Oct 19 2009, 5:54 pm
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 710 >

Oct 28 2009, 10:42 am poison_us Post #81

Back* from the grave

Oh, right when I get back I'm dead :crybaby:

Oct 28 2009, 1:36 pm Ashamed Post #82

Hear me Raor!!

lol GG >< If you guys kill me we lose... We have lost so many people if you kill one more towny We are not going to win
Please for the town vote darkling... or be ignorant and don't look at facts and lose.
Vote Darkling

Marine pick me up pwlease!

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 28 2009, 3:12 pm by Ashamed.

None.

Oct 28 2009, 5:40 pm Jack Post #83

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Zany and Darkling (I base this off the cab driver day ability which talked about clawed uniforms, and if it aint raccoon clawing, its fuckin Lingie) are mafia. I took zany for a ride last night cause Im the cab driver, and now I understand my foolish mistake.

Brawler hit Zany tonight, I vote Darkling. Also would anybody like a ride?

Greo send me my clue for the evening if you would ;o
Lol YOU took ME for a ride? Try switch that and it'd be more truthful. Think about it folks, DM was awfully quick to jump on the raccoon bandwagon, and look how that turned out?

Anyone besides DM and Ashamed can have a ride in my cab, just PM me. Preferably the brawler as mafia are gonna defeat you just by random hits unless you come in mah cab.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 28 2009, 5:48 pm Ashamed Post #84

Hear me Raor!!

All i know is mafia= Darking, I don't know about this whole DM and Zany thing, I would love to try and tie the town together but I don't think its going to happen since you guys are not going off the clues, If one more town member loses their life, We will lose thats all I know so we need to be careful and If I am mafia then w/e kill me but only after we kill the one person we know is certainly mafia, which is Darkling.
Other then that there is nothing I can do but give my logic, because I am only a towny!
and brawler I would suggest you not tell either DM or zany about your roll just say you are a normal town member since one of them is mafia.

None.

Oct 28 2009, 5:50 pm Jack Post #85

Going off the clues? Two point to you.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 28 2009, 5:54 pm Ashamed Post #86

Hear me Raor!!

I disproved both of the clues THEY DONT MAKE ANY SENSE, LOOK at them AND DONT BE STUPID!!!
Now actual clues to look at.
a laser blade in one hand, and a plasma gun!
I think thats pointed at someone.

As they passed by a club with the bass of techno music which could be heard
mby ultimo's avatar but I am not sure.

As of know I think the 3 mafia=

Darkling <-- only one I am sure of.
Ultimo
Zany> DM, But im pretty sure its Zany

None.

Oct 28 2009, 6:05 pm Jack Post #87

Obvious mafia is obvious. Starting to flame, plus desperate grasping for clues.

Clue 1
The clawed uniforms, hiding their identity. It could point at ashamed or DL. DL because of claws, ashamed because of 'hiding his identity' which his avatar is doing, AND his avvy has a clawlike sword(?). More likely to be ashamed, because a) two parts of the clue point at him, and b) greo said that we were half right with the raccoon clue. The part we focussed on for raccoon was the hiding of identity, and that can only point to ashamed.

Clue 2
This clue isn't so great. They were 'humiliated', they were Ashamed. It fits ok though, and I can't think why greo would go to the trouble of saying it unless it was a clue.

Red classic.

Oct 28 2009, 6:29 pm Ashamed Post #88

Hear me Raor!!

none of that makes any sense, Im pretty sure you are either Mafia or just stupid.

MY guy is not hiding his "Identity" nor does he in FF7, And he does not have a claw like sword, HE HAS A KATANA. which are naturally curved but have never been put in the category of "claw like"

Second: Ashamed DEF:ashamed(p): feeling shame or guilt or embarrassment or remorse; "are you ashamed for having lied?"; "felt ashamed of my torn coat"
Humiliation: # broken: subdued or brought low in condition or status; "brought low"; "a broken man"; "his broken spirit"
# embarrassed: made to feel uncomfortable because of shame or wounded pride; "too embarrassed to say hello to his drunken father on the street"; "humiliated that his wife had to go out to work"; "felt mortified by the comparison with her sister"

Two differnt words, ones saying that you are "Ashamed of something, mby because of what you did or what someone else does.
The other is like you are low,

They are kinda similar I will give that but they are still completely different.
Trust me for the rest of the town if you listen to zany you will lose.

None.

Oct 28 2009, 6:34 pm Jack Post #89

Quote from Ashamed
none of that makes any sense, Im pretty sure you are either Mafia or just stupid.

MY guy is not hiding his "Identity" nor does he in FF7, And he does not have a claw like sword, HE HAS A KATANA. which are naturally curved but have never been put in the category of "claw like"

Second: Ashamed DEF:ashamed(p): feeling shame or guilt or embarrassment or remorse; "are you ashamed for having lied?"; "felt ashamed of my torn coat"
Humiliation: # broken: subdued or brought low in condition or status; "brought low"; "a broken man"; "his broken spirit"
# embarrassed: made to feel uncomfortable because of shame or wounded pride; "too embarrassed to say hello to his drunken father on the street"; "humiliated that his wife had to go out to work"; "felt mortified by the comparison with her sister"

Two differnt words, ones saying that you are "Ashamed of something, mby because of what you did or what someone else does.
The other is like you are low,

They are kinda similar I will give that but they are still completely different.
It may not be a claw, but it looks like one, and that's what counts.

If you have been humiliated, you become ashamed of that humiliation.

It's you that doesn't make sense. 'They are kinda similar I will give that but they are still completely different.' that does NOT make sense.

Red classic.

Oct 28 2009, 6:41 pm Ashamed Post #90

Hear me Raor!!

Main Entry: ashamed
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: regretting, remorseful
Synonyms:
abashed, apologetic, bashful, blushing, chagrined, compunctious, conscience-stricken, contrite, crestfallen, debased, demeaned, discomfited, disconcerted, distraught, distressed, embarrassed, flustered, guilty, hesitant, humble, humbled, humiliated, meek, mortified, muddled, penitent, regretful, reluctant, repentant, shamed, shamefaced, sheepish, shy, sorry, stammering, stuttering, submissive

I will give you that one but the other clues are horrible.

None.

Oct 28 2009, 7:01 pm Jack Post #91

If the hiding identity clue with claws is so horrible, then it shouldn't apply to DL then. If it ISN'T horrible, it applies to you better than DL. DL could be the 3rd mafia though, Idk. ATM my list has
Ashamed
Riney
Maybe DL.

Red classic.

Oct 28 2009, 7:03 pm Ashamed Post #92

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from name:zany_001
If the hiding identity clue with claws is so horrible, then it shouldn't apply to DL then. If it ISN'T horrible, it applies to you better than DL. DL could be the 3rd mafia though, Idk. ATM my list has
Ashamed
Riney
Maybe DL.

I dont understand why you don't look at greo's next clue when he said the town was half right, they only voted for two people Raccoon/Darkling...... You are being ignorant, or you are Mafia.
But I'm not going to say I am certain because unlike you I'm going to let the clues tell me, but you attitude is sure pointing at you being mafia.

None.

Oct 28 2009, 7:12 pm NudeRaider Post #93

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I don't know Ashamed seems to be so sure to know Mafia based off only 1 clue. Seems fishy.
He also denies the possible clues against him and tries to take them apart with dictionary entries. If you could find Mafia with a dictionary it wouldn't be much of a guessing game. He should be intelligent enough to know that. I just don't like people trying to cloud town's mind by calling possible clues impossible.

About the whole zany - DM story. I don't know. I wouldn't trust either, but at least while being stupid zany seems to try and help town while DM seems to try to keep a low profile.

DL is also on my list, but for now I'd tend to vote Ashamed, since 2 clues point at him.

Oct 28 2009, 7:12 pm Jack Post #94

Quote from Ashamed
Quote from name:zany_001
Ashamed
Riney
Maybe DL.

I dont understand why you don't look at greo's next clue when he said the town was half right, they only voted for two people Raccoon/Darkling...... You are being ignorant, or you are Mafia.
But I'm not going to say I am certain because unlike you I'm going to let the clues tell me, but you attitude is sure pointing at you being mafia.
We had 3 suspects. You, coon, and DL. However, greo was more likely saying we were half right about the CLUE. And the clue was 'hiding their identity' which can only point to raccoon and you.

Please stop accusing me of ignorance, I may not be bright but I'm not ignorant.

Red classic.

Oct 28 2009, 7:12 pm Biophysicist Post #95

I vote Ashamed.

None.

Oct 28 2009, 7:21 pm Ashamed Post #96

Hear me Raor!!

Ok gg guys Town lost!
And yes the clues are pathetic and stupid, the only one that can point to me is the humiliation one and I admitted that.
TZ I would think you would know how I act since you have hosted Mafia before but w/e.
GG guys, you guy are all going to feel like idiots when you kill me trust me, and the sad thing is at that point you will already of made too many mistakes and the ratio will be to little.
It doesn't matter for me because I didn't vote any townie.

One more thing that points at darkling is is inactivity if you notice the mafia didnt use all of their hits, Who has not talked or done anything????? Darkling!
Please vote darkling I beg you guys we can still win this!

and another thing that points at "Our friend Zany" Is that he said he is the cab, but for some reason he thinks I am mafia but he never researched me... now that does not make any sense?

OMG i just thought about it ZANY can't be the cab driver because the brawler hit the cab driver! That also means Marine is lying to us because he voted too!
I dunno if I have all the facts but that is what it seems like!

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Oct 28 2009, 8:00 pm by Ashamed.

None.

Oct 28 2009, 9:14 pm Biophysicist Post #97

I change my vote to Darkling.

None.

Oct 28 2009, 9:19 pm Neki Post #98

Because Ashamed is being such a poor sport about being lynched, I change my vote to Darkling. The worst that could happen is we all die.

None.

Oct 28 2009, 9:25 pm Ashamed Post #99

Hear me Raor!!

I'm not being a poor sport, I am trying to win the game?
P.S Brawler please hit Zany tonight
and also If I am right about the cab driver if you are the Cab driver Let me know because then we know both DM,Zany are liars and most likely are the other two mafia.

None.

Oct 28 2009, 9:37 pm Riney Post #100

Thigh high affectionado

The cab clue of the day: "As they passed by a club with the bass of techno music which could be heard..."

Think its pretty obvious who Number 3 is...

Ive got this game figured out, continue with the Darkling lynch. And brawler remember to strike Zany tonight.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 710 >
  Back to forum