Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Transcend Duality
Transcend Duality
Oct 24 2009, 7:29 pm
By: Howler
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 811 >

Mar 11 2010, 4:36 pm Fire_Kame Post #101

wth is starcraft

Quote from Vrael

Yeah I'm definitely getting it now.
My mind is blown. Its like the entire universe is unraveling...I understand everything now.

Mar 12 2010, 4:17 am OlimarandLouie Post #102

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Vrael

Yeah I'm definitely getting it now.
My mind is blown. Its like the entire universe is unraveling...I understand everything now.
I don't get it :-(

None.

Mar 12 2010, 5:45 am Vrael Post #103

This is what it means:

The [size=18]4[/size] triangles on the [size=18]4[/size] sides of the square could like, just be another square if you took the top square off. Then theres the infinite circle in the middle, except I kinda messed up a little cause one of the triangles is a little off. Which means I am only jesus cause god is perfect but obviously jesus died.

None.

Mar 12 2010, 9:27 pm rockz Post #104

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from Vrael
Which means I am only jesus cause god is perfect but obviously jesus died.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 13 2010, 7:47 pm Howler Post #105

I'd like to see someone make a serious attempt to draw something.

Almost 4k views. Excellent.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 14 2010, 2:35 am by Howler.

None.

Mar 14 2010, 5:02 pm Fire_Kame Post #106

wth is starcraft

You guys need to slow down. I'm still trying to find the hidden image in the first pic posted. :(

Mar 15 2010, 2:34 pm Aristocrat Post #107

Why is this thread called "double tetrahedron fractal"? I haven't seen a tetrahedron in all 6 pages.

On an unrelated note, http://www.fractalforums.com/fractal-programs/chaosbrot-fractals-(images)/

None.

Mar 15 2010, 8:44 pm Howler Post #108

Quote from Aristocrat
Why is this thread called "double tetrahedron fractal"? I haven't seen a tetrahedron in all 6 pages.

Open your eyes.

None.

Mar 16 2010, 1:00 am dumbducky Post #109

Thanks man, I couldn't get it until you posted that. Hit me up some more shit i'm about to drop.

tits

Mar 17 2010, 2:45 am Howler Post #110

another one

None.

Mar 17 2010, 6:44 pm ShredderIV Post #111

Unfortunately photoshop doesn't have the capability to extend to infinity, but your mind does, which is what I want you to see. If you see nothing than your third eye is closed and you need to meditate on what this image means.
Is this "third eye" something that needs to be surgically attached or something? Cause I don't got the time for something like that, and I still dont get the point after 6 pages of this.

WAIT A MINUTE!

I think my third eye just opened. Although I'm getting a few weird looks from friends now...

None.

Mar 17 2010, 7:31 pm Howler Post #112

Quote from ShredderIV
Unfortunately photoshop doesn't have the capability to extend to infinity, but your mind does, which is what I want you to see. If you see nothing than your third eye is closed and you need to meditate on what this image means.
Is this "third eye" something that needs to be surgically attached or something? Cause I don't got the time for something like that, and I still dont get the point after 6 pages of this.
http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html

None.

Mar 18 2010, 1:27 am Wing Zero Post #113

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Lol spleen chakra :hurr:

I'm just messing with ya, I totally get it

Mar 24 2010, 1:39 am Swampfox Post #114

I haven't laughed so hard in my life.

Vrael, your artwork is truly awe inspiring.

None.

Mar 27 2010, 4:21 pm Howler Post #115

Quote from dumbducky
Hit me up some more shit

None.

Mar 29 2010, 3:45 am Sand Wraith Post #116

she/her

It seems naive to limit oneself to the double tetrahedron fractal. I still don't completely understand the concept of which you people speak of, though. IMO, three (3) is a pretty gay number. I'm partial to four (4), five (5), eight (8), nine (9), pi (3.1415926535897...), two (2), 2x (where x is any positive natural number), thirteen (13), and forty-two (42).

Star of David feels overused.

Vrael's things were pretty cool stories bro.

I feel that meditating to achieve something, e.g. understanding, is pointless. I feel that meditating to achieve nothingness is much better in the sense that one may realize that everything one does, thinks, and experiences is ultimately meaningless, as the end of result of life, death, will shut out all stimuli to allow whatever remains of one's self-consciousness to either experience nothingness or to cause the remains of one's self-consciousness to cease existence.
AS SUCH, I THINK IT SHOULD BE EVERYONE'S GOAL TO MEDITATE TO THE POINT THAT THEY REALIZE THAT ALL LEADS TO DEATH AND THAT DEATH IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO LIFE. CEASE YOUR MEANINGLESS HESITANCE AND GET TO THE POINT (WHICH IS DEATH AND/OR NON-EXISTENCE).

[/mind]

EDIT:
Howler's pictures look pretty funky/interesting/colourful/cool to me because I'm able to identify geometric shapes and figures and see different patterns of light. I think it is deserving to be called art because it is able to stir some feeling within me, primarily curiosity and amusement. I don't view his pictures in negative light.

--

[Following this, I am bashed alongside Howler for showing some semblance of support. That, or I'm bashed for my earlier rant. HEHEHEHE.]

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 29 2010, 3:50 am by New-.Hydrolisk.

Mar 29 2010, 4:03 am Vrael Post #117

I agree actually, the pictures themselves are pretty cool.

It's just when he tries to relate some sort of transcendenal "sacredness" to them that makes no sense.

None.

Mar 29 2010, 4:07 am Howler Post #118

Quote from name:New-.Hydrolisk
It seems naive to limit oneself to the double tetrahedron fractal. I still don't completely understand the concept of which you people speak of, though. IMO, three (3) is a pretty gay number. I'm partial to four (4), five (5), eight (8), nine (9), pi (3.1415926535897...), two (2), 2x (where x is any positive natural number), thirteen (13), and forty-two (42).

It's all there. 3's, 4's, 8's, and 9's....You just have to look closer. My most recent piece might help you see it more clearly.

I feel that meditating to achieve something, e.g. understanding, is pointless. I feel that meditating to achieve nothingness is much better in the sense that one may realize that everything one does, thinks, and experiences is ultimately meaningless, as the end of result of life, death, will shut out all stimuli to allow whatever remains of one's self-consciousness to either experience nothingness or to cause the remains of one's self-consciousness to cease existence.
AS SUCH, I THINK IT SHOULD BE EVERYONE'S GOAL TO MEDITATE TO THE POINT THAT THEY REALIZE THAT ALL LEADS TO DEATH AND THAT DEATH IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO LIFE. CEASE YOUR MEANINGLESS HESITANCE AND GET TO THE POINT (WHICH IS DEATH AND/OR NON-EXISTENCE).

You should always seek to know more, and admit that you do not know everything.

I'm able to identify geometric shapes and figures and see different patterns of light. I think it is deserving to be called art because it is able to stir some feeling within me, primarily curiosity and amusement. I don't view his pictures in negative light.

Follow these emotions, always strive to learn more.

None.

Mar 29 2010, 4:21 am Sand Wraith Post #119

she/her

Presently, I feel that you and I are on the same path. However, our methods of transportation are different.

Mar 29 2010, 4:23 am Howler Post #120

and how do you get around?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 811 >
  Back to forum