Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #2: MOAR
SEN Mafia #2: MOAR
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 22 2007, 10:53 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 1543 >

Oct 28 2007, 8:52 pm Ultraviolet Post #241

Quote from Dapperdan
No, not from anything we can see right now. Nerdy is just using some odd reasoning that mafia start bandwagons more than townies do.

Jello said that, get it right please?

Oct 28 2007, 8:53 pm Dapperdan Post #242

Sorry about that.

None.

Oct 28 2007, 9:07 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #243

Just here for the activity... well not really

My vote stays on CoB.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Oct 28 2007, 9:10 pm Money Post #244

.:.: VOTES :.
VOTER :: VOTED FOR

frazz :: Dapperdan
:Deathhawk:~ ::Dapperdan (#2)
NerdyTerdy :: Dapperdan (#3)
FatalException :: Dapperdan (#4)
Crimson Magnum :: Dapperdan (#5)
Doodan :: Dapperdan (#6)
ClansAreForGays :: Dapperdan (#7)
Doktor Shotgun :: Dapperdan (#8)
Merrell :: Dapperdan (#9)

WoAHorde :: CoB
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: CoB (#2)
moneylover :: CoB (#3)
Cnl.Fatso. :: CoB (#4)
DT_Battlekruser :: CoB (#5)

Ejac :: NerdyTerdy
Cob :: NerdyTerdy (#2)
Nimitz :: NerdyTerdy (#3)
Laser Dude :: NerdyTerdy (#4)
Heegu :: NerdyTerdy (#5)
Dapperdan :: NerdyTerdy (#6)
omginb :: NerdyTerdy (#7)
Jello-Jigglers :: NerdyTerdy (#8)
Twitch :: NerdyTerdy (#9)
cheeze :: NerdyTerdy (#10)

chui. :: frazz (#2)

Zycorax :: Yoshi da Sniper

dumbducky :: Syphon

.:.: CLUES :.

- Mini Moose 2707 DDFFBB

- town square next to a statue.

- rural town.

- been slashed several times

- finished off with a shot through the head.

- body was completely drained of blood.

- antlers had been sawed off and removed.

- could not be located.

Tell me if I missed you, or messed up on your vote.

None.

Oct 28 2007, 9:13 pm Ultraviolet Post #245

None of the clues point to anything about me.. Member 405, Dancing girl, NerdyTerdy. At least make an educated guess on who it might be..

Oct 28 2007, 9:22 pm Dapperdan Post #246

Well the clues don't really say much to anything. Being that moose took himself as a collective target of all the mafia and came out with such a small post, clues are few and far inbetween. We're just going by gameplay.

None.

Oct 28 2007, 9:24 pm Ultraviolet Post #247

True, but people could at least try to think of someone who relates to the clues a little bit.

Oct 28 2007, 9:27 pm Dapperdan Post #248

They did that with CoB and you were defending him. They also made attempts (all be it lame) at Doktor Shotgun and you defended him. I made points to devilesk and zycorax with clues way back but it got clouded by all the bandwagoning people started pulling (that would go on to be blamed on me). And here we sit.

None.

Oct 28 2007, 9:29 pm Ultraviolet Post #249

I defended them because the reasoning against them wasn't very good. If I was mafia would I not be more happy for them to die? Unless you think we're all mafia?

Oct 28 2007, 9:32 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #250

Double-lynching Dan and Nerdy would have epic lulz qualities, but I want to see CoB dragged up there, too..

None.

Oct 28 2007, 9:32 pm Dapperdan Post #251

Quote from NerdyTerdy
I defended them because the reasoning against them wasn't very good. If I was mafia would I not be more happy for them to die? Unless you think we're all mafia?

The latter probably. If you're mafia you also want to look like a townie, so saying you'd just let them die if you were mafia isn't a great defense. And yes I know the reasoning wasn't very good, which I think makes it more odd that you went out of the way to defend them, in a way. The big thing is the fact you hardly posted at all last game and now this game you've become incredibly active past the point of just defending yourself. It usually means special role, and that makes a good possibility you could be mafia. (Compared to the alternatives)

None.

Oct 28 2007, 9:38 pm Ultraviolet Post #252

I became more active after having to put an effort to defend myself.. I haven't been out of hot water yet, so I've had to stay active. Last game I was never really accused, so I never had to defend myself. I also am a lot more busy on weekdays.

Oct 28 2007, 10:04 pm Echo Post #253

Hi! I was given this PM.
Quote from NerdyTerdy
Hey, you should vote DapperDan, he may or may not be mafia, but regardless he will end up getting as many people killed if he is allowed to live. I'm a more prudent player than he is, I won't end up getting random people killed. He'll probably end up getting you killed as well as a bunch of others.

None.

Oct 28 2007, 10:06 pm Ultraviolet Post #254

Yep. You think I will not try to swing the vote in my favor when I'm obviously so close to dying?

Oct 28 2007, 10:07 pm Dapperdan Post #255

I've already explained that townies may end up dying at the start of the game no matter what. It is figuring out the mafia in the end and winning the game for the townies that counts the most when it comes to being a good townie. If I kill 6 townies and 6 mafia it is better than killing 1 townie and 2 mafia... if you get my point. It's annoying how nerdy is doing some town like things but I simply cannot change my vote from him, he still seems like the best option all things considered.

None.

Oct 28 2007, 10:11 pm Ultraviolet Post #256

You can't change your vote from me because many less votes on me and YOU die. Be honest about it? The truth is you will not get 6 townies and 6 mafia killed, you're more likely to get 10+ townies killed and 1-3 mafia members.

Oct 28 2007, 10:42 pm Dr. Shotgun Post #257

*Chant.

DAPPER... DAN

DAPPER... DAN

None.

Oct 28 2007, 10:49 pm Ultraviolet Post #258

DAPPER... DAN

DAPPER... DAN

DAPPER... DAN

DAPPER... DAN

Oct 28 2007, 10:50 pm ejac1337 Post #259

*Chant*

NERDY... TERDY

NERDY... TERDY

NERDY... TERDY

NERDY... TERDY

NERDY... TERDY

None.

Oct 28 2007, 10:54 pm Ultraviolet Post #260

Okay, so the chant for my name is a little catchier, don't let that influence your decision! :P

Options
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 1543 >
  Back to forum