14%
Copper 1

4%
Practice 2

7%
(Don't have beta) 5

18%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 29 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

May 18 2010, 4:03 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #21

Just here for the activity... well not really

Practice :lol:
I don't have the skill nor the computer to play serious SC2 melee.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

May 18 2010, 4:17 am Demented Shaman Post #22

Went 5-0 in my placement matches, destroying noobs with every game ending in like 8 minutes. Got placed in platinum :)

None.

May 18 2010, 6:34 pm Centreri Post #23

Relatively ancient and inactive

I'm... none. I don't really play competitively, lol, didn't do my placement games yet. I'm usually pretty evenly matched up against IP when we play, though.

None.

May 19 2010, 3:32 am Centreri Post #24

Me and IP are Plantinum 2v2. Won our first game, but lost the two after that. :(

None.

May 19 2010, 4:09 am Demented Shaman Post #25

Me and IP are platinum 2v2 as well.

None.

May 19 2010, 4:25 am Atlos Post #26

Damn, I suck. :P

I'm in bronze with one of my friends for 2v2. Been floating around 50/50 for wins/losses. I keep getting put on this map where you have two entrances to your base (one has a rock that can be destroyed). I've lost everytime because I'll get matched up against a zerg or w/e while I'm T or P and I can't cover both entrances from the rush. :(

None.

May 19 2010, 4:30 am Centreri Post #27

Be more aggressive... if Zerg has you completely trapped and you're afraid to get out of your base for more than a few minutes in the beginning, you're doing it wrong.

None.

May 19 2010, 5:14 am MillenniumArmy Post #28

Quote from Centreri
... you're doing it wrong.
your face is wrong.

Anyways, from my experience zerg is fast and strong early to mid game, but against terran and especially the fucking-overpowered-as-fuck toss late game they may not be as good. Zerg air isn't as good as toss or terran air.

None.

May 19 2010, 12:06 pm Forsaken Archer Post #29

Yeah I love zerg at the moment, but Cent's strategy is turtle and build an army for late game and abuse force fields as much as possible to protect from the zerg swarm.
I do not know how to counter so much yet.

Quote from Centreri
Me and IP are Plantinum 2v2. Won our first game, but lost the two after that. :(
Quote from name:devilesk
Me and IP are platinum 2v2 as well.
Common denominator: ME! At least me and Cent didn't stop playing as soon as we got platinum ;/

None.

May 19 2010, 2:51 pm Excalibur Post #30

The sword and the faith

Bronze but about to rank up I think.

I have one strategy: 3rax 3reactor all-in. :P

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

May 19 2010, 3:09 pm 13Stallion Post #31

1v1 - Platinum
2v2 - Silver

1v1 Placement matches were a joke really, although I had 1 decent game against a guy who Mother-Ship rushed me lol. I have to say 2v2 matches are tougher than 1v1, for me anyways.

None.

May 19 2010, 6:37 pm ImagoDeo Post #32

Quote from Excalibur
Bronze but about to rank up I think.

I have one strategy: 3rax 3reactor all-in. :P

If you move up to silver I might have a chance to steamroll you sometime. But that's unlikely before Beta ends. =/

None.

May 20 2010, 7:41 pm LooKe Post #33

I was placed in platinum, won a match and got moved down to gold....

None.

May 20 2010, 10:05 pm Centreri Post #34

You were too nub.

I'm now also Platinum in 1v1. Five winnrar placement matches. I'm pure platinum, babeh.

IP, that's not abusing force fields, that's doing the only thing I can to prevent myself from being completely surrounded by merciless little bastards. I actually used force fields in one game right now to prevent my enemy's army from fleeing, made a nice semicircle around him.

THATS WHAT IM GOING TO DO. Instead of defending MYSELF with force fields, I'm going to lock you in! :omfg:

None.

May 20 2010, 10:39 pm ImagoDeo Post #35

Quote from Centreri
You were too nub.

I'm now also Platinum in 1v1. Five winnrar placement matches. I'm pure platinum, babeh.

IP, that's not abusing force fields, that's doing the only thing I can to prevent myself from being completely surrounded by merciless little bastards. I actually used force fields in one game right now to prevent my enemy's army from fleeing, made a nice semicircle around him.

THATS WHAT IM GOING TO DO. Instead of defending MYSELF with force fields, I'm going to lock you in! :omfg:

Force field + storm = win.

The only reason I'm not in Platinum is because my macro needs work and I need to plan strategies better and I need to get over my fear of spellcasters.

None.

May 22 2010, 12:11 am BeDazed Post #36

Huh. Diamond league <_<

None.

May 22 2010, 12:42 am ImagoDeo Post #37

Quote from BeDazed
Huh. Diamond league <_<

Wait, battle.net is down. How?

None.

May 22 2010, 1:04 am Valug Post #38

Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from BeDazed
Huh. Diamond league <_<

Maybe the Asian server is not down.

None.

May 22 2010, 1:23 am 13Stallion Post #39

Quote from Valug
Quote from ImagoDeo
Quote from BeDazed
Huh. Diamond league <_<

Maybe the Asian server is not down.

I think he was joking about being diamond.....

I like the new league system, it just didnt seem fair how we could win all 5 of our placement matches(which are so easy its not even funny) and end up in the highest league. Or maybe diamond is just to give us higher incentive to play more games?

None.

May 22 2010, 3:15 am Pr0nogo Post #40

Funny they're trying to give an incentive considering the beta's almost over. That's more of an incentive for me to kick back, relax and have some fun more than OMG WTF MUST WIN EVARTHING like a lot of people lately. We've got ~one week left. Don't waste it raging.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum