?) No wonder nobody plays ABAM; it's pretty much the same OP champions on both teams every single time as a poke-fest.

None.

Jan 12 2013, 8:01 am ShadowFlare Post #2380

Either all random or draft pick on that map. Blink pick is terrible for that. With draft pick at least both teams can't be the same and you can try to counter-pick, plus you can ban some champions.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 117 118 119 120 121127 >
  Back to forum