34%
Saturday after 4pm PST 8

54%
Saturday after 7pm PST 1

7%
Others (please specify) 1

7%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 15 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

May 22 2010, 8:59 am Jack Post #141

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I was there for once, but jer didn't tell me when you guys finished so I had an epic game of TS, and went back to SC2 mapping.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

May 23 2010, 7:15 pm Wing Zero Post #142

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I was at a wedding :D
sorry guys

May 23 2010, 8:09 pm TiKels Post #143

You split the votes like in the election b/w Woodrow Wilson, Taft, Roosevelt.

The fact is, there are more votes for Saturday than Friday, but there are less "Friday" options.

Currently I cannot ever attend map night because I am busy every Friday, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

It makes sense to me to host it Saturday, not Friday.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

May 28 2010, 3:32 am TiKels Post #144

This friday I am not busy... for once. Is there even a map night though?

Someone respond... please?

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

May 28 2010, 4:36 am Wing Zero Post #145

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I'll be there.

May 28 2010, 3:47 pm UnholyUrine Post #146

Map Night #5 TONIGHT at 7:00pm PST
BE THERE or BE TETRAGON!!!!

None.

May 28 2010, 5:05 pm NudeRaider Post #147

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I'll be sleeping.

May 28 2010, 6:41 pm TiKels Post #148

7 PST = ? EST ??

Someone tell?

-NudeRaider

May 28 2010, 8:08 pm UnholyUrine Post #149

7 PST = 10pm EST :rolleyes:

None.

May 29 2010, 12:23 am TiKels Post #150

So it's only a hour and a half away then?

-NudeRaider

May 29 2010, 1:08 am LoTu)S Post #151

Quote from UnholyUrine
7 PST = 10pm EST :rolleyes:

Quote from TiKels
So it's only a hour and a half away then?

:hurr:

10-7=3

Glad I could help.

None.

May 29 2010, 4:21 am TiKels Post #152

You know that I meant from when I said that message... not the time difference.

I'll be posting screenies tomorrow, I got some good ones.

-NudeRaider

May 29 2010, 4:32 am Azrael Post #153

Sweet, got to watch people ragequit my teamwork map after 15 agonizing minutes of failed teamwork, bwahahaha. Proof that the focus is teamwork! It's really not that hard if you get 2 competent people on the same team. Honest. You make it a lot more difficult for yourself by relying on unreliable people.

Not that I'm saying anything bad about anyone in particular :D

May 29 2010, 1:06 pm Sacrieur Post #154

Still Napping

While I was there we mostly just played strip maps, but I got a lovely bunch o' pictars.

Well, Tikels decided that he would get himself stuck...

[

Then we decided that we were going to overlap overload starcraft and it would fix itself with the SCV...

[

It did not work >.>

[

Later, I was dicking around:

[

I would of taken more, but I was feeling more and more sick as the night progressed. Next time I come, which ionno when that'll be.

None.

May 29 2010, 5:04 pm UnholyUrine Post #155

Lolwtf??

I didn't even see you :P .. So tikels wasn't lying about hosting Strip Sakura lmao

I forgot to take screenies D: D: ...
You'll most likely win :P

Other than that, I had a lot of fun by the end of map night :P ... played alpha marines a lot.. twas fun :)
Ima try to fix my map for Next week

Also, azrael's tower escaped pissed the hell out of us lmao .. X.X
and 4chan was ... trippy to say the least :P ... epicget = OP D:

None.

May 29 2010, 5:31 pm LoTu)S Post #156

For me, the highlight of mapnight was trying to outclick Azrael's Tower gravity. :P

None.

May 29 2010, 6:22 pm TiKels Post #157

I've got quite a few photos, but my favorite was stolen by a PREVIOUS USER! He even took a picture of me saying "Yeah, this will win the contest for sure!" ... Bastard...

So we were going to play one of those "DEFEND THE RAMP" style games popular in Korea, and then we start the game, and see a mount FILLED with marines and tanks and goliaths owned by us... Soon an army of protoss come and...
Collapse Box

I've got more...

STOP TROLLING (Click it)

-NudeRaider

May 29 2010, 6:49 pm Sacrieur Post #158

Still Napping

first come first serve ^^

Also, credit goes to tikels for those first three pics :)

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on May 29 2010, 9:16 pm by Sacrieur.

None.

May 29 2010, 10:07 pm UnholyUrine Post #159

GG. Tikels Win. :awesome:
Remind me to tell IP to give you 10 minerals :D

On a serious note, I am looking into changing/extending map night into Saturday.
It seems that Saturday may now work better for some people. I need to know if this is the Majority tho, so I'm posting another poll.
Please vote :O

None.

May 30 2010, 4:01 am Azrael Post #160

Extending it into Saturday seems like a good idea, considering tonight's map night was better than yesterdays and there wasn't even an announcement for it, just word of mouth.

Got the newest version of Alpha Marines (yay), and played a ton of random matches with people on various maps. Sucks that the shrapnel map made me lag for some reason >_>

Oh yeah, and we had a 2v2 match in Tower Escape, only took about 20 minutes for one side to win. Thanks to Heinermann for staying even after defeat became unavoidable ^^

Hope you enjoy the name I used. Here's the replay!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 10 >
  Back to forum