Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Transcend Duality
Transcend Duality
Oct 24 2009, 7:29 pm
By: Howler
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 911 >

Mar 29 2010, 5:33 am Sand Wraith Post #121

she/her

Reading and retaining information.

One of my "goals" is to create a free (freedom) library, an ultimate library containing every bit of knowledge, information, history, etc. The resources of the library would be free for everyone to use.

And then I could spend forever there, reading. Getting information, knowledge. Studying. Forever.

The other path is the path to oblivion. Nihilistic.

Mar 29 2010, 5:45 am Vrael Post #122

Unfortunately, I have to take the bus.

None.

Mar 29 2010, 7:11 am Fire_Kame Post #123

wth is starcraft

Quote from Vrael
I feel you there. Wait, what does this have to do with anything? Are they putting huge magic eyes on the sides of buses now?

Mar 29 2010, 3:52 pm ShredderIV Post #124

I feel you there. Wait, what does this have to do with anything? Are they putting huge magic eyes on the sides of buses now?
Yes, so that the buses can see directly into the souls of all who pass onto them to judge them.

Those that are deemed to have closed minds must take the regular bus and sit next to a very large hermaphrodite.

None.

Mar 29 2010, 4:56 pm Howler Post #125

Quote from name:New-.Hydrolisk
Reading and retaining information.

One of my "goals" is to create a free (freedom) library, an ultimate library containing every bit of knowledge, information, history, etc. The resources of the library would be free for everyone to use.

And then I could spend forever there, reading. Getting information, knowledge. Studying. Forever.

You already have that library. It is inside of you.

I was going to agree with you, saying how wonderful it would be to have a library like that. It reminded me of something. Thank you.

I think not only reading and retaining is important, but deciphering as well. You could read 4 different articles on one subject, and they all say something different. It is up to you to decipher what is really going on.

None.

Mar 29 2010, 4:59 pm Howler Post #126

Quote from Vrael

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Vrael

Quote from ShredderIV
Yes, so that the buses can see directly into the souls of all who pass onto them to judge them.

Those that are deemed to have closed minds must take the regular bus and sit next to a very large hermaphrodite.

Only Hydrolisk understood my question.

None.

Mar 29 2010, 5:11 pm Fire_Kame Post #127

wth is starcraft

Quote from ShredderIV

Wow. Judgement's a bitch.

Mar 29 2010, 5:23 pm Kaias Post #128

Quote from Howler
No, he's just the only one who responded to your intended meaning. The others are just poking fun at you.

None.

Mar 29 2010, 5:51 pm Vrael Post #129

Quote from Kaias
Quote from Howler
No, he's just the only one who responded to your intended meaning. The others are just poking fun at you.
Kaias clearly never watched The Magic School Bus.

None.

Mar 29 2010, 6:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #130

wth is starcraft

Quote from Vrael
Quote from Kaias
Quote from Howler

Oh my god...is Miss Frizzle a hermaphrodite?

Mar 29 2010, 9:09 pm ShredderIV Post #131

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Vrael
Quote from Kaias
Quote from Howler

Childhood = ruined and anally raped.

None.

Apr 1 2010, 11:22 pm TiKels Post #132

Quote from ShredderIV
Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Vrael
Quote from Kaias
Quote from Howler

Childhood = ruined and anally raped.
:lmfao:

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 2 2010, 8:39 pm Howler Post #133

try looking at this one cross-eyed, so that it looks like a human head. The eyes follow you around when you look somewhere else but still crosseyed.

None.

Apr 7 2010, 6:35 pm TiKels Post #134

Cross your eyes far enough and you see two big red eyeballs rather than a human head.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 16 2010, 3:44 am Howler Post #135

Quote from TiKels
:lmfao: :) :lmfao:

None.

Apr 16 2010, 4:02 am Vrael Post #136

Nah dude, I got this.

None.

Apr 16 2010, 4:15 am ShredderIV Post #137

Vrael, your art never ceases to amaze me.

None.

Apr 16 2010, 7:45 am ToA Post #138

Que Sera, Sera.

It sucks that the mods are the trolls, shut the hell up and let him post his art, you guys have no respect. Be mature and stop messing with him, it is not funny whatsoever.

Apr 16 2010, 3:27 pm Vrael Post #139

Quote from ToA
It sucks that the mods are the trolls, shut the hell up and let him post his art, you guys have no respect. Be mature and stop messing with him, it is not funny whatsoever.
You had to call me out on it didn't you? Very well, I'll revert to my normal explanations of sound logic and intellectual integrity. It definitely was funny though, while it lasted.

None.

Apr 16 2010, 9:32 pm Howler Post #140

Quote from Vrael
Quote from ToA
You had to call me out on it didn't you? Very well, I'll revert to my normal explanations of sound logic and intellectual integrity. It definitely was funny though, while it lasted.

Hey, I appreciate you trying to belittle my artwork You want to start your own thread containing all ofthese? or are you afraid you might break the rules by making a troll thread? Are you seriously going to call those scribbles attempts at making art? It's clear you intentionally spent as little time on them as possible. That's generally not how you make art...usually you put a lot of effort and emotions into it.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 911 >
  Back to forum