QQ thread
Nov 19 2009, 5:48 pm
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1724 >

Jun 17 2010, 2:54 pm Biophysicist Post #281

Quote from name:New-.Hydrolisk
Bio is annoying and I never get to flame him. qq

Also, IP won't change my username to Sand Wraith. qq moar
I may have to ban Hydro from SSRP if he keeps attacking me, which is a pity because he's a good RPer. QQ

(Consider this a warning, Hydro. If you have a legitimate complaint, then tell me - specifically - what it is and I will at least try to stop.)

None.

Jun 17 2010, 3:05 pm OlimarandLouie Post #282

My friend gave me his old Xbox 360 since he got a new one. How is this QQ? It overheats every 5 minutes (I've put fans near it and even tried ice packs on the top :-( )

None.

Jun 17 2010, 3:09 pm Sand Wraith Post #283

she/her

Bio doesn't know how to handle things responsibly if he bans me from a forum which has no connections to SEN lololololol
not qq lul

Jun 17 2010, 3:15 pm Biophysicist Post #284

Hydro doesn't realize that this isn't just a problem on SEN but also on MSN and SSRP. This actually is a QQ.

And GalaxyEdit is too stupid to prevent you from giving a unit an order with the wrong arguments, such as telling a worker to just mine without giving it a mining target - took me quite some time to realize that that was the problem.

None.

Jun 17 2010, 4:03 pm poison_us Post #285

Back* from the grave

Quote from OlimarandLouie
My friend gave me his old Xbox 360 since he got a new one. How is this QQ? It overheats every 5 minutes (I've put fans near it and even tried ice packs on the top :-( )
Take the casing off. If you have fans blowing directly on the circuits, it'll help. The only thing you'd need to do is put the casing back on when you're done, and clean it more often, to avoid too much dust accumulating. Unless you play for like the entire 24 hours in a day, that might be bad.

Quote from OlimarandLouie
My parents watched me play TF2 behind my back and they decided it was too violent for a 15-year old boy. QQ
Olimar is 15? BAHAHAHAHHA. Get on LoL.

Me having a semi-active LoL thread made the HoN players come over and try to A) make people feel like trying LoL would be the equivalent to sinning in the Vatican, and B) make people aware of the differences, and thereby ruining any fun they might have. You don't see anyone in the HoN thread saying "LoL is better in every way". Oh, and it's even funnier because now people are going to either flame LoL and/or me here, or in the LoL thread.

Long QQ.

Jun 17 2010, 4:11 pm Devourer Post #286

Hello

How about you keep in mind that this is a STARCRAFT website, not a heroes of newerth website?

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jun 17 2010, 4:41 pm poison_us Post #287

Back* from the grave

Quote from Devourer
How about you keep in mind that this is a STARCRAFT website, not a heroes of newerth website?
This.

Jun 18 2010, 12:28 am Sand Wraith Post #288

she/her

devourer.should.be.using "not a heroes of newerth/league of legends website" as.opposed.to.only.HoN
qq

Jun 18 2010, 12:29 am Demented Shaman Post #289

btw Devourer has the name of a HoN hero too. gg.

None.

Jun 18 2010, 1:02 am OlimarandLouie Post #290

Pikmin 3 hasn't been announced at E3.

None.

Jun 18 2010, 3:09 am ShredderIV Post #291

For the past week and a half, I've been working a vineyard, making 10 dollars an hour full time. It's awesome because there is almost o work to be found around where I live. Many of my friends who have been searching for jobs for a year straight have not been able to find one. I'm lucky because I got it through my mom's work friend's husband.

Unfortunately, I am now at home with 2 severely inflamed eyes, and a severely inflamed cornea, with the equivalent of about 7 corneal abrasions due to the nature of the inflammation. Most people are bent over in pain from one abraision. Vicodin takes the edge off, but winds up giving me headaches after too much use. I cannot work for at least the rest of the week, which puts me back effectively $240, including the work I missed today.

In addition, the only explaination for the eye irritation is the sulfur used on the vines at the vinyard, which is, unfortunately, unavoidable if I am to work up there.

So not only am I sitting at home, in darkness due to the extreme light sensitivity that goes along with the inflammation, when outside it is partly cloudy, 75F with a nice 15MPH breeze, basically the perfect day, but I also pretty much just learned that I may have to give up the only job I could find this summer.

QQ.

None.

Jun 18 2010, 3:12 am Demented Shaman Post #292

Quote from name:Pebbles
For the past week and a half, I've been working a vineyard, making 10 dollars an hour full time. It's awesome because there is almost o work to be found around where I live. Many of my friends who have been searching for jobs for a year straight have not been able to find one. I'm lucky because I got it through my mom's work friend's husband.

Unfortunately, I am now at home with 2 severely inflamed eyes, and a severely inflamed cornea, with the equivalent of about 7 corneal abrasions due to the nature of the inflammation. Most people are bent over in pain from one abraision. Vicodin takes the edge off, but winds up giving me headaches after too much use. I cannot work for at least the rest of the week, which puts me back effectively $240, including the work I missed today.

In addition, the only explaination for the eye irritation is the sulfur used on the vines at the vinyard, which is, unfortunately, unavoidable if I am to work up there.

So not only am I sitting at home, in darkness due to the extreme light sensitivity that goes along with the inflammation, when outside it is partly cloudy, 75F with a nice 15MPH breeze, basically the perfect day, but I also pretty much just learned that I may have to give up the only job I could find this summer.

QQ.
Wear some goggles or something.

None.

Jun 18 2010, 3:24 am ShredderIV Post #293

Quote from Demented Shaman
Wear some goggles or something.
I honestly wish it were that easy.

The problem with the sulfur is that it is difficult to remove from anything. I've had shirts that have gone through laundry 4 times that still have sulfur smell on them. You can wash our hands for 10 minutes straight and still have the smell on them.

The problem is mostly me, and the fact that my eyes will react terribly to most anything.

None.

Jun 18 2010, 3:29 am FatalException Post #294

I have a mostly unstarted portfolio worth a letter grade for my English class due tomorrow, and no motivation to write anything. QQ.

None.

Jun 18 2010, 3:31 am Demented Shaman Post #295

celtics blew their lead and are now playing like crap with their offense now nonexistent. QQ.

None.

Jun 18 2010, 3:33 am Centreri Post #296

Relatively ancient and inactive

I bit the inside of my mouth after the dentist because I couldn't feel anything, and now I have a nasty wound there. And the painkiller wore off. When will I learn. :(

None.

Jun 18 2010, 3:53 am TiKels Post #297

Devilesk wont stop necroing dead topics Q.Q.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jun 18 2010, 3:56 am Demented Shaman Post #298

people keep crying about my quality posts in topics that are now lively and successful. QQ.

None.

Jun 18 2010, 11:36 pm poison_us Post #299

Back* from the grave

Every time I look at devilesk's siggy it becomes more and more distorted...

Jun 20 2010, 5:02 am Sand Wraith Post #300

she/her

Biophys refuses to let me say "I hate you" to him through voice chat. qq

I've lost pretty much all motivation for everything except HoN (which I am also losing motivation for). qq

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1724 >
  Back to forum